A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 307,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
395 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Easter Basket Swap 2-Gallery  (Read 11445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013 09:19:50 AM »

Such a beautiful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013 09:23:08 AM »

I love the colors on the baskets!  That project bag is great! I love that kind of drawstring bag.  The knitted eggs are so cute!  And that welcome sign is really beautiful! Great Easter package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Thimbles71
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013 10:21:36 AM »

Goodness, the packages received so far are amazing!  The Star Trek marshmallow peeps are so freaking cute, I can't even stand it!

And the red & aqua baskets are gorgeous.

As is that lovely, lovely table runner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarahelise
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013 01:39:30 PM »

Oh, my gosh.  I was ridiculously spoiled by handmadewithlove!  Seriously.  She sent not only a basket for my little guy, but also a bucket of awesome for me!  Here we go... beware, seriously picture heavy! 

Both boxes (yes, boxes, plural... she's amazing) came with this cute packaging: 

My bucket of goodies: 

The menagerie (and yes, some of it is glass!  Ha!)

The jars have these sweet little bunnies on the lids: 

And she made me these awesome glittered animals I've been lusting after on Pinterest for forever.  Two moose and a goat (I love goats in a kind of unhealthy way.)

And these amazing hoops, which she took the patterns I had posted on my Pinterest and reverse engineered to figure out the patterns!  Seriously!  I can't even imagine, but I have next to no patience for cross stitch, so always find it amazing. 

And finally, some extras: 

A beautiful orange journal, an awesome book mark, and some chevron note cards. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
sarahelise
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013 01:49:38 PM »

Part Two! 

She also sent a basket for my son who is 4 months old.  This was the requested basket (Can you believe that all the rest of that awesomeness was "extra"!?

So, here's the little guy with his basket of goodies: 

I swear he was impressed... getting the smile photo timed is next to impossible right now, since everything goes directly in his mouth. 

The awesome basket with little frog and carrot eggs, and an "A" for Ansel:

Here he's showing off his new Easter bib.  It passed his test, as it immediately went right into his mouth.  Yum. 

A close-up of the bunny: 

And the amazing bunting using the coordinating guitar fabric.  I love this so much.  It's going on his wall this weekend! 

And, finally, some sweet extras: 

Baby has just started enjoying bath time, so he'll get lots of use out of the bath toys and wash cloths.

Thank you so much, Donna!  Everything was so thoughtful and amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
RaraAvis
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013 02:05:36 PM »

Those hoops are great! Your son is adorable. I love the matching bunting and bunny. Fun packages! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013 02:16:09 PM »

I'm loving everybody's loot!  I hope my partner posts pics soon.  I know she's been sick and busy and life has gotten in the way.  Sad  But, I looked through all of my pics, and seeing as I couldn't find any of what I made, I guess that means I didn't take pics.  I could have sworn I did.  I probably started to, got interrupted, and never did.  That's what happens to me 9 times out of 10. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
handmadewithlove
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013 10:51:28 PM »

Sarahelise, I am so glad everything arrived safely! Despite all  the bubble wrap, I was afraid the bunny jars might not arrive in one piece.  You liked the chevron fabric you made the table runner with for me, so you bought some to make a project for yourself---I did the same thing with the bunny jars I made for you.  After I finished yours, I made a set for myself and a set for my mom.  Thank goodness I have been hoarding all my empty salsa, olive, and sundried tomato jars! What a difference a little paint can make! Lol! 

I had so much fun making everything for you and Ansel! I dont do a lot of painting, so making the bunny jars and painting the A got me out of my fabric comfort zone, which was great---as was having an excuse to use glitter for the animals!   I will cross stitch for you any ole time---I am one of the odd ducks who finds the tediousness of it very relaxing.

I am happy Ansel gave his stamp of approval for everything.  I hope he likes the guitar fabric! The color palette of that fabric was just too cute, which is why his Easter basket, bunny, and bunting are sewn in those colors.  He is such a sweetie and I hope his first Spring is a very special one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013 03:46:25 PM »

Those bunny jars are great and I LOVE the glittered animals!
Your son's basket of goodies is adorable and so is he! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013 06:58:17 AM »

Got my package, Bobomom?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...