A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R9 - The Not Just Thread Round (SU closed, SO Mar 5)  (Read 26300 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013 10:10:32 AM »

When the cat lets go of my dominant hand, I'll sign up Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013 11:28:36 AM »

::: happy dance :::

Yay!! I have been making so many other things and I have started to miss the simple happiness embroidery brings.

I love seeing how everyone interprets ideas and themes onto fabric...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013 12:21:04 PM »

You know signups are really a lot more interesting when you're really tired. I think I sent my questionnaire to the right person. I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013 12:46:40 PM »

It's also very annoying when you realize you have to split your craft board into a craft and an embroidery board, and all your embroidery pins end up "the wrong way around" because you pick them out top-first from the original board... Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013 01:18:28 PM »

I haven't participated in any of the previous hooplas, but they sound like fun.  Would this be a good swap for a hoopla newbie?  I have done lots of embroidery and sewing in the past.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013 01:21:41 PM »

I haven't participated in any of the previous hooplas, but they sound like fun.  Would this be a good swap for a hoopla newbie?  I have done lots of embroidery and sewing in the past.

All hoopla swaps are good for newbies as well as pros! Cheesy We love participants of all kinds!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013 01:29:23 PM »

All hoopla swaps are good for newbies as well as pros! Cheesy We love participants of all kinds!

Yay! I'm filling out my questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013 07:44:06 PM »

so torn about signing up for this one. After months of feeling like crap due to this "parasite" I'm so behind on all things crafty right now! It would be so sad though if I missed a hoopla swap!! I've been in all of the past 8 so far and love them! Must stew on this some more and decide! Maybe if I can get off my butt and do one project on my majorly behind list by end of sign ups I'll do it!

Sorry that you haven't been feeling well, but creating hoops are relaxing, and will make you feel better. Therefore you have to sign up!

I've been waiting for a while for this round so I'm excited to get creative Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fancybutch
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2013 06:42:25 AM »

I love the theme, I'm in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
mezcraft
IIIIIII made it myself!!!

I'm a maker. I make stuff.

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013 09:37:54 AM »

Hey Guys, it looks like were getting started on a good foot! I just wanna remind anyone else who is interested in signing up to make sure ya say a quick hello in the discussion thread before you send in your questionnaire. It's not a big deal, but I won't add you as a participant until you do!

Also, I love the learning aspect of this hoopla swap and even though everyone is connected with pinterest and all that - I was wondering if anybody knew of some inspiring artists or craftsters who do some really cool hooplaing that you might want to share with the rest of us? So I guess, Who inspires you right now?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Lanterns
How to Make a Glitter Garland
The McSpadden Dulcimers
How to Make a Wool Pom-Pom
Hand Made Woven and Painted Scarves
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...