A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things, Round 4 (SU 3/10-3/24, SO 5/10)  (Read 15771 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013 07:37:35 PM »

Oh, my favorite movies are all over the place, too.  There's not much in the way of genres I don't like - except maybe musicals.  Can't say I've seen many of those I've loves.  But animated movies, sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, drama, action, romantic comedies, romantic zombie comedies, all good!

And it's nice to have a mix!

So far two movies have made it onto more than one list.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013 08:05:56 PM »

Oh I really gotta get this questionnaire filled out because I do wanna do this again for sure.  I usually do my top favs everytime but now I have a few more to add to the list Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013 08:11:37 PM »

I'm very tempted to join, but I still need to work out which 5 movies I should go with. I'm a little worried about sticking someone with a whole series though (think Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter). I could just pick one movie from each, but that will only make this harder! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013 10:31:55 PM »

I'm very tempted to join, but I still need to work out which 5 movies I should go with. I'm a little worried about sticking someone with a whole series though (think Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter). I could just pick one movie from each, but that will only make this harder! Tongue

I wouldn't worry too much about a series.  After all, that's why everyone has to list at least 5 movies (mine was longer!).  If someone doesn't feel up to trying a whole series, they've got 4 more to choose from.  But what are the odds that someone here hasn't seen Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mariak
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013 07:00:43 AM »

I don't know if i should sign up or not  Huh i am ok with movie choices i just worry for partner choices and hope that it is something craftable (if thats a word  Roll Eyes) I think i should sign up.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013 07:24:45 AM »

Toralune, don't worry about putting down an entire series - remember, that's just one of the possible five (or ten, or fifteen...) options your partner would have.  And they wouldn't have to watch the whole series, either, if they didn't want to!  You could get a boatload of craft ideas from the first of any of those series (that being said, if you do have a favorite part, you could specify - this also works as an anti-specification, as in "All of the Harry Potter movies but I would prefer no crafts having to do with Snape" or some such).  And there are other people who've already specified "all of the ____ movies", so you wouldn't be alone!

Mariak, remember, there will be five movies, so chances are there will be pretty good for crafting potential - maybe not from all of them, but there's usually something (a quote to cross-stitch into a hoop, a scene to screen cap and make into a bookmark, magnets, stickers...).  And if you are really, truly stuck, you can always ask your partner for alternates!

Bottom line, yes, yes you should sign up!

(not that I'm biased or anything, but I do love this swap!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mariak
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013 07:35:40 AM »

just filling in questionnaire now.  Grin BTW the harry potter films are top on my list.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013 09:21:17 AM »

Welcome to the swap, mariak!  I tried to send a message to let you know I got your questionnaire, but Craftster and my phone are having a tiff. *sigh*  I'll get you officially added when I get home. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mariak
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013 10:23:55 AM »

Welcome to the swap, mariak!  I tried to send a message to let you know I got your questionnaire, but Craftster and my phone are having a tiff. *sigh*  I'll get you officially added when I get home. Smiley

YAY.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

downtownmonsters
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013 03:30:49 PM »

I'm soo looking forward to this swap!!! Smiley im kind of a movie nerd ... and im just starting to get back in to the craftster community after a long time away.
this is going to be awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.daisybythebay.etsy.com 
vintage finds and one of a kinds
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with a Palette Knife
How to Make Sand Paintings
How to Draw Figures
How to Draw With Pastels
How to Draw With Ink
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...