A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,503
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Rd. 8 Gallery  (Read 14470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandykaye
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2013 10:41:27 PM »

The gallery is EXPLODING with awesomeness!!!! Here is some more to add to it! I got this FABULOUS package from violetbellerophon!!!!

She totally spoiled me and definatley had fun with my Pinterest page!\
Look at the details on this lovely little fairy house!!!!

I love the little mushrooms!
And the top looks to be from a pinecone!

Then she made this lovely little peacock feather hoop!!!

So pretty! Here it is with a neat challkboard painted tin with some chalk, a lovely smelling oatmeal cinnamon bar of soap, and some mini reeses pb cups!

AND, I got this amazingly cool little mini black suede book necklace!!!!

And that's not all....this wall art straight off my Pinterest page!

Its a canvas covered in book pages and has a shimmery metallic finish that the picture didn't pick up! Its all so beautiful and well done!!! You did such a great job violetbellerophon!!! I hope to see you in future swaps!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013 03:42:11 AM »

When you receive please let your organiser know, if you aren't sure which one of us that is, just send the PM to both of us. Smiley  We'll be happy to hear from you!

We should have a lot of packages arriving this week and we want to be able to leave feedback as soon as your package to your person has been received and you have received a package from your stalker! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013 03:58:11 AM »

Kwality, so glad you liked your package and I love the name Borris!

The items you labeled as headbands, they were made to be bookmarks but would possibly work for headbands, multipurpose if so!

Did these little creatures arrive?

I loved the tote fabric!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2013 03:58:50 AM »

So many absolutely incredible swap packages! I'm getting swap anxiety seeing all this great stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nolansmomster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013 04:52:54 AM »

I received a phenomenal box of goodies from P_E_S_T!

She totally spoiled my son, Nolan, with an ocean-full of toys!  There are tiny sea horses, tiny octopi and Nolan's favorite-- flying fish.

She made this beautiful fish for Nolan (I'm thinking it started as a sweater) which is stuffed with odd socks...  Bonus points for making it a green project!!!

Here is Nolan in his Pillow Pit with one of his flying fish... They're tiny weighted fish with long ribbon tails... When they "fly" their ribbon tails stream behind them-- SO COOL!  If I manage to capture an action shot, I will post it!  But Nolan loves the tails Smiley

The tiny sea creatures were stuffed into the pockets of this wall organizer that Ms. P_E_S_T stitched up!  The picture doesn't really do this justice...  But the treasure chest in the lower right corner even has a shiny gold treasure (it looks like a giant coin!) inside... Such a fun detail!

And for me, she made me a project keeper!  There are spots all around the inside for knitting needles and crochet hooks.  The inside is also big enough for all of my knitting boards and looms and a few balls of yarn! And for the record, I LOVE this fabric!

Also tethered inside is a needle book full of needles! Jolene, you must know I can never find a needle when I want one!!! And there's plenty of space inside to throw some fabric in, so it's definitely a versatile piece!

Thank you P_E_S_T!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013 05:29:12 AM by Nolansmomster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
P_E_S_T

Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2013 05:47:11 AM »

So glad you liked it !!!! And for the record, the fish.......... yes recycled jumpers but they were picked apart, then reknitted into a pattern and then felted in the washing machine !!!!!!!!!!! My son sobbed when I put it in the parcel so am having to make another HAHAHAHAHA !

Anyhooooooooooooo folks, I was delighted that I got to send and recieve from such a lovely person. SHe spoiled me thoroughly !!!

Firstly, group shot !......

She made me some bee lip balm which is perfect as his-self is a bee keeper. some necklaces and bought me this amazing fairy pin which i willll sooooooooooooo be adorning myself with daily. For the record I really do believe in fairies !

My box was stuffed so full with felt I cant even begin to tell you, everything was wrapped in it - and then there were the buttons - oHHHhhhhh the buttons Smiley

I am forever losing my needles, especially my felting needles which generally end up in the bottom of someones foot (felters out there you know the pain !) So I was delighted to get these needle holders.

My children dont have access to a television so the lovely nolansmomster has filled a bag full of goodies and then made some ingenious car fun travel boxes out of old video cases. The boys will be delighted but I might save that back for our long travel holiday in July

And........................ if that lot wasnt enough....... She painted me some treasure chests and fences which I will use in my sand trays (im a psychotherapist) and then made me a large "swap" box including little notelets and pens to help me on my way with craftster.

I am so happy to have been part of this swap. Ive been waiting along time to find something to nourish my creative being - its fun making stuff for family but even more fun making stuff for strangers. Thankyou Craftster xx

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2013 06:13:47 AM »

awesome swap packages, monster package...love the fabrics...and really love the little monster-ettes, the triple goddess painting that Mandykaye received is gorgeous..love the knitted fishie package! they are gorgeous...and the felty package, beautiful...I really really love the hedgehog fabric..

just as well I don't live in the US..I would be beggared with all the gorgeous fabrics...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2013 07:31:15 AM »

Kwality, so glad you liked your package and I love the name Borris!

The items you labeled as headbands, they were made to be bookmarks but would possibly work for headbands, multipurpose if so!

Did these little creatures arrive?

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/163473_26Mar13_221.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/163473_26Mar13_222.JPG

Yes! I did receive them.  I think they were my favorite thing in the whole box, but it's hard to decide.  I put them on the buffet with other monster stuff and totally forgot to photograph them.  

Funny that I thougth the bookmarks were headbands.  They worked, though!!!  I thought they were adorable with the monsters on them!!!  Bookmarks are great, too, though.  I've just gotten back into reading again, so they'll be nice for that.  
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013 12:16:23 PM by MareMare - Reason: please remove image tags when quoting pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

violetbellerophon
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2013 07:55:55 AM »

I am in awe of all the packages... love them all!!!! 

Mandy~ I'm so glad you love it all!!  I had so much fun crafting for you. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

saving my world one project at a time

http://pinterest.com/lolita226/
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2013 09:56:57 AM »

The fairy house is so cute!  I just love it!

The monster package is amazing!  I love every bit of it.

The fabric used for the felting needle case is adorable.

I seriously want those felted octopi.

Everything has just been so great in this swap!  I can't wait to receive my package, I have narrowed my sender down to 10 people.  I am also anxious for my partner to receive the goodies I sent off.  The mail needs to hurry on up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Give Shrimp Pad Thai a Soba Noodle Twist the Haylie Duff Way
How to Make Sunny Anderson’s Quick Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Here Is a Fantastic Green Bean Tempura Recipe
Quick and Easy Asian Rib Rub Recipe
Spring Naan Bread Pizzas Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...