A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,240
Currently Running With Scissors:
727 Guests and 44 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: March 2013 OPS Discussion and Gallery  (Read 8836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2013 08:58:40 AM »

Ug, AFD! One good thing about the first of April: The new swap is up! Yaaaay! Go sign up if you know what's good for ya Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
ThatsWhatSheSaid
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2013 04:36:29 PM »

I received awesome packages from both Glasskicker and AmandaBL late last week.

Glasskicker sent me a melted bottle set which I have wanted in my kitchen for ever! She sent a spoon rest and a cheese plate.

Here is the detail on the spoon rest:

AmandaBL claimed me for a jewelry organizer and wonder woman earrings. She also sent along some extra goodies Smiley

She covered the jewelry organizer in old sewing patterns. So cool!

In addition to the WW earrings, she also sent along a double sided necklace. You can see the first image in the photo above.

And lastly, she sent a necklace of my favorite WWE Wrestler, Wade Barrett, that I totally wore to his wrestling show on Friday Smiley

Thanks so much, ladies! I love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmandaBL
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2013 05:20:30 PM »

That wrestler necklace was too funny to not make haha. Glad they made it and you like them.  I have a tiny Wonder Woman crush of my own and my girl got me that stationary set about 2 years ago. I horde it for occasions such as this.  The tile earrings used teeny pics from the packaging on front that showed off all of the included designs. SEE!!! There IS a reason we sometimes save EVERYTHING! Haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dessadoll
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2013 09:55:13 AM »

I have been slacking at posting pictures!

First off, the amazing travel journal I got from AmandaBL.  She made it for our upcoming Disneyworld trip in May.  I'm really excited to fill it up!  She even put pockets in for holding the extras.  I love every single page, but I will only post a few to prevent photo overload.  lol.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dessadoll
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2013 10:00:59 AM »

And, last night I got my package from GlassKicker!!  Its stupendous!  I honestly didn't think I would get this item in a swap,  and to boot it, she even made 2!  One for hubby and one for me, which we both already have on our keys.

Its the "lucky us" key chain with a penny from important years.  She put on 2000- the year my first daughter was born, 2007- the year we got married, and 2012- the year we adopted our little 2!   
As a bonus she added in some Washi tape that I will be taking along with us on our Disney trip to add to my new journal  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2013 11:53:40 AM »

Ooh, melted glass. Very cool! And Wonder Woman! I should like her more, I really should. Those are great.

Disney World? Your kids are lucky both because you're taking them there and because they got this great book to help them remember it. Those key rings are cool!

We sure do have some talented Craftsters in this bunch. Every month I'm blown away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2013 04:07:55 PM »

Love the Wonder Woman goodies, especially the earrings. 

I'm a huge fan of glasskicker's work.  She's amazing and I'm so envious of her skills.

The Disney journal is fun!

I just love the keyrings!  I think I'm going to put one on my wish list for a gift for a dear friend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

happylittleclam
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2013 11:03:22 AM »

I received a wonderful package from dessadoll Grin First up is a bunting hoop! Love, love, love the colors and patterns of the fabric, Brieanna!

I also received this awesome t-shirt necklace. I can't tell you how much I adore this; you did such a great job! Now I want one in every color...lol Grin

Thank you so very much, Brieanna!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2013 12:31:23 PM »

Wow!  So many gorgeous items posted in the last few days.   I received from Dessadoll a lot of felted and felt cuteness.
First up my felted gnome and hedgehog:

the my cute doll- I don't recall how to spell this type and I know if I go look it up I will get distracted and space posting.  I am really scatterbrained today.  The kids have had spring break the last week and we have stayed up too late.  The tiredness has hit full force this morning, as we had to get up early again for school.

They are all wonderful and are great additions to my collection. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dessadoll
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2013 07:31:10 PM »

Yay!  Glad you both got your packages!!  And glad you liked them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Charred Tomatoes and a Fried Egg on Garlic Toast
How to Make a Moist and Juicy Meatloaf
Recipe: 5-Cheese Mac & Cheese With Bacon Sausage
How to Make a Cheddar Beer Pumpkin Dip and Beer-Can Chicken
Million Dollar Critic: Charleston, I Know You Got Soul Food
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...