A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 304,867
Currently Running With Scissors:
391 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Question reg. feedback  (Read 1050 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

StickerChic87
« on: March 14, 2013 08:14:37 PM »

If a swapper sent their package on time, but it hasn't been received by the "2 week past sendout" date/feedback time, do they get a positive or a temp. negative? I wasn't sure because if they do have proof of sending on time but if the partner hasn't received, how would you know that the package met swap requirements?

Also, if someone sent and tracking shows a notice has been left but not delivered/picked up at the recipient's end, what then? Does the PO send the package back to the sender? And then what?

One more. If feedback time comes, and you havent heard if recipients received, do you as an organizer go ahead and check tracking numbers to see if it had been delivered, and then give the positive feedback to the sender?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions (first time solo organizer here). Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013 10:42:06 AM »

As long as a swapper has sent on time or within the "2 week past the sendout date" time (with their DC# confirmation/keep their receipt for international) they can stay InProgress until their package arrives.  Once the pkg has been confirmed as arrived you can update their feedback to Positive. 

A temporary Negative is given ONLY if they have NOT sent by the "2 weeks past the send date" date, this can be updated to the appropriate feedback once the swapper has sent and their package is confirmed as received by their partner.

If the tracking shows that a notice has been left, give the recipient a few days to arrange pickup-I would check in with them at that point.   If there is an issue (they are not communicating/no further DC info ) please open a Help Desk ticket with all the relevant info and the swap mods will help you out Smiley

If as organizer you have not heard that a swapper has received nor have they posted in the gallery do contact the swapper to touch base.  If you do not hear back from the swapper in a reasonable amount of time and the tracking shows delivery, you can update the sender's feedback with the appropriate comments and let them know they can post pictures of what they made.  Be sure to include comments about communication in the receiver's feedback.  Again you can always open a Help Desk ticket for guidance with any swap problems-we are happy to help Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
StickerChic87
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013 07:33:18 PM »

Thanks alteredmommy, your answers are just what I was looking for! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick Fish for Sushi
How to Make Spicy Mayo
How to Make Eel Sauce
How to Slice Sushi Fish
How to Slice Sashimi
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...