A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 308,216
Currently Running With Scissors:
252 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Rd. 8 Gallery  (Read 27939 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2013 09:54:38 AM »

I am loving all the Dr. Who goodies!  I have only watched the first two seasons but need to get back on Netflix so I can catch up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2013 11:48:45 AM »

Gorgeous!!! Whats that...6 received now?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

www.MelodyCrochet.com
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Smileyyogini
http://www.pinterest.com/MelodyCrochet/
https://www.instagram.com/melodycrochet/

Crafting Christmas in July and Common Thread Swap!
VERY open to personal swaps Cheesy Message me!
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2013 02:46:47 PM »

One word about that package....WOWZERS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Nolansmomster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013 02:59:04 PM »

I love to see what everyone comes up with!  What a talented group this is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MaxParadise
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2013 06:53:56 PM »

i received today! yay! my partner totally spoiled me =) here are the goods:

all packaged up, ready for me to untie =) each item was wrapped in fabric and tied with ribbon, all of which will be put to good use!

unwrapped! i got a slouchy beanie (love! i have been wanting one forever!), an infinity scarf (i believe that's what it's called; also another major want), some dino putty for my son (he's going to be one happy boy after his nap!), a painting featuring a dia de los muertos skull, which will be up on my wall by the end of the day, some bracelets =), and makeup! 2 eyeshadows! was i spoiled or what?!

close up

close up of the bracelets. 2 store bought, 2 handmade. i don't know how many pictures of diy bracelets i have pinned; she did an exellent job!

close up of the painting. so awesome.

okay, so i kept saying "she". that's because my partner didn't come straight out and tell me who she is. she did leave a little hand written clue in each package to help me figure out who it was (awesome idea by the way; i think i'll use the same technique whenever theres another crafty detective swap!) and after doing a little more detective work i think i figure it out! my partner was.........stellato_escuro! am i right?! am i right?! i'm pretty sure. i didn't pm you personally yet cause i wanted to make sure it was you, haha! everything is AWESOME! thanks so, so much. and i wish i had better pics, but my camera was on the verge of dying and wanted to get pics up cause i was so excited. if you have any better, please post, cause everything you created is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And your scared to death that you are never going to come alive.

http://www.pintrest.com/dheartst
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013 07:00:17 PM »

I received an amazing package! Why don't I show you first and then you can guess who it was? She stalked the crap out of me and nailed everything! Cheesy

Working small to large, the super cool extras! I have been really into my nails lately, and there was silver and gold sparkly polish, nail dotting tools, nail rhinestones, a sweet little journal/book that will be my new purse notebook, a cute postcard from the Santa Ana Zoo, and an amazing quilts themed 2 year planner! Squeeeee! Not pictured: some delicious pecan turtle chocolates that my mom and I scarfed up last night.

Also, a very large pink tomato pincushion...I don't think I've ever seen a pink one before and I was in definite need of a large pincushion!  Also a knit (I can't knit to save a life! Grin) needlebook, I lost my old one, and very clever knee pincushion. It has a loop on the back, and the headband thing goes through it to hold it onto my knee. So clever and I think it will work perfectly.

The needlebook open:

Next up is a really soft cowl in a perfect teal color, and some nice large (I have giant lady hands) fingerless knit gloves in the same soft gray as the needlebook. They fit perfectly and I love the buttons. My arthritic hands say "thank you!" (ha, just realized I don't have nail polish on, I took off the peeling St. Patrick's day polish I had on while at my convention but was too busy to ever paint! Cheesy )

This is a sweet little bag that my partner dyed orange for me and did the best embroidery on! I've been obsessed with dandelion embroidery/fabric lately so am so excited for this! Pinned to it is a cute little pin with the same funny saying as the painted sign. It's pretty "me" Wink

And, last of all, this beautiful yarn wreath with felt flowers. The colors are absolutely perfect and the flowers and leaves are so well made! There is a pearly bead in the center of each flower. Now I just have to make the hard decision of where to hang it!

Any guesses on who sent to me?
Thank you so much, SmileyYogini! I can't stop smiling over my package, you definitely stalked the heck out of me and everything is spot on! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013 07:04:19 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love nail art? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!

~Want Prizes?! The 2016 QuiltAlong is open for business!~

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
DaphadillyArt
derp

...epic...

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013 07:41:23 PM »

AMAZING!!!!

I will totally be wrapping my items from now on! How fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes"
"Every time I make art some do-gooder teacher sends it to a therapist" -Bart Simpson
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013 09:31:25 PM »

My items came wrapped in lovely yellow paper...but my kids were quick to unwrap it so no picture.

Here's what I received!

I just noticed how crummy the picture is. Sorry.

I got a princess bag:

The lining is Tinkerbelle and friends fabric - my little girl just died when she saw it. So cute. (You can see it in the first pic as she sent me some fabric pieces too.)

An amazing and comfy -seriously, these are so soft- hat and infinity scarf/cowl. I love the pattern and color. Smiley

I've been wearing them since I got them. Again, so comfy!

And a Princess Bride needle book! Yay! Here is a close up of the embroidery. Beautiful. Smiley

She also sent some Cinderella cookie cutters. So fun! My kids are begging for cookies.

Thank you Toralune! You are amazing and I love everything!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013 10:45:28 PM »

Yay! Im glad my package arrived safe and sound. Smiley

Im glad you like it. And yes...serious stalking took place. LOL

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiles,
Melody

www.MelodyCrochet.com
http://www.ravelry.com/people/Smileyyogini
http://www.pinterest.com/MelodyCrochet/
https://www.instagram.com/melodycrochet/

Crafting Christmas in July and Common Thread Swap!
VERY open to personal swaps Cheesy Message me!
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013 06:48:23 AM »

okay, so i kept saying "she". that's because my partner didn't come straight out and tell me who she is. she did leave a little hand written clue in each package to help me figure out who it was (awesome idea by the way; i think i'll use the same technique whenever theres another crafty detective swap!) and after doing a little more detective work i think i figure it out! my partner was.........stellato_escuro! am i right?! am i right?! i'm pretty sure. i didn't pm you personally yet cause i wanted to make sure it was you, haha! everything is AWESOME! thanks so, so much. and i wish i had better pics, but my camera was on the verge of dying and wanted to get pics up cause i was so excited. if you have any better, please post, cause everything you created is great!

You're right! I'm so glad you like everything. I was super worried...as I always am with swaps. Smiley

Everyone is getting awesome packages...not getting a tracking number from a partner is a new test of patience!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...