A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
349 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP22 Crafting with the Glitz GALLERY!  (Read 50415 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2013  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2013 03:57:38 PM »

I love the wet bag.  I've never seen one before. What a great idea and very well done.

I received today!!!!  Patty_o_furniture did amazing.  I absolutely love everything.  I feel completely spoiled and I have so many pretties to show you all so get you pinning fingers ready. Sorry I went a little picture crazy Grin

First is a Hunger games clock!  Each number is represented by the district with the same number.  I already have it hanging in my kitchen.

Next she made me some yummy HP treats.  A Chocolate frog complete with Dumbledores card, bertie botts everyflavor beans and acid pops. I'm going to keep all the boxes and label for Christmas tree ornaments 

Next is some great Hunger games stuff a set of mockingjay earrings, a snap bracelet, a book thong, and a parachute keychain.  Inside the little care package were some "berries" and a note form Hamich

She also sent a twilight themed bracelet.  With charms from all the books.  It is gorgeous.

And a snowflake obsidian necklace and a black bead bracelet.  I absolutely love the stone she used I have a thing for snowflakes at it is perfect.  Plus its black which is another bonus Wink

And a HP themed key chain that says accio keys

There was a casualty during the long trip she sent me a floo powder pot which broke in transit, but The label she made didn't Wink and there just happened to be a pot on myself that was dying to be a floo pot and the label fit perfectly

And Last but certainly not least my very own potion cabinet!!!!  The detail is amazing all the little labels and scrolls and each potion filled with different thongs and the little spider.  It is just so amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2013 04:25:55 PM »

Another great package! I love the thoughtfulness of the idea of kid-friendly thank you  notes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2013 05:29:53 PM »

My spoilage has arrived from Averia and her helpful partner in crime underthemountain!!!!  I am so amazed at the treasure that were sent my way.  Averia had a blank canvas to work with as I gave her free rein to craft anything.  I knew she was working on something with lots of stitches.  This is so perfect not only for me but perfect in workmanship!  It reminds me of vintage pillow cases and dresser scarfs that my grandmother made years ago.  I don't and haven't seen such tiny and accurate stitches in forever.  This alone makes my head hurt just thinking about the number of hours and the amount of eyestrain this would cause.  A cute hooty for my hoopla wall. Just look at all the stitches, even the owl is double outlined and I count at least 8 different stitches. Amazing!!!

Averia also sent a cute dragonfly that she questioned what I might use it for!  Wall art or pendant.  Yes it will be worn as a pendant and then clipped to my purse to hang from the side. Here we go again, I would never dare to craft such tiny stitches, and these are all perfect!

Next up is another item straight from my pinterest!  A chevron infinity scarf!  I am gonna rock this with my black coat tomorrow as temps are suppose to drop into the thirty's after hitting 79 today!

I collect needlebooks and once again Averia delivered one from my pinterest but better!   It has such bright colors and I know I sound like a broken record but can you believe all the time she spent hand stitching such perfect little details. Can you see all of the bead accents?  I am so amazed and overwhelmed!

Now I mentioned that Averia had a partner in crime, underthemoutain!!!   I was so lucky to also receive two necklaces that underthemountain stamped for me.  These are my first stamped pieces of jewelry and I love them.  Please post better pictures if you have them as I just can't seem to get a good shot.  Too funny a lady at work had a stamped circle on today with her daughters name on it.  I told her that I was expecting a packgage in the mail and knew that there would be 1 piece of jewelry, come back and see me tomorrow.  She will be so jealous when she sees my tree stump with  a bird (I say its a Robin)  and my travel trailer.  You ladies hit it out of the park. Not 1 but 2 fantastic necklaces.

Averia also sent me a wooden school bus that will become a magnet for work and a sheet of school bus related stickers.  Gonna craft something for work and use these to accent!

Thank's to both of you this was such a wonderful and well thought out package, I love everything!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2013 05:35:31 PM »

Prepared to be wowed!  I received an amazing package from Jo_mama today.  She made Lana 4 stunning airbrushed tees of her favorite moshi monsters and a baby godzilla tee that will melt your heart.  I got these photographed before Lana came home from school so that I could save the moshi monster ones for her Bday this June.  She got the godzilla tee though and she adores him!

overview of all the awesomeness!

Sorry for the sidewayness here...tried to correct this in Photobucket, but the rotated pics were still wrong and got stretched out...please turn your heads instead...it's totally worth it!

closeup of Lana's katsuma

closeup of Liberty

closeup of Super Moshi seal

closeup of Lil' Godzilla

action shot of Lana having fun with her awesome new tee!

Thank you so much Jo for spoiling the heck outta us and for making Lana's upcoming 9th Bday so special!!!  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013 05:45:15 PM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2013 05:45:05 PM »

What a beautiful owl hoopla!  And the airbrushed t's are too cute. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2013 05:49:00 PM »

Love all the HP goodies!

Great package Quaggy!  BTW Averia is being much too nice.  She swapped with me to get those goodies for you.  Smiley  I'm glad she nailed it! That stump/birdie is my fav too!  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013 05:51:15 PM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2013 06:10:35 PM »

More amazing art!! I swear, none of you are crafters, you are ALL artists!!!!  I feel totally out of my league just looking in this gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: March 04, 2013 06:11:52 PM »

I love moshi monsters. They went on super clearance at meijer a few months ago and i got a bunch of them! Those tees are awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2013 06:20:19 PM »

There was a casualty during the long trip she sent me a floo powder pot which broke in transit

Oh no!  I was so worried about the cabinet I guess I didn't do good enough on wrapping the pot.  Dang! But I guess it was meant to be if you were already going to make yourself one.  And I think the Hunger Games clock fits in the kitchen, LOL.  Glad you loved everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2013 07:43:44 PM »

Patty_o_furniture that clock is SO amazing!
Averia that hoopla is Gorgeous
Jo_mama great shirts, my fave is Lana's Katsuma
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Alyssa Wallace: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 1
AJ Schulz: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 3
AJ Schulz: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 2
Ivy Boyd: The Revlon Makeover Challenge
Marianna Hewitt The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...