A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coffee me Up round 2 gallery!  (Read 5237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: February 26, 2013 12:03:40 PM »

Please put your goodies here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluttermuffin
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013 01:15:34 PM »

Cheesy can't wait to see the goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013 04:28:48 PM »

I received my awesome package from sarahelise today!!  Smiley

Here's the whole she-bang...back row from L to R: "How To Make Coffee So Good You'll Never Waste Money At Starbucks Again", adorable memo pad featuring a lovely cuppa, Lindt Lindor chocolates, chocolate covered coffee beans (LOVE these things!), locally roasted whole bean coffee from Cafe Chicago (in her note she says: So the coffee: it's organic and the beans are grown in a woman's nun cooperative in Nicaragua. The beans are roasted in Chicago at an organization which provides jobs for precariously housed immigrants. So it's delicious and does good!" Then we have a Doctor Who inspired mug cozy, which she saw on my Pinterest Smiley I squee'd over the bow tie  Grin There's a cheeky luggage tag that says "I like my coffee like I likemy men: strong and rich!"  Wink There are delicious-looking Greek cookies with dark chocolate, and a great stack of coffee-themed note pads and a little pen.

But wait! There's more!
This AMAZING coffee tray!! She said this was her first attempt at resin, and I would have to agree that it turned out way cool!! The background of the tray is made up of little circles of coffee bags, and then she arranged the coffee beans into the steaming cuppa joe design. Definitely getting a shelf all it's own in my kitchen!

Also, hiding inside the cookbook, there was this great little bookmark!

And here's a closer look at the cookbook:
The Cover

Homemade Nogged Coffee, Traditional Irish Coffee, and Gingerbread Latte recipes

Peppermint Mocha, Spicy Chocolate Mocha

Iced Coffee recipes (Vanilla Banana Coffee Milkshake, Frulatte, Jamaican Coffee, Mocha Frappe)

Thank you so much sarahelise!!! I love everything, and you did an awesome job on the tray, and the coffee smells heavenly!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog~Twitter: @ThePeachMartini

I <3 Personal Swaps!
sarahelise
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013 04:47:44 PM »

Yay!  I'm so glad it got there so quickly!  I was obsessed with that tray.  It was so hard to part with.  And the mug cozy made me giggle so much, that I knew I had to re-create it!  I hope the whole package brightens your day, KimmyLynne.  I've been thinking about you and your family and hope you are able to spend some quality time with your uncle in his final days.  Hugs, partner! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013 03:46:11 AM »

I received from both of my partners!

First up, stepharella, she sent some coffee that smells so delicious!! It is called coyote blend and it is organic and a fairtrade product. it says is will be the perfect wake up call....we shall see lol

She made me a cool decorative jar which she filled with foo foo creamers(mmmm) and a heart pendant. The pendant was damaged in transit but I will be putting it into the craft hospital for repair Wink.
Here is a close up of the jar.

I love it and I think it will be used in my craft room. The swirls of silver are great!!!
The accessory was accidentally left out as her little man was helping her pack. I will post that when it comes in.
Thanks so much!!

Up next is geekgirl1000100!

The coffee packaging made me laugh. El Salvador Dali....he is my fav surrealist painter so that really cracked me up! She also sent some coffee bean treats and several flavored coffee pot singles. Check out the quilled card, really sweet coffee cup scene.

The accessory she sent was a travel mug with the caffeine molecule. I have stitched this onto several hoops for others so the cup was awesome to received!

As the craft portion she made wall art. This matched perfectly with my other coffee art. She was inspired by something on my pinterest Grin. There are actual coffee beans on the art and these are quite big. I would say 12x15 without getting out my tape measure. I love these!
Thanks so much!

Two awesome packages!!! I hope you ladies enjoy what I sent to you!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013 04:07:36 AM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013 04:10:14 AM »

That is an great package you sent sarahelise! I bet that book is filled with good treats... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jl409
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013 05:22:45 AM »

Great job everyone!! Love the coffee tray and the wall art!!  And what an awesome skull jar!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fluttermuffin
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013 01:35:33 PM »

love seeing all the craftiness.... the 3d elements with coffee beans has gone into my "idea's" file.

Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahelise
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013 01:48:13 PM »

I received my awesome package today from KimmyLynne82.  My house smells delicious!  I got so many fun things, including a few things I've totally been wanting.  Yay!  Here is the picture of everything:  

So much loot!  

The accessories:  

A mug warmer and a scoop/clip.  I'm super pumped about the mug warmer, as I have a 3 month old and never seem to be able to finish a full cup of coffee before it gets cold.  This will keep my cuppa warm and toasty while I'm playing peekaboo and making raspberries.  Smiley  And I have a really bad tendency to loose my coffee scoops... I'm pretty sure they get thrown away with the coffee bags when I absentmindedly toss them back in the bag after the last scoop of beans.  This way, I can clip the scoop to the outside of the bag and avoid lost measuring spoons!  

Next, the crafteds:  

Look at all that loot!  And it seriously smells amazing.  She made me some lotion bars and sugar scrub and I was fiddling with the bars for the picture, so I now smell like a latte.  Yum.  She also made a cute little coffee sleeve journal out of one of those cardboard coffee sleeves from Starbucks.  So adorable.  It will live in my purse for me to take notes when I'm out and about and think of something that I undoubtedly would otherwise forget.  And the cloth items with that gorgeous coffee-colored swirl fabric are a mug rug and "finger-protector hot pad thingy"  Smiley  Here's a close-up, action shot of the hot pad:  

And the pieces de resistance are the coffee goodies:  

Two different roasts of beans (Swedish Delight, which is funny since my ethnic background is Swedish, and Ed's Espresso Roast), some Starbucks blonde roast (which I will be bringing on an upcoming road trip to avoid having to drink hotel room coffee swill) and yummy-looking cocoa hazelnut wafer sticks!  I will be hiding the "good coffee" from my partner so that he can't drink it all!  Smiley

Thanks so much, KimmyLynne82!  I'm going to really enjoy using all my goodies!  

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013 03:25:47 PM »

So glad everything made it safe and sound!! This was my first attempt at any type of bath & body product...I can see where it would be easy to develop a habit Smiley And I'm glad to see that your hands fit much better into the "finger protector hot pad thingy" than mine, reassuring that it was in fact a normal pattern - I swear I have Cabbage Patch hands!

A bit about the coffees, since I'm a total doofus and forgot to include a note (Ugh...my brain lately!):

Ed's Espresso Blend - An old family recipe: makes excellent espresso with deep and rich, full-bodied coffee flavor, but no bitterness. This coffee has a certain "nutty" quality, as well. Ed's also makes a great cup of drip coffee. (The "best" espressos also make a good cup of drip coffee.)

Swedish Delight (my favorite non-flavored blend at that shop!) - A rich and full-bodied blend with the boldness of French Roast and the richness of Colombian.

And a little bit about the shop:

"Established in 1980, Our Daily Brew's passion is coffee and tea. For 26 years, ODB has painstakingly searched the world over to bring you the very best tasting, highest quality products."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog~Twitter: @ThePeachMartini

I <3 Personal Swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Talk to Your Hair Stylist About Thinning Hair
How to Thicken Hair
Hair Care Tips for Women
African American Hair Care Tips
How to Assess Thinning Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...