A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,084
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How To Train Your Dragon Swap (S.U. closed S.O. 4-13)  (Read 9908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013 11:58:38 AM »

I would be okay w/changing the date.  It would be more fun if we had more participants.  Some times bad things happen, that we cannot forsee.  I didn't plan on my youngest son splitting open the end of his finger, taking the fingernail off, and fracturing his finger.  Between surgery and doctors visits that = BIG CHACHING!!!!  Then, my husband broke a vertebrae in his back.  Another BIG CHACHING!!!  I want to stay signed up though.  And, I still want pj to be my partner.  Dragon making would have been a nice distraction, but, it gives me more time to plan on what to make. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013 12:46:07 PM »

I would be okay w/changing the date.  It would be more fun if we had more participants.  Some times bad things happen, that we cannot forsee.  I didn't plan on my youngest son splitting open the end of his finger, taking the fingernail off, and fracturing his finger.  Between surgery and doctors visits that = BIG CHACHING!!!!  Then, my husband broke a vertebrae in his back.  Another BIG CHACHING!!!  I want to stay signed up though.  And, I still want pj to be my partner.  Dragon making would have been a nice distraction, but, it gives me more time to plan on what to make. 

0.0 Damn, I'm amazed you don't need to pull out of the swap with all that going on. Hope things get better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013 01:48:51 PM »

I don't mind waiting cause its better for me and firing schedules...  I'll just still be all excited with dragons over here in my corner!!!!  Gotgrey... you know I still have that big box from the monster swap you sent me.....

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013 03:49:48 PM »

Pj, I DON'T want that box back!!!!!   Grin  Shocked  Tongue  Cheesy  So, please don't fill it up and send it back to me.  Let your son use it for a fort or something.  That's what my boys used to use big boxes for. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2013 09:02:02 PM »

I really want to join, but I dont think there is any way I could comfortably make the sendout date of 3/16- and I dont want to sign up being about 75% sure Id have to send late. Ill keep an eye out as to if the sign up/sendout dates change on this so I can sign up. In the meantime, Im going to start looking at dragon crafts, because I have been wanting to craft something dragon-y anyways, so if this comes around again, I will be more prepared!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013 03:07:06 PM »

Ok since the swap couldn't happen with the small number of swappers we had, sign ups and send outs have been extended. S.U. ends on the 9th next month and send outs will be on the 30th. Fingers crossed it gets us more swappers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013 04:31:28 PM »

Pj, I DON'T want that box back!!!!!   Grin  Shocked  Tongue  Cheesy  So, please don't fill it up and send it back to me.  Let your son use it for a fort or something.  That's what my boys used to use big boxes for. 
no, that box is being used to hold my daughter's collection of fragile stuff.
looks like we have a few more dragoniers joining us (or is my brain really fried and thats been the same number?!?)
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gotgrey

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013 07:56:28 PM »

Love this word, dragoniers pj!!!  I'm a dragonier, you're a dragonier, don't you want to be a dragonier to?   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013 08:47:55 PM »

Yes that's the same number that swappers have been at since gotgrey joined. Hoping we get more soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LauraM
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2013 08:48:04 AM »

Wait... Sign-ups have been extended to the 9th!?!

I have to wait to get feedback on my first swap before I can join another swap, and I have to send a couple more cards and have them received to get feedback. AHHH!!! MUST JOIN HTTYD SWAP!!!!

Sorry... I'm kinda crazy. But OMG Toothless.

I will do all I can to get my last Feb swap ATCs wrapped up today and sent out so that they can be received and I can join this!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DMQT #4 - Final Cut Pro - Working With Transitions
DMQT #9 - Mac OS X Leopard - Hiding The ...
DMQT #8 - Adobe Lightroom - Painter Tool
DMQT #7 - Final Cut Pro - Button Bars
DMQT #12 - FInal Cut Pro - Version 6.0.2 ...
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...