A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coffee me Up round 2 gallery!  (Read 4502 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KimmyLynne82
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2013 11:31:48 AM »

Where would one find a coffee bag like that??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2013 03:45:35 PM »

I just have to say that we almost finished of the bag of coffee that has cherry flavoring in it!! it's SOOO yummie! I love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
Shana82
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2013 04:31:42 PM »

I'm so glad!  I was a little worried since I hadn't tried it before that it would have that artificial cherry cough syrup flavor and went back and forth on buying it.  The place I bought it from tends to be great though, so I took a gamble.  Now I know I have to try it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013 09:41:25 AM »

I enjoyed this swap a lot.  I would definitely sign up for another one.

I will do another round!! I think I should not wait a year though... Grin Next round, if anyone is interested, you could invite someone to be your partner for this swap. Something to think about....I really enjoyed crafting for my partners this round and last yr tankrgrl and I went a bit crazy lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013 10:56:38 AM »

Here are the awesome things I received from jl409, I sent her package after having to make a quick substitution since my lab was having a tantrum over our move...so I am remaking it and might have to send a doggie apology!

Group Shot

I got 2 coffees, a wonder woman mug, a yoda coffee cozy, a place mat, and an embroidered dishtowel. She also sent some homemade granola and a little notepad.

Closeup of placemat

Closeup of dishtowel

I am thinking of framing the mat and towel, they are just too cute!

Thanks for a great swap!!
 Grin

We made a pot of the San Antonio blend right away- it was soo good! My kids have devoured the granola, they loved it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013 12:43:28 PM »

The Eastern Market in Detroit has a shop that sells the large coffee bags so I picked up a few down there. I was just down there a few weeks ago and they have a huge bin of them. They were only a buck or two each when I last bought them. Super cheap!!! Next time I go down there (I will prob go down there in the next month again) I will pick up a few extras and send you one.

Where would one find a coffee bag like that??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nolansmomster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2013 05:24:32 PM »

I received from Jennifer680 today!
The coffee is the Peace Blend from a roaster right on her home island. She also sent an awesome travel mug from Tim Horton's.

The crafted goods included two crocheted mug hugs and a coffee print tote bag. She also included some artisan coffee soap made by a friend and a tiny coffee mug ornament that matches the travel mug!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jl409
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2013 05:56:45 PM »

I received from tankrgrl!!!  I LOVE everything!! She wrapped the box contents in such cute paper!!  Here is what I received::

Two bags of coffee roasted in Alaska, a dark roast and a medium roast, a caramel syrup (which I can't wait to try.. I've never had coffee syrup before!!), a purple knitted coffee cozy, and a beautiful Alaska cup!!

Look how beautiful this cup is!! I love it.  It is so cheerful and pretty... exactly what a coffee cup should be Smiley

Then, she made two fabric hoops based on my pinterest. They are going to be hung in my craft room! I love the colors and fabric she chose!! She also included the ingredients for Cranberry Hootycreeks (such a cute name!) and the instructions for baking the cookies.  I can't wait to make them!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH TANKRGRL.  I LOVE MY PACKAGE!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
fluttermuffin
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2013 08:18:43 PM »

love the packages.... the mugs are very cool... and the red placemat/tea towel combo are very pretty.... and all the yummy coffees...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leather and lace

I'm too 'XC' for my spikes!

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2013 08:53:32 PM »

tankrgrl, do I see chocolate mint coffee in your pics? Sounds DELICIOUS. Loving all the cute crafts, mugs, and local coffees!

By the way, Kimmy, I found my coffee sacks at our local coffee shop. Ours sells theirs for charity, but I feel like any shop that roasts their own blends would probably have some if you asked. They might even give them happily to you if they have nothing else to do with them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2013 2/50
2013 Art Journal-along

LV Charlotte Bee Marie's Blog: http://little-rabbit-on-the-prairie.blogspot.com/

Little Visitors Swap
Superhero & Comic Fan Swap
Fabric Printing Swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...