Swap name: Star Trek Swap 5
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Wizards_Pupil
Sign-up date range: March 1-9
Date to send item by: April 15th
Limited to a certain number of people? NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESAll Star Treks are welcome for this swap!
This will be a 4 POINT
swap! You will be required to craft at least ONE LARGE or ONE MEDIUM item.
The point scale is: Large=3, Medium=2, Small=1. If you make a large item, you need a small to go with it to reach the efour points. If you make a medium, you need another medium, or two smalls to go with it. THIS IS AN "ANY ART GOES" SWAP!!
You can use any medium you like to craft for this swap. Painting/drawing, amigurumi/stuffies, quilts, embroidery, mixed media, ATC collage, jewelry design, Scrap booking, knit/crochet etc. Just make sure it fits your partner's taste.
Extras may be sent between partners but BOTH MUST AGREE TO THIS!! No one wants to feel bad for getting a boatload of extras but not sending any
- You must post in this thread at least once a week.
- All announcements will be made here so please bookmark this page
- Please try to create a package that you are proud of and you think your partner will enjoy receiving – do some research!
- Remember to take pictures, just in case your partner is unable to.
- Keep your receipts and DC#’s
- Make sure you PM the organizer and your partner when you send and receive
- PM organizer with any other problems right away!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Star Trek Swap V
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your favorite crafts to make?
What kind of craft would you like to receive?
Do you have allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your house?
What is your favorite color?
Least favorite color?
Who/what is your favorite Star Trek...
Organization? (Are you part of the 'fleet, a member of the Klingon empire or are you really a borg?)
Color shirt/Position/Uniform of choice?
Which series/movies have you seen? (We're trying to avoid spoilers
Is there anything you'd rather not receive?
Is there any other information you would like your partner to know?
What would you most like to receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Swappers:
Bethimusprime -- libertine49
RikaHeart -- AmyLynn98
-- RikaHeart ---Wizards_Pupil (Replacement Partner)
goldfishpollywog -- staar84
Justchelsea -- theMidnightRose
silentblair -- Wizards_Pupil