A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 68
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Round 17 - Summer Vacation!  (Read 57161 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

waterbaby
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2013 10:09:02 PM »

Well, the web series job fell through, and Franklin and I ended up having a pretty quiet week.  He did come with me again to my office job, so I got a couple more shots there to replace the ones I inadvertently deleted.  I have the luxury of a huge window behind my desk and Franklin enjoyed the view from our 7th floor office down to Fifth Street in downtown Los Angeles...

...when he wasn't spending time enjoying some of my desk toys....

Photo Challenge number one was pretty easy for us thanks to Franklin's great Sharpie tattoo on his right arm, but there was also lots of blue to be found in the fabric for some of the blocks I was working on for the current Quilt Block Swap here on Craftster:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anofeles
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2013 04:43:47 AM »

Aussie tried his first Czech meal, koprovka- creamy dill sauce with dumplings, egg and beef.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBeau
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2013 11:01:53 AM »

Scarlett Arrived! Of course the first thing I did was make her a cup of tea in a blue teapot to welcome her to England!

Scarlett brought me some really tasty chocolate, including 2 Cadbury's Easter Eggs, and it was very nice to welcome them back home to the country that invented them. How long has Cadbury's been sold in America? Is it just since Kraft Foods bought it in 2010, or before then too?

There is also a very different kind of bar too.. with a picture of a mountain on it... particularly delicious!

After our feast Scarlett looked exhausted and cuddled up with Whisky for a nap

We think they could be related with all that fluffy hair! Don't worry, Whisky doesn't eat mice.. just birds!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waterbaby

« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2013 06:54:23 PM »

How long has Cadbury's been sold in America? Is it just since Kraft Foods bought it in 2010, or before then too?

Cadbury has been in the States for decades, though you had to seek it out until relatively recently (the last 15 years or so), and we stiill don't get the variety available in Britain.  Cadbury chocolate and Callard & Bowser toffees (especially the hard kind) were the favorite special treats of my youth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaperBeau
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2013 01:28:46 AM »

How long has Cadbury's been sold in America? Is it just since Kraft Foods bought it in 2010, or before then too?

Cadbury has been in the States for decades, though you had to seek it out until relatively recently (the last 15 years or so), and we stiill don't get the variety available in Britain.  Cadbury chocolate and Callard & Bowser toffees (especially the hard kind) were the favorite special treats of my youth!

Well you learn something new everyday! If I find myself in Birmingham, I'll take Scarlett around the Bournville Cadbury Chocolate Factory.. but it's doubtfull I'll find myself there. So I'll have to tell her all about it instead!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2013 08:59:03 AM »

Yeah, 30+ years ago I remember Cadbury Eggs at Easter. They were a special treat, and we each only got ONE and one year someone ate mine. :/

Speaking of candy and making the leap to dentistry, Violet went with me to the dentist and got to meet the frog...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anofeles
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2013 09:22:38 AM »

Oh no, that scary frog is back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon teal
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2013 11:38:12 AM »

Holy crap! That frog is terrifying!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2013 11:59:00 AM »

Sunday, I was having internet issues and yesterday, I was out all day with my Mom, sister, aunt, uncle and great aunt and uncle visiting from out of state. So today I FINALLY got a chance to upload some of Anana's pics from Saturday's quick trip to Epcot.

More pics and larger versions on his blog! http://anana-visits-florida.blogspot.com/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
kosmicgirl
ATC ringmaster ;)

~best of 2013 winner!~

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2013 12:12:11 PM »

Holy crap, that frog is weird looking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 68 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Shrimp Stir Fry
How to Make Shrimp Spring Rolls
Shrimp on Sweet Rice
Shrimp, with Green Chives, Bamboo Shoots, and Wood Ear Mushrooms
Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...