A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
347 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Rd. 8 (Signups Feb. 21 - Mar 8; Sendouts April 15)  (Read 22833 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Illiamdra

Craft time was never this much fun in school!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2013 07:38:21 PM »

oh it's crazy that people are already sending! lol you are all making me feel like a slacker! i have my goodies and little bity extras done and im working threw a problem on my medium my large is framed on my idea board but not started yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silk81
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2013 08:32:22 AM »

After finally finishing my sons' bunk beds I'm able to spend more time on crafting for the swap. I mostly finished my large item and hope to be able to send next weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wish my lipstick was a little more ... HALLUCINOGENIC!

Join the Boy Clothes Sewalong
fluttermuffin
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2013 03:31:45 PM »

Grin
Happy Easter ... hope you all have a wonderful day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

libertine49
« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2013 09:02:36 AM »

Just checking in, had a wonderful mini vacation at the lake. And am feeling good and refreshed to finish crafting. Got a few things done while on vacation, since the water is still a little too cold to get in. Just a few more pieces to finish and I'll be ready to send soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2013 09:35:37 AM »

I have started my large and I love how it's turning out. But I have discovered that I have a love/hate relationship with satin floss. grrrr...

My medium is in a safe hiding place as my husband and both daughters want it and I am afraid it will be kidnapped. Wink

I also have a few more ideas that I want to do for a handful of smalls.

I loved the new episode. I had to wait until Sunday, but it was worth it. No spoilers from me though... I know not everyone can watch them as they come out.  Cry But I was so happy because my daughters watched it with me. That always makes me feel like I am full of win as a parent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
ehinders
Crafting to avoid real work.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #195 on: April 01, 2013 01:26:22 PM »

Watched the new episode and all I have to say is why does the Doctor make me afraid of all the technology...and statues of angels...and the Olympics.....and pretty much everything! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
1watermonkey
« Reply #196 on: April 01, 2013 02:03:38 PM »

Ahh! People sending already makes me feel like a slacker too. I'm always a deadline day sender though, just part of my procrastinating nature I guess. Wink

I watched the episode too, but I'll wait to say much about it to be spoiler free. Smiley My son is only five so he is a little young to watch much of Doctor Who yet, he still watches a bit of it and likes the villains like the Daleks and Cybermen (because they're like robots to him) and Angels because they're scary. I have been watching some of the Sarah Jane Adventures with him though as I heard it was more suitable for a younger audience but I think I'm enjoying it more than him! It's so fun and earlier Who like with lots of aliens and lighter stories. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2013 06:43:31 PM »

Found all the fabric I needed today and have most of the pieces cut for one of the larges and am planning on assembling it tomorrow if my kids leave me alone long enough.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2013 02:59:11 AM »

I watched the new Who on Sunday, we had it DVR'd.  My kids are 18 & 11, so they watch it with me. Smiley  I won't say much, but I did get creeped out a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2013 06:52:52 AM »

My girls are 5 and 7, but they love the not-so-scary episodes. One of the episodes that I know they couldn't handle is the Starwhale episode. That was too creepy and violent for them.

They watched Angels take Manhattan, the last Christmas special and The Bells of Saint John with me Sunday.  I thought the Angels take Manhattan would be too scary, but as long as I kept telling them it would all be okay and kinda told them what to expect to take the edge of the suspense, they watched it and were fine. They spent the rest of the afternoon pretending to be weeping angels.  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...