A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,172
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Easter Basket Swap 2-Gallery  (Read 7108 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bobomom
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013 10:49:05 AM »

Got my package, Bobomom?
Not yet Sad. I'm hoping it will be there when I get home today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013 03:57:41 PM »

Got my package, Bobomom?
Not yet Sad. I'm hoping it will be there when I get home today!

I hope soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RaraAvis

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013 05:44:17 PM »

I came home to find a wonderful package for elyxandra waiting for me! I love everything!

Here is the whole package....

She sent a great Easter box, which an extra foldable box! Funny thing about the cute beanie baby is I used to be obsessed with them when I was a kid. Growing up in the 90s they were so popular, I had a huge collection. I really love getting one and even funnier is that fact it is named Chickie. Last spring we raised baby chicks, each of my nieces and nephews got to name one. My youngest niece named her little yellow chick Chickie. So this brought back good memories.

On to the crafted stuff. Here is a group shot....

The little bunny pouch is great, I actually have one pinned. I guess I forgot to get a picture of the yummy cadbury eggs that were inside it! The bird nest is also super cute. Elyxandra did a great job of capturing my love of birds!

Finally, I wanted to get a close up of the chicken, which is just so cute!

Thank you so much elyxandra! I don't think I could have gotten a more prefect Easter package! Grin
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013 07:24:53 PM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013 06:08:57 PM »

My daughters got the most WONDERFUL package from Gotgrey!! I should have posted pictures earlier, but it's been crazy around here lately. This lady is so talented! I am really worried about the package I sent. My oldest daughter LOVES manatees and she made her a manatee stuffie, hoop, and painting. I think all 3 were on her pintrest. She is so excited! If you know how teenage girls are, they are not easy to make happy, and mine is sooo happy about these that I can't even explain. She also made her a dinosaur bag and note cards. She loves dinosaurs too! My little one was so excited to get her big bunny stuffie that she has been sleeping with it. She told me that her bunny was one of a kind and you couldn't just go to the store and buy one. It was special Smiley She's been sleeping with it every night. My little one also got a huge Easter bag, a little art bag, a dog stuffie, and lots of extras. They both got TONS of extras. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful things!!! You are extremely talented and generous person. You made my kids so happy!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013 06:27:03 PM »

Aww momof2 you made me blush!  I'm so glad your girls loved everything and they are happy!  That makes me happy.  What your little girl said about the bunny made my heart melt!  W/swaps it's about quality not quantity w/me.  I'm sure I'll love whatever you sent me.  I tend to go overboard on the Easter swaps.  I just love Easter so much!  And, my boys are not little any more, and don't care about Easter any more.  Sad  It's just another day to them. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2013 06:42:05 PM »

Okay, not to be outdone by the awesome baskets that are showing up - I received from RikaHeart today!

First of all, this adorably wrapped basket!

Next to it in the box were these really creative and cute plastic egg wreaths! I specifically asked for some wreaths and decorations I could bring on the cruise I'm going on to decorate the cabin (we will be sailing over Easter).  My dog loves to "crack" open plastic eggs for treats so I had to take these away from him before he thought they were his!

I realized after I posted the pics as I was hanging a wreath up that they are made with wire so they can be shaped into a wreath shape and still keep the eggs on there nicely!

Some totally kawaii lollipops and a really cute beaded house. I always admire those who can make 3-D beaded objects.

I got some windchimes! I've never had these! I can't wait to put them out by the pool. Also some scented sticks - another item I've never had - these should smell great!  And this handmade message board.  Some of the words came off during shipping - I will place them better after I post this.

Disney pins! These came from someone who works at Disney! And more candy!

And the basket was filled with eggs with yummy flavored tootsie rolls! I'm not usually a fan of tootsie rolls, but these taste soooo good! I immediately ate one and I even let my husband have one!

And last but not least, the sweetest little bunny!  I love its face and the fleece is so soft!  I think he will be coming on my cruise too!

Thank you RikaHeart! This basket was perfect!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013 09:48:51 AM by Bobomom » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Momof2!
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013 04:47:12 AM »

Everything everyone got is so neat.

I left some things out in the pictures. I will have to take some more and post. My 5 year old was taking off with stuff so fast it was hard to keep up with everything! Gotgrey sent so much wonderful stuff it was like  Christmas to her! One thing that I took a picture of that I can't believe I forgot to mention was the decoupaged bunny box. It's so adorable!! So Gotgrey can sew, embroider, paint, draw, decoupage, and do paper crafts!! This woman is a crafting queen! Thank you again for the wonderful package.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013 06:21:11 AM »

Momof2, you are too kind!  And, I think you and I both have the same furniture.  Smiley  I love everybody's Easter goodies.  Such wonderful stuff.  I can't wait to see more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahelise
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013 07:27:42 AM »

Love the bunny bag!  And a stuffed manatee?  Are you kidding!?  I die. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
RaraAvis

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013 09:57:47 AM »

Wow more great packages! I love the manatee things gotgrey made! Such a fun package. RikaHeart I love the stuffed bunny you made, that fabric is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Brownies Without an Oven
Chef Dominique Ansel Talks About Time as an Important Ingredient
Chef Dominique Ansel Talks Cronut
Chef Dominique Ansel Meets Daniel Boulud
Chef Dominique Ansel Learns the Ropes at First Cooking Job in Paris
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...