A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,748
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crochet pineapple stitch warm weather summer sexy beach hat ---> pattern link  (Read 1255 times)
Tags for this thread: hat  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Maria Merlino
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

An Invitation to You to Explore My Work

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2013 12:40:03 PM »

One of the prettiest stitches in crochet is the pineapple. In this project, it is worked in the round. Here is a lacy hat, suitable for warm weather, which is crocheted in 4 ply cotton. There are plenty of open spaces and four big beautiful pineapples to show off. Can be made in less than two hours and uses less than one skein of thick cotton.

Materials: 1 skein of as Lily Sugar nCream4-ply cotton yarn, either the 2 ounce variegated or the 2.5 ounce solid color. You will need 1.4 ounces in color of choice. Models were made with colors Key Lime Pie and Red.

Get free pattern here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/crochet-pineapple-stitch-warm-weather-summer-sexy-beach-hat-one-skein-project?cid=db_articles

Maria
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013 09:00:28 AM by jungrrl - Reason: made title more descriptive » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dulcet

hopscotch on bubble-wrap

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013 09:05:21 PM »

This is a great pattern for using up those partial skeins I've got laying about.  And it's so quick that I made three of them this afternoon.  I hope it's okay to sell them at a fundraising auction.  I didn't see any copyright notice on the pattern.  None of the "don't sell anything made from this pattern--personal use only"  kinda' stuff.  Anyway..they turned out super cute in neon pink, lime, denim.  And I made one in sport yarn with a G hook, which should fit a toddler.  Thanks Maria!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have boxes of vintage piano music.  Some as old as 1890's!  PM me if you'd like some!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Food on a Fire Pit
Summer Steak Dinner Recipe
How to Make Poutine
How to Make Onion Rings
How to Personalize Your Stuffing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...