A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
428 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: February 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 2793 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GlassKicker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013 05:38:03 PM »

Hi, all!  Im Tracy from Idaho, USA.  My hubby and I have two college-aged boys and live with three furry family members a 17 year old Australian Shepherd, a 12 year old Sheltie, and the spoiled rotten baby-dog a four year old mini Aussie.  We are a non-smoking home.  We have no allergies though I might as well have a vegetable allergy.  Our boys both go to Boise State, so they are close by and often come home for weekend projects and dinners.  The oldest is currently restoring a 1980 Jeep CJ5 and the younger one races Mini Stocks at the local circle track so there are always projects to be worked on.  We own a trucking company and are huge Boston sports fans so Peterbilt trucks, Red Sox, Bruins, and the Patriots are all great unconventional theme ideas.

I am partial to neutrals and rustic dcor, though a splash of happy color is always a welcome addition to any room.  I prefer fun functional items over knick knacks.  I am an organization junkie.   I prefer fresh, clean scents like mint and citrus to soft floral scents.  Im partial to silver over gold when it comes to jewelry.  I mostly work with fused glass, though I am learning to be better friends with my sewing machine and I love to learn new things currently grabbing my attention are metal stamping and soap making.  

I've only recently discovered Craftster and thus the need to utilize Pinterest!  This means that my Pinterest is a bit small - but I will be working on it.  I tend to lose a lot of time browsing boards, and then forget to pin the things that make me go 'wow'!   Cheesy  Please feel free to be 'inspired by' anything I've pinned - exact duplicates are not necessary. Anything on the board is open to interpretation and I am more than okay with supply packages.  I look forward to swapping with ya'all!

http://pinterest.com/tracyinboise/

« Last Edit: February 22, 2013 05:40:11 PM by GlassKicker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013 09:18:10 AM »

I gave up on waiting for my shipped fabric to arrive and went to a brick and mortar store. Should be able to get it done today.

edited--I just realized I posted this in the wrong spot.  It was in the active but closed swaps area and it it messed with my mind ;0  please don't throw eggs at me Smiley
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013 10:35:17 AM by plaidpineapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Combining Tools to Create Detailed Curves
Macromedia Flash 8 - Creating Complex Shapes with Intersecting Lines
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Selection Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Intersecting Shapes within a Single Layer
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Advanced Vector Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...