A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
481 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gaming Swap - Retro and Modern Signup thru Feb. 22- sendout April 4  (Read 30890 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013 07:12:07 AM »

I'm going to be sending in my questionnaire as soon as I get a free spot.  We're definetly a Nintendo family, love Zelda and Mario.  The kids like Pokemon too, and lately the huge game around here has been Minecraft.  I got Portal cuz I heard about it lots on here, but I dunno, I haven't gotten into it yet.  I'm on I think 15/19 of the practice thingys??  So after that is it just a bunch of puzzles like the practices or is it actually a game?  Not that the puzzles aren't a game, I was just expecting some sort of storyline type thing. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
geekygamergirl
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013 08:32:18 AM »

I still play GW2 and finally stopped playing WoW after 4 years.  Just got kind of repetitive.  I also play Minecraft, played Diablo and will always have a place on my game shelf for any Little Big Planet game.  But other than that it's pretty much Nintendo all the way. I have a slight obsession with Zelda games.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AniMei
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013 12:58:27 PM »

I played the first Guildwars for a while, but I'm really not good with online games (not that it was a striaght up MMORPG, but you know what I mean)....I prefer stuff I can pick up for just a bit when I have time! I have been playing alot of Kingdoms of Amalur, but I am definitely more into the old school Mario and Zelda games. I got Paper Mario Sticker Star for xmas and LOVE it. My partner plays a lot of Demon Souls, but I just couldn't get into it.....I don't mind watching him play though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013 08:11:17 AM »

Fallout is my game of choice - it was the first game the Husband introduced me to when we got together, and is truly my first love. Also play WoW, Diablo (in it's many incarnations, including the last one) Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II (I really do NOT like DS III, but I may pick it up again one day). I played Half-Life and CounterStrike for a while. I also play desktop defense games to unwind after work - Gemcraft Labyrinth is my nemesis. We have a PS3 but I don't play on it - I prefer my PC
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013 02:07:51 PM »

My husband and daughter spent the weekend taking part in the gamejam, and they managed to get their game finished. Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pookiemccool

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013 03:19:58 PM »

Fallout 3 is probably my all time favorite game! I have played it twice and put in over 200 hours in total. It is the only Xbox game that I have 100% completion in Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013 03:32:33 PM »

i have been rationing myself on New Vegas. I've had the collector's edition since it came out and i'm not finished the game yet. I have a Vault Tec tattoo, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
geekygamergirl
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013 08:51:44 PM »

I have a tattoo of the crest of Hyrule, glad to know I'm not the only one with a gamer tattoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013 07:00:39 AM »

That tattoo sounds awesome geekygamergirl!!  Wanna share?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
koalascout
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013 11:55:50 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beading Tips for Kids and Adults
How to Make Whistle Necklace
How to Make Leaf Charm Necklace
How to Make Earrings
How to Make Personal Charm Bracelet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...