A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,669
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How To Train Your Dragon Swap (S.U. closed S.O. 4-13)  (Read 8166 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2013 08:17:37 PM »

A month for crafting and sending works for me! I'm gonna full out my questionnaire and will probably get it sent by tomorrow evening! I didn't read all the posts yet, so it may have already been said but thanks for adjusting the dates so much to accommodate extra people and busy schedules!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BlueNeta
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2013 01:17:42 PM »

Yay I'm so glad I didn't miss the deadline for this! Just sent in the questionnaire  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013 06:12:45 PM »

Ok, the deadline is almost here! Sign ups end day after tomorrow (and I hope to have the partners sent out the next day). So for any lurkers debating joining, I hope you send in before sign ups end! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

July ATC Swap: ongoing!

Can't swap? I do commissions too Wink
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2013 08:13:22 PM »

Well it will be midnight in my time zone in just over half an hour, and I'm pretty sure no one else is signing up, so sign ups are CLOSED! Partners should be sent out tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2013 01:55:02 PM »

Alright all. Partners were even harder to match up then any other swap I've run before. You would think it would get easier with time, but no Tongue clearly not. So I'm sorry that some partners didnt match that well :/ (we only had 2 good matches) and since no one said they would be willing to take 2 partners - which is a first since I tend to have at least 2 people who say they can take two partners up front- so due to shipping preferences and round robin preferences, it was either I take two partners and call it done, or I skipped the swap and re-shuffled the partners I already had worked out. SO I will be crafting for two partners this swap.

But ok enough from me, everyone should have their partners info in their inbox right now. If not please let me know ASAP.

And a friendly reminder: Please keep in touch. If you vanish for more then a week from the thread, then we will start to worry!

HAPPY CRAFTING ALL!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013 01:58:41 PM by Oath Keeper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2013 07:07:52 PM »

I've got 3 things done already.  I'm on a roll!  Have other plans made, and patterns cut out. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauraM
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2013 07:20:10 PM »

Currently surrounded by fabric stash, getting my httyd on! lol woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
pjr107
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2013 06:00:13 AM »

After spending the day with 8 little bunnies and one mama bunnie (all clay lucky for me), I'm ready to move onto dragons FINALLY!!!!
now to just find the fabric i'm dreaming of.  hate when you know what you want, you've seen it but can never find it when it comes to actually using it. grrrr.... ANNOYING!
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2013 08:41:46 AM »

He, he PJ!  I know how you feel.  I spent all day yesterday working on something.  It didn't turn out right.  So, I practicully tore my studio apart looking for a different pattern, that I KNOW I had.  I finally found it, right before I had to go to bed.  I had to get up early this morning.  I guess the upside to it, was I found some patterns I was willing to let go of, and I found some stuff to throw away.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauraM
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2013 09:42:40 AM »

Trying something new and awesome and cute and I don't know if I can give it up! lol I'll just have to make two! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Braid Black Hair
How to Do Micro Braids
How to Retwist Dreads
How to Plait Hair
How to Flat Iron Black Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...