A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 307,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
348 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Quilt Block Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 57444 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Colorado Deb
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2013 07:02:05 PM »

I am checking in, finally I know!  I have 3 packages here but have not opened any yet.  We have had a few situations and illnesses and it has been crazy and exausting.  I haven't even had a chance to look at the gallery yet.  But, I am home, finally, and my time is my own.  So sewing tomorrow and saturday and so thankful the send outs are in a week.  It'll be good to have to focus on something I love to do for a bit. 
There is a shop hop show in my town this weekend, maybe that will be my reward for getting stuff done. 
deb
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.-  NuClia Waste
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2013 07:44:29 AM »

Please look at page 1 & make sure I am current on everyone's send/receive history. 

PMd you this morning, I've received from everyone Smiley So when's the next swap? Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
Sparkledust
« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2013 10:56:47 AM »

So mostly done, almost there, not sure if I have time to upload today but will try to by tomorrow night.

I have also received Dannyn's in the post yesterday. I just love how everyone has gone to town on the colour, and so much variety of fabrics, just not something I could have done from my stash...

I agree with KBrison, think it's going to be a stunner. I'm thinking for each section, embroidering everyone's crafty name on the reverse to remember by. Has anyone else got any ideas I could steal??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2013 11:38:03 AM »

So mostly done, almost there, not sure if I have time to upload today but will try to by tomorrow night.

I have also received Dannyn's in the post yesterday. I just love how everyone has gone to town on the colour, and so much variety of fabrics, just not something I could have done from my stash...

I agree with KBrison, think it's going to be a stunner. I'm thinking for each section, embroidering everyone's crafty name on the reverse to remember by. Has anyone else got any ideas I could steal??
Embroidering our names on the back is so sweet of you. Mind if I steal borrow your idea?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
50 Projects in 2016
178/190 in 2016, 189/15, 185/14, 47/13
Craftster Card Swap - sent
amnesia
« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2013 04:52:28 PM »

I've sent to 3 of 4 folks in my group this weekend... I finished Colorado Deb's last block last night so I hope to send tomorrow when I make my way to the post office to mail my taxes..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danynn
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2013 06:27:19 AM »

I sent PMs about all of these but just updating here as well in case the PMs didn't go through for some reason.

Group 2 - I've received from donniesgirl, carolmb, Homerof2, Melladh...which is everyone!
Group 3 - I've received from Homerof2, kbrison
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2013 07:40:12 AM »

Please look at page 1 & make sure I am current on everyone's send/receive history. 

PMd you this morning, I've received from everyone Smiley So when's the next swap? Cheesy

Not til I finish all my sendouts.   Grin  It's addictive, isn't it?  I love doing the quilt block swap...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2013 10:29:09 PM »

We are having the worst week here- I don't want to get political or start a fight or anything, but if you don't believe in vaccines, please, PLEASE don't bring your kids around babies if you think they might be sick. My son got pertussis last week and it's been terrible. There hasn't been much sewing time around these parts, and I think I might pass out if I sit here any longer, so I'm off to bed.

I hope everyone has a healthy, happy week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2013 11:31:57 PM »

That's terrible Sad Hope it won't get too bad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
donniesgirl
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2013 11:44:56 AM »

Ugh that's awful - hopefully he will get better soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...