A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,916
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things, Round 4 (SU 3/10-3/24, SO 5/10)  (Read 17377 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2013 04:51:17 PM »

Things have been a bit crazy for me, so I haven't really had much time to focus on this. That will change on Friday. The plan is to spend all of this weekend watching movies and crafting. Hopefully I have all of the supplies that I need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
Toralune
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2013 10:00:00 PM »

Posting to let you know I'm still here. I just had my Senior Show, so my last week's been super crazy and I didn't get the crafting done I was hoping for (almost everything that could go wrong did, but then I suppose that's to be expected Tongue), but I have the supplies and everything and am ready to dive in and get everything ready for send-out day. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2013 10:11:14 PM »

I haven't made any progress since last weekend (when I almost finished crafts 1 and 2!) due to some crazy weather and related migraine-like sinus headaches, but just found out I'm free tomorrow night and then have Sunday as well, so progress will be made!  Still waffling on item 3, I have some ideas but I'm just not... they just didn't click the way the first two did, and I want that "yes, THAT!" moment, you know?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2013 12:01:33 AM »

I have received! i received a bit ago but my computer was crashing, I fixed it now though. Is there a gallery yet? i didn't see anything on the first page?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2013 06:06:43 AM »

Moving took up more of my life than I suspected it would, so I'm a bit behind on crafting. Still working away to try and send by the deadline!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2013 07:23:55 AM »

I have received! i received a bit ago but my computer was crashing, I fixed it now though. Is there a gallery yet? i didn't see anything on the first page?

There is a gallery, the link is right below the picture on the first page... It's not very big, sorry, I should make it stand out more.

I conquered the third craft! Now to box up and send! Cheesy

Don't forget to message me when you've sent!

Deadline is Friday, please let me know if you're going to be late!  I know life gets in the way, and that's fine, just keep me and your partner in the loop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2013 11:45:32 AM »

I just finished my ambitious item (well, I'm waiting for the glue to dry  Wink) I like it. I hope my partner does too! I'm sooo close to finishing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
MissCrafty29
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2013 02:34:20 PM »

I am really hoping to be done by this evening...I was hoping to be done a while ago, but life just gets in the way...lol!!

Sooo...if 1 item is a weeeeee bit over 4x4x4, would that be like breaking a golden rule? I bought something that will be crafted in to something else but it slipped my mind, about the dimensions and I can't find one smaller :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
Smeddley

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2013 03:12:47 PM »

I am really hoping to be done by this evening...I was hoping to be done a while ago, but life just gets in the way...lol!!

Sooo...if 1 item is a weeeeee bit over 4x4x4, would that be like breaking a golden rule? I bought something that will be crafted in to something else but it slipped my mind, about the dimensions and I can't find one smaller :/

Only if your partner takes a picture next to a ruler, in which case we will all know and you will have to endure poking with the soft cushion while sitting in the comfy chair...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissCrafty29
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2013 08:08:23 PM »

Only if your partner takes a picture next to a ruler, in which case we will all know and you will have to endure poking with the soft cushion while sitting in the comfy chair...  Wink

Tee hee hee Tongue
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013 08:09:28 PM by MissCrafty29 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Go from a Day to Night Look in 60 Seconds
Top 3 Ways to Wear Camel
The Debutante Ball 2013: Party at the Automobile Club in Paris
Save or Spend: Holiday Edition Part 3
Save or Spend: Holiday Edition Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...