I'm not allergic or sensitive to gluten, but I enjoy trying new and simple recipes. This is a modified recipe from Onepotchef on youtube.
- 1 1/4 cups of caster/super fine sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (I use the ruddy dark stuff - it's higher fat and it tastes much better)
- 125 grams of butter (0.55 cups of butter)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond/pecan/nut meal (I actually like pecan meal...as it is cheaper and tastier...)
- 1.5 oz vanilla essence (I ended up with homemade stuff from christmas...very tasty...)
- optional: one aero chocolate bar, chopped and melted into the butter (add more almond meal to thicken the batter!)
Makes 13 smallish brownie "cupcakes".
Throw all the dry powders into a bowl. Toss the four eggs together, and add vanilla essence to them. Mix this mixture together. Stir it into the dry powder. Melt your butter in the microwave (if adding the chocolate bar, add it here...the heat of the butter will melt it). Mix your butter into the mix.
Bake at 405/200 degree celius for 20 minutes.