A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,620
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Spring Market (signup feb 1-March1; claim to April 15)  (Read 8688 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 31, 2013 06:15:48 PM »

Looking for hand made gifts, craft supplies?  Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Spring Market 2013  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 02/01/13 to 03/01/13
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to April 15
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
**Please note that the format for this round is a little different.  Signups will be for one month to March 1, with claiming until April 15.    Unlike the past Shop the Swaps, you will not be able to leave before the end of the swap and you must be at 3 points upon the close of the swap.  If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week)  The last week of the swap from April 8 to 15 will be a "grace" period and ONLY swappers who are above/below 3 points will be swapping < this worked well in the Winter Market to even everyone out to close at 3 Points Smiley

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you will be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of April 15 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419228.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Spring Market SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Spring Market
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
How many points do you need to close?
What colour are your favourite socks?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
STS Winter Market 2012  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.0
Shop the Swap 63      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409390.0
Shop the Swap 62      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407783.0
Shop the Swap 61      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406396.0
Shop the Swap 60      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404790.0
Shop the Swap 59      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.0
Shop the Swap 58      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.0
Shop the Swap 57      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397176.0
Shop the Swap 56      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393757.0
Shop the Swap 55      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=391621.0

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013 10:41:56 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013 06:16:18 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013 10:38:05 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013 06:18:40 PM »

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4979317#msg4979317

alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4974086#msg4974086

Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4974253#msg4974253

cinnamon teal
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4975929#msg4975929

ehinders
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4988356#msg4988356

GlassKicker
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4992095#msg4992095

iota1617
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4975990#msg4975990

LeapFeetFirst
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4983046#msg4983046

Lo{ve}
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4980542#msg4980542

loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4974723#msg4974723

loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4974087#msg4974087

ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4974343#msg4974343

sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4978795#msg4978795

spikefan
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4991947#msg4991947

sweetyetevil
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4981027#msg4981027

thehappycrochetchic
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4978795#msg4978795

underthemountain
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.msg4977699#msg4977699
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013 06:16:23 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013 06:19:11 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 80
Number of points spent so far this round: 123
Number of claims SENT: 69
Number of claims RECEIVED: 65

send by feb 13
loudxmouse to Avesthel - 5 mini-skeins - (1)

send by feb 18
cinnamon teal to iota1617 - textured yellow cup - (2)
cinnamon teal to ptarmic wumpus - little blue & white dish - (1)
cinnamon teal to ptarmic wumpus - small red dish - (1)

send by feb 22
sweetyetevil to ptarmic wumpus - two bars ginger lime soap - (1)

send by feb 24
LeapFeetFirst to A2K - ink pads - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to A2K - fabric markers & copper sequin waste - (1)

loudxmouse to Lo{ve} - antlers rack 4 - (3)
sweetyetevil to LeapFeetFirst - 2 bars of orange soap - (1)

send by feb 25
iota1617 to loudxmouse - small belt bag blue green wavy - (1)

send by feb 28
Lo{ve} to cinnamon teal - bamboo dpn's sizes 6 & 10 - (1)

send by mar 1
thehappycrochetchic to cinnamon teal - calm cowl - (2)
iota1617 to cinnamon teal - ruffled floral bag - (1)
iota1617 to cinnamon teal - fall bunting - (1)

cinnamon teal to thehappycrochetchic - turquoise swirl yarn bowl - (3)

send by mar 4
alteredmommy to loudxmouse - half oz fire red jaquard acid dye + half oz black jaquard acid dye - (1)

send by mar 5
loudxmouse to cinnamon teal - antlers: rack #3 - (3)
iota1617 to alteredmommy - small belt bag flying kites - (1)

send by mar 6
ptarmic wumpus to iota1617 - sea slug felted with merino wool - (1)
thehappycrochetchic to iota1617 - 2 little snowpeople - (2)

send by mar 7
alteredmommy to LeapFeetFirst - collage paper cloth - (1)

send by mar 8
ptarmic wumpus to ehinders - stuffed dragon - (2)

send by mar 9
Lo{ve} to thehappycrochetchic - bamboo dpn's sizes 10.5 & 11 - (1)
Lo{ve} to spikefan - bamboo dpn's size 2 and 3 - (1)
Lo{ve} to spikefan - moccasin kit - (1)

send by mar 10
GlassKicker to Avesthel - fused glass pendant, rust - (1)
ehinders to sweetyetevil - bright orange and white thread catcher - (2)
sweetyetevil to loudxmouse - 2 lotion bars (coconut and rockstar) - (1)

send by mar 11
sweetyetevil to ehinders - 2 rock star lotion bars - (1)

send by mar 13
GlassKicker to ptarmic wumpus  - set of caramel coasters - (3)
Avesthel to GlassKicker - flower project bag - (2)

send by mar 15
A2K to Lo{ve} - custom socks - (3)

send by mar 16
spikefan to iota1617 - adipose amigurumi - (2)

send by mar 17
cinnamon teal to loudxmouse - turquoise and olive mug - (2)

send by mar 18
ehinders to alteredmommy - custom thread catcher - (2)
loudxmouse to thehappycrochetchic - 10 mini skeins - (2)
loudxmouse to thehappycrochetchic - new knitting magazines - (1)

cinnamon teal to Avesthel - turquoise yarn bowl #2 - (3)

send by mar 19
Lo{ve} to ehinders - cricut markers, primary - (1)
A2K to ehinders - girly girl handbag - (2)
ehinders to loudxmouse - king crow necklace + gold cameo necklace - (1)

send by mar 20
Avesthal to A2K - wtwfp art print - (1)
Avesthal to A2K - spoonflower fq - (1)

send by mar 23
spikefan to Lo{ve} - weeping angel ami - (2)

send by mar 25
alteredmommy to A2K - crazy quilt bookmarks - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - snow dyed cotton broadcloth - (2)
sarahj2001 to cinnamon teal - hand dyed rovings 4oz in carny's apron - (3)
sarahj2001 to cinnamon teal - sock yarn - (1)

Avesthel to cinnamon teal - yarn ball art #1 - (1)
alteredmommy to cinnamon teal - 5 ft of tiny star sequin waste + new battery operated super mini lites - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to cinnamon teal - copper sequin waste + adirondack ink pad meadow - (1)
cinnamon teal to GlassKicker - olive green flower yarn bowl - (3)
A2K to alteredmommy - patchwork clutch - (2)
cinnamon teal to loudxmouse - turquoise yarn bowl #1 - (3)

send by mar 26
LeapFeetFirst to A2K - iphone case (orange) - (1)

send by mar 27
Avesthel to LeapFeetFirst - yarn ball art #2 - (1)

send by mar 28
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - madder silk yarn - (2)
loudxmouse to sarahj2001 - antlers - (3)
iota1617 to sarahj2001 - floral yo-yo tote - (1)

send by apr 2
underthemountain to ehinders - 20 custom tags - (1)

send by apr 3
A2k to loudxmouse - custom needle book - (3)

send by apr 4
ehinders to thehappycrochetchic - silver cameo necklace + bow necklace - (1)

send by apr 6
ehinders to underthemountain - 8 keys - (1)

send by apr 8
Avesthel to spikefan - scalemail pouch - (1)

send by apr 13
cinnamon teal to A2K - brown bowl - (3)

send by apr 14
iota1617 to cinnamon teal - sunglasses case - (1)

send by apr 15
alteredmommy to LeapFeetFirst - rusty crap! - (1)

send by apr 18
iota1617 to spikefan - space belt bag + pocket wallet + vintage fancy cup beads - (1)
Lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - history of costume book - (1)

send by apr 20
sweetyetevil to loudxmouse - 3 orange lotion bars - (1)

send by apr 21
GlassKicker to A2K - fused wine bottle + fused plaid glass appetizer dish - (2)
A2K to cinnamon teal - battenburg lace collar + doilies + knitting with meg swanson - (1)
loves2experiment to cinnamon teal - summer berries - (2)
GlassKicker to sweetyetevil - large, roomy, lined tote bag night owl fabric - (2)
GlassKicker to sweetyetevil - 2 kaleidoscope kits - (1)

send by apr 22
ptarmic wumpus to GlassKicker - stegasaurus - (2)
Lo{ve} to GlassKicker - heart-shaped homemade crayons - (1)
Lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - fire orange crochet hat - (1)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - oval nesting boxes - (1)
A2K to loves2experiment - carrot pincushions - (1)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013 01:20:50 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013 06:19:39 PM »

claims part ii
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013 06:28:36 PM »

Points as of April 14, 2013  11:10 AM MST
Current - Pending  -  Total

alteredmommy   2   1   3
A2K   0   1   1
Avesthel   3   0   3
cinnamon teal   5   3   8
ehinders   3   0   3
GlassKicker   1   2   3
inflation fund   0   0   0
iota1617   3   0   3
LeapFeetFirst   3   0   3
Lo{ve}   0   1   1
loudxmouse   3   0   3
loves2experiment   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   3   0   3
sarahj2001   3   0   3
spikefan   3   0   3
sweetyetevil   5   1   6
thehappycrochetchic   2   0   2
underthemountain   3   0   3

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013 10:10:18 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013 06:29:26 PM »

Open!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs and a cat so there is a distinct possiblility of animal hair on my items as I'm more likely to be on Craftster or crafting than vacuuming Smiley

signs and windows photo cards  1 point per set of 5 2 sets available
Photos taken by me on my travels-The Neon Boneyard in Las Vegas, windows in Mazatlan, Mexico and the great open sign at a shop in Atlanta, GA.  Mounted on blank 5" x 7" cards with envelopes (pardon my crooked scanning, the cards themselves are straight Smiley)

Crazy quilt bookmarks 1 point for each set of 2  2 sets available  red and blue background left
1 1/2" x 5" crazy quilted collage fabric (made by me) backed with wool felt

Wordy bangle bracelet  1 point
Wood bangle collaged with Russian text with 2 coats of satin varnish on top (has a slight shine to it)

Supplies!

100% wool felt charm squares 1 point for 12 pieces
3 red, 4 yellow, 1 blue, 4 black-this is the good thick wool felt for crafts 5" by 5"

Greek books (hardcover)  1 point each  3 available
I love to collage with foreign language text and Greek is one of the hardest to find!  I lucked out with a batch of discontinued library books - use them for collage/mixed media, make a journal out of them....

random supplies  half point each
- 5 ft of tiny star sequin waste
-5" high cone of very thin blue cording (some kind of shiny plastic like stuff) has been used so length?
-Half oz Fire Red Jaquard Acid Dye (opened but not used)
-Half oz black Jaquard Acid Dye (opened but not used)

-11" x 8.5" heavy cardboard puzzle blank
-New battery operated super mini lites. 6.3 ft length with 20 bulbs, requires 2 AA batteries

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Claims from me-
to loudxmouse- Fire red and black jacquard dye (1)  sent Feb 28
to LeapsFeetFirst-collage paper (1) sent Feb 28
to A2K-2 green collage bookmarks (10
to cinnamon teal- star sequin waste and tiny lites (1)
to LeapFeetFirst-rusty crap (1)

Claims I've made-
from 1ota1617- blue kites belt bag (1)
from ehinders-custom thread catcher (2)
from A2K-patchwork clutch (2)

Current        2
Pending        1
TOTAL         3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013 10:25:38 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013 06:31:37 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's Little Swap Shop!

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

BUNTING FLAGS MINI NOTECARDS  0.5 point  2 sets available

BAKTUS SCARFLET  1 point

4 HAIR TIES  1 point

REVERSIBLE BAG - EXPT. 1  1 point

SUMMER BERRIES  2 points

claims from my shop:
loves2experiment to cinnamon teal - summer berries - (2)

claims i've made:
inflation fund to loves2experiment - (1)

current: 2
pending: 2
total: 4

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013 06:12:33 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013 06:29:52 AM »

Currently the shop is:   CLOSED

Avesthel's Emporium of goodies
Bird Friendly, smoke free home  Smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New items!

Supplies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bought:
received

Send by Feb 13
loudxmouse to avesthel - 5 Mini-Skeins - 1pt
Send by March 10th
classKicker to Avesthel - Fused class Pendant - Rust - 1 point
Send by March 18
Cinnamon teal to avesthel --  Turquoise string Bowl (#2) - 3 points
Send by March 28
ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - madder silk string (2)

Sold:
received
pending claim

Send by March 13
Avesthel to classKicker - Flower Project Bag (2pts)
Send by March 20
Avesthal to A2K - WTWFP art print (1)
Avesthal to A2K - Spoonflower FQ (1)
Send by March 25
Avesthel to cinnamon teal string Ball Art #1 - 1 point
Send by March 27
Avesthel to LeapFeetFirst -string Ball Art #2 - (1)
Send by April 8
Avesthel to spikefan - Scalemail pouch  (1pt) (sale)

Current: 3
Pending: 0
Total:     3

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013 11:45:49 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013 08:52:04 AM »

CLOSED

Sale! Any two velvet pumpkins for 1 pt! Or 5 for 2 pts!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

Saturday shipping only for international items.

VARIOUS POINTAGE

V1. felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
tall skinny grey vessel (1/2)

turquoise and purple leicester longwool (2)

choose: small 6" pink/orange vessel (1/2), medium gotland grey vessel 14" long (1), or dyed vessel 13" tall (2)

brown shetland vessel with lid (2)

grey swaledale vessel with lid (2)

V2. velvet acorns silk velvet and real acorn caps!  I will post here as I run out of colors. (10 acorns per 1 pt or take all for 2 pts (about 30 acorns))

1/2 POINT ITEMS:

H1. Crochet beret commercial cotton beret hat dyed very pale blue with woad (1/2)

H2. Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine (1/2)

H3. dye printed handkerchief  cotton 21x21" handkerchief with printed design from cabbage leaves (1/2)

H4. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

H5. Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available. 1/2 pt.

H6. felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino. (1/2)

H7. cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12". (1/2)

H8. Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in the size/shape of your choice (within limits).  1/2 pt ea.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.

H9. small zip bags choice of zipper bags: leaves or red flowers. Lined in contrast fabric (1/2 ea)

H10. velcro bags choose: purple batik, fish, green wool, stamped linen (1/2 ea)

ONE POINT:

1A. snow dye silk scarves silk crepe with procion dye. (1 ea). choose:
scarf A:

scarf B:

1B. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose:
orange charmeuse

black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).  (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")  (1)

1E. Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage. (2)

1F. folded fabric ornament choose:
rainbow ball 4", Ribbon wrapped at the center, slightly wonky (1)

other side:
or pinecone (1)

1G. velvet pumpkins silk velvet pumpkins, rice and polyfil stuffing. (1 pt each). Small, medium, large, pm me for available colors.

1I. felted ruffle scarf very thin merino ruffle scarf. short scarf, thin to the point of being semi-sheer in spots but looks opaque when worn. Black center, burgundy ruffles (1)

or white/blue ruffle scarf, also in merino. This one is a bit longer, but has a worse problem with thinness to the point of scattered holes throughout the scarf. I'd consider this a flaw, but maybe someone else considers is a "design element". (1)

TWO POINTS

2A. Tree batik wax batik on cotton (five dyebaths) of asian style tree. Suitable for framing or for use in a sewn project. Size 12x14". Currently a bit waxy - I can leave this in if you want to mount it, or wash it all the way out for sewing. (2)

2B. mirror felt wacky felted thing, suitable for wall hanging. Small mirror embedded in center. (2)

2C. Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength. (2) Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

2D.red romney bag wet felted bag in Romney wool. Grey wool interior. 14x20" (2)

2E. Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples  (2)

2F. grey locks bag felted shoulder bag, black with grey lincoln locks, body is 14" tall (2)

2G. Black fleece cat stuffed cat with safety eyes (2)

2H:  snow dye fabrics dyed with procion dyes. (2 ea) Choose:
lightweight cotton knit with wide novelty ribs. 2 yd at 45" wide (2)

bamboo? jersey knit, 1.5 yd at 60" wide (2)

cotton t-shirt weight jersey (lightweight) 1 7/8 yd at 60" wide (2)

2I. Gotland purse gotland fiber and lincoln locks (2)

2K. rainbow felted hat merino felt for a smallish head (approx 22").  Can be reshaped if you don't like the concentric circles. (2)

2M. blue felted hat with pink rosette. Fits approx 22" head, I can adjust that bigger or smaller a little bit. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. stuffed sloth faux fur and stuffing, safety eyes. Pinned to the pvc in the photo (no velcro, etc on paws). (3)

3B.  small quilt in not-quite bargello. High quality cotton and cotton batting, the worst machine quilting ever. 30x40" size, suitable for a small floor mat, picnic blanket, etc. (3)

3C.   batik quilt top  TOP ONLY! batik quilt top in variant of Athena's Puzzle design. Approx 58x48" in size. (3)

3D.  felted play mat wool felted mat, 21x31". Good side has a forest/lake scene. The reverse side has an ocean scene, but the green fibers migrated through and have tinted the ocean side green (ie it is flawed). (3)

3E. sun batik batiked sun design, quilted, with glow-in-the-dark stitching of moon and stars on top, approx 2 feet square. (3)

SUPPLIES

S2. Soft book pattern for a Hawaiian busy book in fabric (1/2)

Items I have claimed:
cinnamon teal to ptarmic wumpus: Little Blue and White Dish made by Mr. CT - 1 point
cinnamon teal to ptarmic wumpus: Small Red Dish made by Mr. CT - 1 point
sweetyetevil to ptarmic wumpus - two bars ginger lime soap (1)
GlassKicker to ptarmic wumpus  - set of caramel coasters (3)
Lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - history of costume book (1)
Lo{ve} to ptarmic wumpus - fire orange crochet hat - 1pt
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - oval nesting boxes (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to iota1617 - 1B. sea slug felted with merino wool. (1pt)
ptarmic wumpus to ehinders- stuffed dragon (2pts)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - snow dyed cotton broadcloth (2)
ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - madder silk yarn (2)
ptarmic wumpus ----> GlassKicker for the Stegasaurus (2pts)

Starting Points: 3 available; 0 pending
Available Points: 1
Pending Points :  2
Total Points:        3
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013 06:09:34 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sun Bum Flavored Lip Balm Review
Vichy Capital Soleil SPF-50 Lightweight Foaming Lotion Review
Goldfaden MD Sun Visor Ultra-Light Oil Free SPF 30 Mist Review
Peter Thomas Roth Uber-Dry Twist-Up Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Review
Murad Essential-C Sun Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Review
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...