A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,597
Currently Running With Scissors:
749 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack Swap 6 Gallery  (Read 9375 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2013 02:19:13 AM »

Can't wait to see your boxes Nina
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
MissSadieMae
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2013 06:44:18 PM »

It looks like we are only waiting on two girls to receive. You ladies have made this swap so much fun. I so enjoy seeing all the goodies and crafts. It makes me happy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2013 07:18:17 PM »

Hmmm, I'm getting sort of worried about aisy's package at this point. The postmaster didn't give me a tracking number, which I was told was included now, and she seemed more clueless about the customs than I was. I'm worried that I did it wrong and it got stuck in transit somewhere. . .

The postmaster thinks I'm weird and hates when I bring swap packages in. I don't think she likes dealing with "unusual" mail, so I normally would send it from the post office where my mom works, but I didn't get a chance to do that this time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2013 08:36:58 PM »

Has anyone heard from Aisy?? I pmed her just to make sure she was ok, because ok everything going on in Korea. She has not replied.

I hope she is ok and her package arrives!!!

This was such a fun swap.

My local post office complains about me sending packages as well L&L. I normally send from one near work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
Listessa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2013 09:51:04 PM »

Oh no!  I hope she's ok there too! 

It depends on which post office I use.  One that I call the mean post office seems to get irritated when I mail stuff out.  Another is really cool, but packages go slow since it's on the University Campus, basically add a day for it to leave their office and get to the airport to go down to the sort facility.  The good Post is where I have my mailbox.  Those ladies are awesome and get a kick out of stuff going everywhere, as well as the boxes I receive. 

I agree, this swap was a blast! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
mata
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2013 10:46:45 PM »

It looks like we are only waiting on two girls to receive. You ladies have made this swap so much fun. I so enjoy seeing all the goodies and crafts. It makes me happy

Thanks for organizing! I'm confident that my swap package from amymisha will get here soon, considering that it was Easter last week, I'd give it a few extra days. ^_^

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissSadieMae
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2013 03:41:28 PM »

Me and my postal worker get along, because we both have loved ones in the military. His son was in Iraq at the same time my brother was. So everytime we see each other we have a good convo. He usually doesn't charge me for my Tracking Numbers lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2013 05:12:35 AM »

Sorry its taken me so long guys - had a LOOOOONG weekend and im spent/exhausted/etc!! (where is the thesaurus...)

Here is my FANTASTIC STASH!!!

I wasnt abel to get better smaller shots - lollies are all over the house!  In different mouths!  Thank you sooo much!  Jolly ranchers - have always heard bout these on tv hahaahah - now i klnow what they were talking about. ha! Crazy that i didnt know before Smiley

same goes for kool aid - always assumed it was somekind of drink ! haha

cant wait to try it!!
also cant wait to try the dip  - feel like i need to have a usa food party and put it all out to try Smiley

( i should do that!!!)

This was the cute stamp i was sent from lo{ve}  how cute! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2013 05:30:07 AM »

Here's my other package!!

From Staar84!!

Its also just as fantastic!!check out the peanut butter brekkie cereal ( half gone already thanks to the hubby)

first to the elk - which was waaay tasty!
more elk please!! Smileychips! totally down my alley!!havent yet dared to open this ( thank you girlscouts!)  or else i'll finish the whole box off!!
yuuuuuuumy - these pizza things were polished off by (ahem) me Smiley
Now to my lovely chalkboard mug ( that i am scared to ruin so it has become my craft corner pencil/scissors holder mug ...yet to hold a message im too scared to mess it up - i know i know i can always wipe it off - just want the 1st msg to be a good one Smiley) and cehck out the cool rug that has lots of american cities on it !!
Check out the cute little leaf from a local tree with awesome background colour!  Love this pack!  thanks to all my wonderful swap partners - you guys bring a smile to my face when i open my cupboard Smiley hee hee hee
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lo{ve}
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2013 04:22:39 PM »

Glad you like your package ninaprettyballerina! Also, kool aid is a drink! The directions are on the back, mix it with some sugar and water and there you go! Although as a kid we used to dye our hair with kool aid  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
AOL Motion Canvas: Future Art
AOL Motion Canvas: Wood Sphere
AOL Motion Canvas: Animated Geo
AOL Motion Canvas: Tops Above
AOL Motion Canvas: Dancers Man
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...