A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,603
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Rd. 8 Gallery  (Read 13613 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2013 07:31:07 PM »

I got an awesome package over the weekend, and it couldn't have had better timing. I worked overtime all last week, came home with a raging headache and was surprised by all these goodies. So while I was laying on the couch, I dug through everything...

Here is everything right when I pulled it out. On the left you can see the awesome polar fleece blanket made for my daughter.

And here is the close-up of that blanket...the hlaf that isn't wrapped around a sleepy two year old. As soon as she saw it, she grabbed it and said "it's so preeeety!" and then ran off to put it on her bed.

I also got a crocheted blanket for our new baby, due in September. My partner was actually the first person I told, so I am really glad there was one thing for him/her. It's so soft and perfect colors and size.

A wine cork board she pulled off my pinterest. I think it's going down into my craft room for hanging up patterns I am working on.

Jewelry! This is always  win with me. A necklace with a skeleton key (which I collect), pandora-esque bracelet in blues (fave color) and a sheep pin that says "free rnage". All are getting worn this week!

She also made me a mug run with star backing and beaded trim. And the yarn is not at all too pastelly -- I lvoe the shades of blue! I also got postcards for my collection and a new bookmark, which I can always use.

Tea in my fave flavors! And the person who made all this wonderfullness?!?....

You were a wonderful partner, and I love everything! Thank you so much for taking so much time to find out what I love. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2013 11:49:05 PM »

I will be mailing tomorrow, hopefully you haven't all guessed who my partner is, I purchased a pre paid envelope but couldn't send it on its way today, it will be at my partners by Friday if not sooner.  Loving all the packages but now I'm getting swap anxiety.
I hate when life gets in the way, but at least I'll have a nice pay check, which means I can afford the 2 day express post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2013 08:20:15 AM »

I received from the fabulous EdelC last week and she spoiled me!  I apologize one or two of the pictures is slightly blurry for some reason... I can't figure this dang camera out!

First up is a set of gorgeous note cards!  Not sure I will want to send them away...

Next is an awesome hand bound journal with Loteria Cards on the front and back.  Loteria card are like Bingo cards.

She also made me a Love Potion necklace from my Pinterest but it didn't travel well.  Luckily it was in it's own wrapping so that the potion didn't get on anything else.

My very first shrine!!!! I am so happy with this.  There was a silver flower in the corner that popped off during shipping and I hadn't glued it back on before I took photos.

She also stenciled me my very own Nimbus 2000 shirt!

I also got my very own St. Patrick's Day shirt directly from Ireland!

As if that wasn't enough she made me the MOST AMAZING Harry Potter quilt!  I have hung this up in my craft room over my desk and I absolutely love it. Sorry for the blurry pics.  If you have better ones please post Edel
Front:

Back:

I love how one of the houses is colored in!!

Thank you so much EdelC for being such a great detective!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2013 10:19:25 AM »

I am glad you like the stuff lindy..I don't have any better pix...I am glad you liked the quilt DD cut all of the stencils (nothing like child labour..even if she is 18)

I coloured in that house because it is very like mine! This is from the side..but you get the idea

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2013 10:24:10 AM »

Oh my goodness your house is too cute!!!!! I have decided I want a Weasley is our King shirt now too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2013 02:59:06 PM »

I am so glad that you liked everything!  I was so worried!

I am also glad that you were able to sort out all those letters to figure out my user name!  It has quite a lot of letters in it!

Enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2013 01:10:05 PM »

To my stalker.

I believe I have received from you. However. I am 5800kms from home.

If you don't mind. I would still really like to be surprised when I get home from vacation.

If you desperately need feedback. I am sure you can talk to SevsOnlyGirl and arrange that. In advance.  Thank you for crafting for me. I will post pictures asap when I get home on the 15th.

Sloth003
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2013 04:51:32 PM »

Here is the amazing package I got from p.kok: I got a beautiful skirt that is so me, two awsome headbands, a monogram stamp and hoop, and a hook holder with a butterfly and my monogram Smiley yay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
someonete
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2013 05:25:20 AM »

Finally I can post pictures...Cheesy

My package was from ale0059...

She gave me clues of who she is...it took me some time to figure it out.

Then I found a pair of super warm wristwarmers...I think I have used them almost every day since I got them...It's super cold here -15 C

Next up was a pair of really beautiful earrings...Totally my style:D And the little box is sooo cute...

When I opened the wrapping to see the next item I jumped from joy...It is a smashbook:D I have been wishing to get one for quite long now but it is impossible to get one where I live...

She also sent some extras for the smashbook but I forgot to take pics and now they are already in use Grin

and here is a piece of fabric that she sent...Love the pattern on it...I already put that into use also...

And then there was another envelope so that I could check if I guessed right at first...

I absolutely Love my package...Thank you so much...Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hear ya had an idea but it died of boredom...
50 Projects 2013 8/54
Wist
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2013 07:27:50 AM »

Very cool. I had never heard of a smash book. I just looked it up and it looks like fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Production Studio - Designing Elements with Photoshop
Adobe Production Studio - Exporting After Effects Files into Photoshop
Adobe Production Studio - Creating a Solid Background
Adobe Production Studio - Explaining Title Safe and Action Safe Guides
Adobe Production Studio - Using an Element from a 4:3 Comp in a 16:9 Comp
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...