A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
420 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things, Round 4 (SU 3/10-3/24, SO 5/10)  (Read 17320 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

karwash
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2013 05:45:47 PM »

I have watched about half of the films but don't have anything set that I want to craft yet. It will come to me though.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2013 07:03:46 AM »

If I were to watch all of the movies on my partners list it would take me 57 hours and 15 minutes.  Shocked

Good thing I've seen all of them but one!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2013 09:34:51 PM »

I'm enjoying the movies I hadn't seen before on my list I'm having trouble finding one of them though. I need to check netflix
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2013 12:21:29 AM »

Oh lovely, ordering the super-awesome fabric I've been eyeing for my partner, and it's got a long turnaround on it. Bleh, hope it gets here in time to do something with it.

Otherwise, still need to watch one of her movies, and might go ahead and rewatch Princess Bride tomorrow too while I'm at it in case of inspiration. I've got a shopping expedition planned Saturday so I'm hoping to have a good idea what I'm doing by then. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
downtownmonsters
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2013 05:51:45 PM »

i have finally gotten time to begin working on some projects for this swap!!!!! i have two of my projects in my mind already ... i will begin one tonight. i need to rewatch one of the movies on the list, but i think i already have a plan in mind for it ... we'll see though ... you never know what kind of idea will strike!

@ emo penguin toast; what are you trying to find?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.daisybythebay.etsy.com 
vintage finds and one of a kinds
Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2013 08:45:36 PM »

woot, did some shopping with a project in mind, and got some perfect supplies for it. Have another alternate idea I got some supplies for as well in case my fabric project or the other project falls through. Can't wait to start making stuff. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mthrasher138

I ♥ personal swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2013 07:51:06 AM »

Almost done with my first piece and I really like how it's coming out.  Grin Also picked up two more movies on calixita's list to watch this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

downtownmonsters
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2013 10:47:21 AM »

Oh my goodness, while working on one project last night I had a brainstorm of about 278643276456746 more ideas for my partners gifts!!! i just messaged her telling her she might end up with a couple extra surprises if all goes accordingly :p
i just love her list of movies ... she gave her list and then hinted at a couple others she likes ... and i think we have some similar tastes in cinema ... which is making it very fun to come up with little gift ideas Tongue
on my way out now to pick up more supplies
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Emo Penguin Toast
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2013 01:39:01 PM »

i have finally gotten time to begin working on some projects for this swap!!!!! i have two of my projects in my mind already ... i will begin one tonight. i need to rewatch one of the movies on the list, but i think i already have a plan in mind for it ... we'll see though ... you never know what kind of idea will strike!

@ emo penguin toast; what are you trying to find?

Gamera

is it just called that or the giant monster or the super monster or vs o the brave ?? so many option but I dont see any just Gamera
THIS ROCKS   Logged
downtownmonsters
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2013 01:46:33 PM »

sorry i shouldve been more specific on that one i guess ... i really love any of the gamera movies ... in case you couldnt tell i kind of like cheesy sci-fi things :p and gamera is a giant jet propelled flying turtle ... its just an amazing concept. all of the movies are good really. there is just "gamera" but others like "Gamera vs. Guiron" (aka "attack of the monsters") is good ... oooorrr "Gamera vs. Zigra" .... i think the latter 2 were both on MST3K ... so even if you were able to watch them that way - i know netflix used to have a bunch of episodes of that on streaming you'd still get the general idea and feel of the movies :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Design Kids Line
Bonnie Young Kids Fall14
Kardashian Kids to Launch at Babies R Us
Hottest Kid Trends of the Season
Top 5 Fashionable Winter Looks for Kids
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...