A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
542 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Trek Swap V (S.U's March 1st-March 9th, S.O's April 15th)  (Read 12665 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

theMidnightRose
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2013 07:34:47 PM »

I am in the middle of moving house so haven't been online in two days.  Even though I sent my questionairre in, I don't get to participate because I hadn't posted in this thread yet?  I am disappointed.  If it's a requirement to post in the thread I am sorry I missed it - all the swaps I've seen have all made a point of saying that you must pm your questionnaire and not post it in the thread, so I think it needs clarifying Smiley
I'm glad I saw this, I didn't realize I needed to be active either! Good to know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
libertine49
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2013 03:39:14 PM »

Got some supplies today! I am very excited! Got a few _____ to make the _______and if all goes according to plan, will have an added little bonus to it ;-) and I believe will need my pattern for the _____. Just need one more color for the _____ and I'll be finished with the first item.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

justchelsea
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2013 07:37:20 AM »

Feeling kind of stuck today.  Guess it's time for a TNG marathon for inspiration!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theMidnightRose
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2013 09:35:35 AM »

Feeling kind of stuck today.  Guess it's time for a TNG marathon for inspiration!
Woot for TNG marathons!  Grin Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RachaelD
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2013 01:28:26 PM »

Moving has been done so now I can start crafting. Looking forward to making for this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2013 04:50:25 PM »

I finished my large item, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I got it done faster than I thought I would thanks to spring break Smiley I've got a good start on the other items, but one is going to require a lot more time because I'm fairly new to the craft.

I think I'll just have to join in with the Star Trek TNG marathon Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2013 05:15:03 AM »

I am back from my long trip from the Mega Con. You would not believe how many people were dressed up so cool and 2nd.... GUESS WHAT HAPPEN TO ME! I'm still squealing like a little girl!!!!

First.. I met Dean Cain on Stage during the Q&A and he... HUGGED ME! Seriously! HE HUGGED ME! I wanted to die right then and there! I squealed so hard afterwards! We're not even supposed to touch the actors, yet he bent over and hugged me tightly! My Dreams came true! And I asked for one little Hug... Who knew getting this from your Favorite Actor would happen! I'm still squealing

Next. I got this voice Actor who does Edward Elric, Ouran High School [The Blonde Hair who is the King of Host Club], Zero from Vampire Knight. He signed both my DVD Seasons and when he found out I picked him over the Famous William Riker to get his autograph, he leaped over the Table and pulled me into a REAL Tight Hug, I even got a free photo with him! He used his Zero's voice and whispered in my ear "I will always be there for you"  I melted right then and there. I wanted to kidnap him! What girl would not faint, hearing him say "I will always be there for you"? His name is Vic Mog...Can't spell his last name

Also! Here's me and my Mom in our TNG/DS9 Outfit! I just need a phaser xD

Also! You won't believe who I met afterwards!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2013 06:54:54 AM »

Got some supplies today! I am very excited! Got a few _____ to make the _______and if all goes according to plan, will have an added little bonus to it ;-) and I believe will need my pattern for the _____. Just need one more color for the _____ and I'll be finished with the first item.

Ok, that's just mean. XD

That being said, I think I've at least purchased all the supplies that I'll need.

And RikaHeart - you're killing me here!!!! Vic is awesome and I'm so glad that you were able to meet him and get such an awesome response Smiley I'm happy for you and I wasn't even there!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013 07:02:39 AM by bethimusprime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
Robin: Uh... H.G. Wells?
silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2013 11:02:38 AM »

Rika! DEAN CAIN! YAY!
I love the uniforms you and your mom are wearing, great job on those!

I can't wait to hear who you met after....the suspense is fun!

Crafty news:
I've got 2 items finished. Have the supplies for item #4 and will be working diligently on #3 tonight at my knit nite (although it may NOT necessarily be knitting  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2013 03:57:21 PM »

hehe Thanks! I was so happy!

Okay. He's the Son of the Creator of Star Trek... Son of Gene Roddenberry.. Rod Roddenberry himself!

Also! We saw Scotty's look alike! He keeps hitting on my mom! Here he is with me!

I'll work on putting Photos up for everyone to go through. I just uploaded a few.  It was so much fun! I can't believe I got a hug from Vic and Dean Cain, got Vic's Autograph and Roddenberry's!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Abbi Glines Reveals Her Favorite Characters
Jamie McGuire Gives Aspiring Authors Advice
10 Questions for Elizabeth Gilbert
Gourmet Made Simple Cookbook by Gena Knox
One Out of Ten People in Iceland Will Publish a Book
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...