A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft My Character Swap Gallery  (Read 8923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013 12:42:01 PM »

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! TY for posting pics D! I can't choose a favorite O__O They're all so wonderful! I'm so very pleased she threw in that Downton Abbey craft for me Wink I pm'd her some other shows to try and challenge her a bit and she made such a cute doll. I'm just tickled by it!

Bobomom, that Tree of Gondor is absolutely beautiful!! And I'm kind of thinking I need to try my hand at carving stamps now. I've seen so many beautiful ones lately and I have to get a cup to catch the drool  Cheesy Wink That leaf is fantastic!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2013 06:18:45 PM »

I'm back now and can post some pics of what I sent IsikkahJai. Here are the cards. I was thinking of naming them all, but thought it might be fun for you to try and guess. Some are harder then others.

So fantastic. Let's see, there's a unicorn, Jack Sparrow, no clue, no clue, Tarzan?, Snape, . . . last one is Pinky Pie.

They all are wonderful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013 08:46:03 AM »

Mueeheheh......last one is actually "Princess Cadence" XD And Shining Armor is the other boy pony you see Wink Some of them are hard to get since they're not popular shows ^^ Let's see who else will try their luck guessing  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kyerinn
Maker of Things

"In my darkness, I make light." - kyerinn

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2013 06:58:54 PM »

I received my package from amigurl55 and I love it! She sent me two items based on my own personal characters.  Grin

This is a beautiful necklace based on the colors of the sea to reflect my part-mermaid pirate ship captain.

And I got my first poppet!!  Cheesy She's based on my lusty lush of a rogue and I adore her.

Thank you so much for the wonderful swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself."
-Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead

Current swaps:
"Craft my Character" swap

Wist - http://www.wists.com/kyerinn
Etsy - http://www.rogueposy.com
..<3..
Bobomom
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013 01:17:42 PM »

That poppet is amazing! I love the cleavage!  Wink
Tracking says my package from Wizardspupil is out for delivery, so it should be there when I get home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noelle
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013 05:58:03 PM »

i received from pioneer9!

she chose to craft three of my characters. i've included reference pictures for the more obscure ones.
the whole kit & caboodle:

11th Doctor - Tardis tote bag w/ Doctor pin & illustrated photobook
(yay! i really wanted a tote bag!)

Emerson Cod (from the show "Pushing Daisies") - a lovely unlined notebook with his best quote

Choi Young (from the kdrama "Faith") - a handpainted kokeshi doll!

THANKS, PIONEER9!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spikefan

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013 06:47:35 PM »

I received today from my partner Alexampersandra. She chose Peeta from the Hunger Games and The Doctor from Doctor Who to craft for. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I have misplaced my camera, yet again.

For Peeta she sent a painted and stamped box with a Peeta quote written inside. There was also a bead inside that I'm assuming is a pearl for Peeta and a cool engraved magnet with my favorite HG quote.

For The Doctor she sent a Tardis tin with Allonsy stitch markers inside. She also sent two engraved quote magnets.

Group shot

I love everything! Thanks for the great package Alexampersandra!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013 08:49:49 PM »

I received the best package from Wizards_Pupil today!  She crafted for my characters from "The Hobbit", "The Lorax" and "Rise of the Guardians".

First of all, this incredible drawing of Bilbo! My husband and I were blown away when we saw it!  Isn't she an incredible artist! I'm going to frame it and put it on my craft room wall.

Then this really cute Lorax box. I think I will put my stamp carving tools in it.

Hee-hee! It's an Elf from Rise of the Guardians! He's just like the movie character!

A sparkly gold painted tshirt about second breakfasts from the Hobbit/LOTR.  I'm going to wear this tomorrow!

And lastly, a pillowcase with Smaug - she painted it AND embroidered it!

Thank you so much Wizards_Pupil!  I was totally overwhelmed by how much you spoiled me!  You are an incredible crafter and artist! I'm grinning from ear to ear and can't believe how lucky I am! Thank you! Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013 10:39:47 PM »

ohmygoshohmygoshohm ygoshohmygosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK! Crafty explosion! I am SO ENVIOUS of people who can draw! Bilbo is perfect and I LOVE that she kept it black and white. And the t-shirt made me giggle. I can just picture Merry's expression while saying that, LOL!

How is magnet engraving possible unless you take to a special store?! THOSE. ARE. AMAZING!! I love the moral high ground quote  Cheesy How perfect for Doctor Who <3

That Kokeshi doll---is perfect!!!!!!!!!! Perfectly painted, perfect expression----I WANT IT!

Amigurl---your poppets just keep getting better  Wink But I'm hard pressed to say which one I like better---the pendant or the poppet O.O Both are so lovely and I LOVE that you used one of kyerinn's own characters for inspiration <3

Just to let everyone know, I updated feedback for those who have partners who posted pictures in the gallery already!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013 10:49:33 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013 04:32:50 AM »

...There was also a bead inside that I'm assuming is a pearl for Peeta...

Actually the bead WAS glued to the top of the mini-TARDIS, but I was afraid it was going to come off (I got Krazy Glue all over my fingers in a last-ditch effort to make it stay). But it works as a pearl for Peeta too! Awesome  Grin

... How is magnet engraving possible unless you take to a special store?! THOSE. ARE. AMAZING!! I love the moral high ground quote  Cheesy How perfect for Doctor Who <3 ...

I work in a sign shop and we had some little scraps from an engraving job I did (we have a laser engraver).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet with Front and Back Posts
How to Make a Pom Pom Bow with Wired Ribbon
How to Make a Duct Tape Poinsettia
How to Make a Duct Tape Holiday Chain
How to Make a Duct Tape Gift Box
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...