A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,658
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - February 2013 GALLERY!  (Read 22839 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LauraM
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2013 10:41:50 PM »

Thank you, Gozer! Smiley I started a thread in the ATC forum to put all of my ATCs. I've only been creating them for a month and there are already so many on that thread from this swap and personal swaps. I use those premade cards that come in packs, and I told my husband tonight that if I'm not careful I will end up with a pack a day habit. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
SunnyDawn
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2013 05:41:13 AM »

"a pack a day habit", lol.  It is addicting but you will have some times, once you get the first initial rush out, that you slow down and speed up again.  You are definitely going to have to start just using supplies you have on hand, a pack a day, you might go broke.  :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawn Milburn
St. Louis, MO
sunnydawne@gmail.com
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2013 06:54:56 AM »

Haha pack a day.... Ha.   
Personally, I find those packs of pre-cut ATCs expensive!  I have a little paper trimmer I use to cut paper (card stock, watercolor paper, etc.) into ATC blanks. It's super easy and you can get nine blanks out of a 8.5" x 11" sheet! (More from huge watercolor pads).

One of these days I will have a minute or two to actually spend time on ATCs.  (So far my ATC a day blog is a little embarrassing, since they're all thrown together at the last second...). I must return to watercolor or something besides just pen and markers...

So many inspiring cards in this gallery! Oh my, I just looked through them all on my teeny phone screen, but (I've said this before, but I'll say it again) there are so many amazing artists on here!  Hooray for you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
LauraM
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2013 10:16:59 AM »

I'm sure I'll slow down, but the getting started rush sure is fun. Smiley I'm already telling my husband the cereal box is claimed for repurposing, not letting him throw away any postcards we get in case they have something I can use, and keeping the brown paper sleeves that come on Starbucks cups. He thinks it's hilarious. I'm loving finally having an outlet for all this stored up inspiration I've had, but haven't had time for with running my own business. I do agree that the packs are pricy, ($2.69 for 10 pieces of watercolor paper/20 pieces of bristol!?) but my paper cutter is wimpy, and I haven't been able to take one of my watercolor pads up to Kinkos and have them chop it up into delicious little atc sized morsels quite yet. Thank you guys for not kicking me out for being overly excited all the time. Smiley

Mountains and Clouds, I can't wait to see some more cards from you! They're always fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open for personal swaps! | http://pinterest.com/lmillerphotos/ | Ongoing ATC Swap - Crafting & Sending

If there was a patch for ATC addiction, I would probably try to decorate it and mail it to someone.
Homerof2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2013 01:07:41 PM »

I received two cards from llisaredd today.

The Letter A

and the Letter I - this one took a few seconds for me to get but I finally saw it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kartiana
Getting my crafty back on!

« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2013 07:03:09 PM »

I received two great ATCs this week!  Cheesy

For my abstract theme, "Forest Abstract" (along with the cute card she sent it in) from fancybutch

The textures and colors on this are amazing! I can't stop touching it  Roll Eyes

And my second Nerdy ABC from blupaisan "D is for Density"

It has the density info for styrofoam and its made on styrofoam!  Cheesy I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pintrest
Salsa De Mango

Collecting plaid flannel and denim (6.5" x 6.5" or larger) for a rag quilt, willing to swap for fabric Wink
KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2013 08:06:51 PM »

Received this adorable ATC from blupaisan...

It's so cute. Linus was one of my favorite boys from the peanuts. Thank you, Meg Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
LauraM
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2013 09:48:36 PM »

This gallery is just solid!! Love the yarn letter, and moss card, and the bird, and the linus kitty, and ALL OF THE CARDS!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2013 01:24:00 AM »

Just got back from the mainland, it's almost midnight here, and I just realized I never posted the extras that Paper Beau sent! (She totally spoiled me)

The little moon can slide along the string!
And stamps! Yay stamps!

Thanks so much, Paper Beau!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
PaperBeau
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2013 02:11:50 AM »

It's nice to have a use for all the stamps I bought from Oxfam (I knew I'd need them for crafting.. I just didn't know when!!)

Is it ok to admit I feel a little intimidated by the artwork I've been admiring in the gallery? You are all just crazy talented!

Oh.. and expect some atcs made from handmade banana skin paper next month  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Colorful Abstract Background in Photoshop
How to Smooth and Retouch Skin in Photoshop
How to Retouch Skin and Apply a Fake Tan in Photoshop
How to Fix Dull Colors in Photoshop
How to Sharpen Blurred Images in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...