A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
719 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Quilt Block Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 30653 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

donniesgirl
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2013 11:20:01 AM »

I am annoyed with myself. I got one person's color preference mixed up with another person's blocks. Grr

You are not the only one! My mistake is that I made up a block and finished two before I realized that no one had requested it Sad

Oh well- Looks like I get some new pillows for the couch!

Well at least I'm not the only one.   Grin  They're not really my color scheme so I may offer them up to my remaining partners.  Anyone?  They are the basket weave and double spinwheels in happy colors.  

I'm taking a mini break to finish this...

...my son's Easter outfit.  The pants are this weekend.  And then I'm debating a hat.  And then back to quilt squares!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013 11:23:11 AM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deece in MN
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2013 05:11:50 PM »

Just added a pic of one of amnesia's variable star blocks.
Only 4 more blocks to make and then I can get everything ready to mail.
Having lots of fun digging through my fabric (found some scraps/pieces that I forgot I had  Smiley) and sewing these blocks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danynn
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2013 09:51:29 AM »

Yay for a productive weekend! I got kbrison's last thistlebloom done, all three of Melladh's quilter's choice, all three of Pearliepie's four star blocks, and two of Homerof2's quilter's choice. All posted in my gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2013 10:28:54 AM »

Wonderful Cheesy I've accomplished eff all this weekend, playing Minecraft - Feed The Beast - YogCraft, and going to the Technical Museum's "heart games" exhibition. But next weekend I'll be a grass widow while Amir goes off to his mom to celebrate Nowruz, so I expect getting a lot more done then.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
carolmb
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

50 Projects 2014 List total 9/24

Making things, makes life happy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2013 10:33:46 AM »

recently added blocks are all so bright!

I got no blocks to sew LOL. all done LOL

I did fix a skirt, and finish a sweater this weekend.

Am planning on starting on some cloth shopping bags. Just trying to pick a simple pattern, one that will sew up quickly, yet still have enough room when grocery shopping.

well and wonderment
carol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waterbaby

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2013 04:35:50 PM »

Received my first set of blocks, from sloth003 -- thank you!  In addition to the two she posted in her gallery, the third is a Friendship Star type with a white-on-white background, the star made of purple/blue/white floral print, and half square triangle corner blocks with the outer half a purple batik.

And slothy, did you carve of the stamped image on the enclosure card?  It's wonderfully well done!

Some personal issues and an oral surgery have had me away from Craftster for several days, and what a treat to come back to all the colorful new additions to the galleries!  Though mine is still bare, things are underway here in waterbabyland...I just tend to be somewhat tortoise-like in my craftings: slow but steady....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Colorado Deb
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2013 06:36:27 PM »

I just wanted to pop in and say hey and give my status update.  I have been down with the flu so limited sewing so far.  I have many piles of fabric but some cutting and sewing to still do.  My son just told me I have 2 packages in the mailbox, can't wait to open them! 

I am really enjoying spreading my wings with colors and think that I might have to try a few of these blocks out for my own quilt somday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.-  NuClia Waste
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2013 09:12:33 PM »

Spring break starts at 2:00 p.m. Central Daylight Savings Time tomorrow, so if any of you experience a minor earthquake about that time, it will just be me jumping up and down with glee! Fabrics cut; time to sew! Yah!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
95/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Crafted Notecards Swap 3 - plotting for 4 partners
Quilt Block Swap 6 - questionnaire sent
Deece in MN
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2013 05:00:09 PM »

I received my blocks from carolmb and sloth003. I love them all! This is going to be a great quilt.
Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amnesia
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2013 06:01:40 PM »

I received two awesome sets of blocks!!! YAY!  I'm horribly sick so I'll be offline until the weekend unless things turn around here... but I'm so excited!

On a less enthusiastic note, I'm going to have to re-do my wonky stars... I've realized there were some errant cotton/poly blends that stuck into my stack of whites (and I was so careful to check the colors... which is usually where the sneaky ones live!).. so back to square one this weekend...so glad there is a generous crafting time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create A Winged Eyeliner
How To Take A Perfect Selfie
Pixi Blush & Bronzer Review
The Best Way to Fill in Your Brows
Birchbox Limited Edition Box: In Full Bloom
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...