A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 307,964
Currently Running With Scissors:
378 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 98
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: HP Craftalong ~Spring Semester 2013~  (Read 194964 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

travelgirl
« Reply #300 on: March 20, 2013 07:45:06 PM »

Pottermouth- man that gnome card is great I can't believe that's your first try

Noodle-bug: the dodo is so cute I have a soft sport for them ever since they made an appearance in ice age.

MamanTattoo: that sweater is great! i'm so amazed by people that can knit sweaters

While it may be the first day of spring we've had just awful weather  Embarrassed So i decided to console myself by working on my alchemy homework

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Alchemy
House: Slytherin
Project Name: Caramel oatmeal cookie bars
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: with our weather making it next to impossible to enjoy the first day of spring I decided to console myself in the kitchen and whip up these caramel oatmeal cookie bars, they use both physical changes- melting the caramel, and chemical all the reactions that go into making them solid again, and they come out fantastic! They're really good and thankfully they're going to work with my husband or I might eat the whole pan. the recipe can be found from this great blog i stumbled on the other day http://luluthebaker.blogspot.com/2010/10/carmelitas.html the only thing I did different was double it to make a 9x13 pan
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

All you need is love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2013 08:22:10 AM »

Maman! More awesome stuff! Love the owlete sweater! Smiley

travelgirl - those bars look soo yummy!
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '____________________________________________________________________________')

Completed OWL!
OWL Subject & Option: Herbology
House: Gryffindor!
Project Name: Whomping Willow Stump Storage Bin
Project Page Link: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421737.new#new
Brief Description: I'm not sure if this would be found in any witches garden, but there's no denying the Whomping Willow is a magical plant! Did you know that the Whomping Willow records events in its rings along with the years? The Willow is also a much forgotten casualty of the Battle of Hogwarts, but if the stump is collected soon and well cared for, the original tree may flourish once again! I'm sure this stump has a good home with MamanTattoo, and will be back to its original glory in no time!
Project Pictures:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2013 08:24:10 AM »

i love the writing in the rings. this would be so cute in a family room. how does it stand up? did you make a frame or cover an existing bin?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
interested in a private atc swap-i am collecting ATC cards to be framed in a collage and auction to raise money for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma research. (ACCRF) project blog-    atc4acc.blogspot.com

pinterest.com/jenleahlynn
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

All you need is love.

« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2013 10:57:43 AM »

I made it using one of those water cooler plastic bottles. There are a few detail pics on the project page if you want a visual. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2013 11:19:18 AM »

That is made if awesome. Fact.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm always up for swapping hexies, felt badges,or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
jenleahlynn
« Reply #305 on: March 21, 2013 06:21:08 PM »

challenge- horcrux hunt-nagini/ neville
house-gryffindor
project- the sorting hat always knows

The sword of gryffindor, the sorting hat, trevor, and a mimbulus mimbltona.....2 of my kids thought this was harry potter, but lynn, my expert, knew it was Neville. He had always been doubted, his uncle wondered if he were a squib. Maybe he was more hufflepuff than gryffindor.....but in the end he proved himself. The sorting hat presented him with the sword and he used it to slew Nagini. one more horcrux down.
this sketch is in black ink, and i'm pretty happy with it.My son asked if he can color it in though so i'm going to print a copy for him and see how it looks with color.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
interested in a private atc swap-i am collecting ATC cards to be framed in a collage and auction to raise money for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma research. (ACCRF) project blog-    atc4acc.blogspot.com

jenleahlynn
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2013 06:48:57 PM »

class- transfiguration-gryffindor extra credit
house-gryffindor
project-bunny carrot cake

my parents were here for an early easter celebration this weekend. My daughter loves to bake and she found an example of a bunny cake on pinterest. we decided that it had to be carrot cake, with cream cheese frosting. yum!
we were going to pipe the frosting with a star tip, but we ran out of time, so we covered it in marshmellos instead. with all those carrots and raisens inside it's still healthy right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2013 08:15:57 PM »

I'll be back tomorrow with my quill & spell...
I think I cursed myself!  Best laid plans destroyed by the Curse of the Bogies....mint & honey tea, bouts of steam, and rest shall be my cure...tomorrow morn dear students I will return (Sad hate delaying my spellwork Sad)  Sending bright blessings to all.  .... :::achooo, sniff, groan::: Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ant Bee

Expecto Procrastinatum!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2013 08:42:00 PM »

::Ant Bee pulls aside the curtain around her cot to pass the Headmistress a box of tissue from the collection on her bedside table.  Having been pushing her limits while dealing with stressful family situations IRL she has managed to also come down with the curse.::
Bless you, Headmistress! Hopefully Madame Pomfrey has us to rights in no time. Sleep well!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth 'It unscrews the other way.
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
FreakieGeekie

Queen of Quirky, lover of all things cute and creepy

Proudly lets her freak flag fly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2013 03:14:15 AM »

**wanders in wrapped in a blanket**

Hello, ladies. The crazy weather in my area has me down with a cold. On top of that, my allergies are raging due to the insane pollen counts.
I've been trying to finish up swap items quickly without being sloppy or getting them snotty. I've had to set my work aside several times to avoid sneezing on them.
I know I should be in bed resting but I can't seem to get to sleep.

**wanders away as she blows her nose on a well-used hankerchief**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 98 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...