A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,176
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 98
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: HP Craftalong ~Spring Semester 2013~  (Read 127963 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #660 on: April 24, 2013 10:43:35 AM »

Pottermouth, I really can tell he's alseep in his chair. You did a wonderfull job.
congrats on being the first to give books, Noodle! I don't know that book, did you buy them all brand new?

So many tiny hats, Ant bee! they are all so cute, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Moonflame
« Reply #661 on: April 24, 2013 12:00:52 PM »

OMG, Ant Bee!  I just watched that episode again last night for the first time in AGES!!! ^_^  ("Which one of y'all ordered a dead guy?")

I know I've not been very post-y lately.  I'm still plugging away on my OWL - ALMOST DONE!!! And my oldest turns EIGHTEEN tomorrow!!! Shocked So I've been working on an amigurumi Sherlock for her.  (She ADORES BC!)  So far I have Sherlock(amigurumi), his all-important scarf (knitted), and I just finished "silk boxers" (amigurumi) in plum (well - as close as I could get with what I had) and grey (because, yes, I ran out of the plum.)  Oh, and a sheet. Cheesy  I have to put velcro on the sheet so he can wear it properly.  I want to make trousers, a shirt or sweater and a coat.  I have a hunch this may be an ongoing thing.  I can see us crafting goodies for him for some time to come. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Moonflame
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #662 on: April 24, 2013 12:36:15 PM »

~*Magic Quill & House Points Spell Time*~

@pattyO: Shocked WOW!  Amazing Cake!  You have such amazing set of crafty magic skills!  Perfect Bean project!  And :,( about game, but way to go on holding in the yell (really, Mom Time Outs are a must...I put myself in it quite often)  Finally, Congrats on making into the Order! Grin

Great cake too - I'd love to try it but I don't think a GF batter would hold up to rolling!
oooo, challenge accepted.  I've got to try gf next!
Oh, I would love you forever, especially if a magical GF recipe was included. Cool

@FreakieGeekie: Such a cute halter! 
I hate to do it but can I withdraw Snape as an OWL for now?
I completely understand the need to step away from a project.  You may withdraw, but if & when you return to him (and you want to submit for Advanced Studies), then the remaining crafty time must fit OWL/NEWT time guidelines.  ...I know one day we shall see a fantastic, fully clothed Snape. Kiss  ...Until I hear word of another OWL proposal, I'm going to keep it up....just in case.

@Eiseldora: Fab Who panels & love the shawl.  Sending blessings of healing to your MIL. Kiss

@Maman: My daughter squeeed when she saw Pinky Pie!  Great work!!!  And I squeeeeed when I saw you giveaway...so exciting!!!  Must get crafty!

@Ant Bee: Kiss for all the info on how to help those in Boston & West Kiss Oh, your wee Jayne hats are so adorable!  What wonderful favors!!

@tia: Love your Retro Apron!  And your Evelyn Scarf is GORGEOUS!  Congrats on making into the Order! Grin

@AbbeeAnd YAY House Unity tees!!!!! (make sure to pick up your House Unity Badge) 

@travelgirl: Way to go on finishing your HoM OWL!!  Your stocking are adorable and are sure to be treasured heirlooms for many, many years!  Your OWL Examiner will be by shortly with your certificate. Grin

@pottermouth I absolutely adore the Dumbledore Portrait.  You captured his likeness wondrously!  Grin

@noodle-bug: Way to go on tackling the Accio Book Challenge!  YOU ROCK!!!! Cool
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013 06:10:59 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #663 on: April 24, 2013 12:38:24 PM »

~*Congratulations travelgirl*~
The OWL Examiners are proud to present you with
your History of Magic OWL Certificate

Well done on completing your History of Magic OWL! 
You are now free to further your Advanced Studies by proposing another OWL or NEWT.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #664 on: April 24, 2013 01:34:56 PM »

@Abbee: Love your Retro Apron!  And your Evelyn Scarf is GORGEOUS!  And YAY House Unity tees!!!!! (make sure to pick up your House Unity Badge)  Please note, that you have already found the Diary Horcrux (Portkey to Post).  You can destroy each horcrux only once.  You may submit your apron for another class or challenge; just PM or post where you like it to go.  As for your hunt, you are missing just one horcrux, Harry Potter.  You can check your Hunter Status anytime at 12 Grimmauld Place.  PM me if anything is amiss.  Best of luck! Cool

I'd love to take credit for the awesome apron and scarf, but those belong to tiamatfire. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #665 on: April 24, 2013 01:42:02 PM »

Yep, she's done it, folks! MamanTattoo is the first to achieve Gryffindor Head Girl!!!

What are you going to do now?!?!  Shocked  lol!

Congratulations Maman! Here's your badge!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #666 on: April 24, 2013 03:46:43 PM »

Haha!! Well, I still have the Bertie Beans to enter AND I've bought supplies today and started working on my NEWT, cutting fabric and all. I also have my OWL going on, so those are going to be my project for a little while Smiley 
I also have a doll request and a crocheted jammy dodger tape measure cover to do, but they won't fit any challenge I'm scared...

Moonflame- Can't wait to see your Sherlock!!

oh, and I have to remember to make some sorting in our books for the accio challenge Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #667 on: April 24, 2013 04:23:43 PM »

Noodle! I don't know that book, did you buy them all brand new?

haha, no way Smiley I don't have that kinda money! There is a scheme called World Book Night, where once a year you can apply to receive 20 copies of one book (from a list of 20 or so books - all well known books from major authors) that are specially printed - it has to be a book you have read and you have to share them with others in your community. I've been lucky enough to have been chosen to get books the last 3 years, and this year I got 20 copies of the eyre affair by jasper fforde. It's a favourite of mine, comedy fantasy.... kind of hard to explain, but I highly recommend it to anyone who likes reading and has a slightly surreal sense of humour.
I only had 19 copies to give to the youth groups becasue my housemate ''borrowed'' one....

love all the dinky jayne hats (careful fox don't spot ya!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
travelgirl
« Reply #668 on: April 24, 2013 04:37:44 PM »

Antbee- those little Jayne hats are awesome! ah now I need to go rewatch firefly for like the 4th time this year.

I have two homework assignments to turn in today

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Astronomy
House: Slytherin
Project Name: Starry stitch markers
Project Page Link (if available): N/A
Brief Description:    The big dipper is about the only constellation I can ever identify but since the pacific northwest is a dreary and overcast I don't often get the chance to see stars, to tide me over I decided to make these stitch markers with some awesome star beads i've had laying around for a while now. Plus I used some blueish purple beads that remind me of the night sky.
Project Picture:

Class/Challenge/House Pride: April Detention
Project Name: reversible headbands
Project Page Link (if available): http://www.happytogethercreates.com/2011/07/double-sided-fabric-headband-pattern.html
Brief Description: These have been one of those pinned it to my board ages ago and thought oh I'll eventually get around to making them. well thank you detention because now I have the motivation! The were pretty easy to make the only thing I'm not to keen on is the fact that they're really wide, so in the future I think I'll maybe halve them because they kind of overwhelm my head.
Project Picture:

And finally now that I've finished up my first owl I'd like to propose my first NEWT
NEWT Subject: Arithmancy
Project Name: Sharky zig zag quilt
Brief Description: (explain how your project relates to your subject, pattern/techniques used, materials using, plan of action, expected timeline, etc.) I plan on using some crafty math magic to plan, design and cut, assemble and hand quilt a shark quilt.  I've got a couple of shark fabrics that I've been meaning to do something with for a friend so I decided a lap quilt would be an awesome use.  It will probably take me about a week to design and start cutting/ gather supplies, A week to assemble the quilt top and goodness only knows how  long to hand quilt it all.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
AugustBell

« Reply #669 on: April 24, 2013 08:25:02 PM »

Pottermouth - The Dumbledore paper cutting is so wonderful. It is just so perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 98 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Cornbread
How to make Chicken Pot Pie Part 1
How to make Pecan Pie with Caramel
How to make Hoppin John - Black Eyed Peas and Rice
How to make Salmon and Cod
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...