Gaming Swap - Retro and ModernSign-ups January 22nd - February 22nd 2013
Send-outs April 4th
Swap name:Gaming Swap - Retro and Modern
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Harvey
Sign-up date range: January 22nd - February 22nd 2013
Date to send item by: April 2nd
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement?No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for those who love video games, it doesn't matter if you are a casual gamer or a hardcore gamer - this is for everybody. Some people love the old games while others love the new stuff. My family loves it all and I am doing this for them.
There are lots of crafts online if you need any ideas, feel free to post links, at the bottom of the post are a few suggestions to look at. Talk to your partner to get ideas, follow the thread and join in the discussion. If you don't have any places where people can findout what you like think about gettting into Pinterest or getting a Wist, or something similar. Warning: Pinterest can become addictive.
Make sure that you post to the thread each week so that your partner and organizer know that you are around and participating.
This is a four point swap - This means one large and one small or two mediums.
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Gaming Swap - Retro and Modern
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are your favourite games?
What are your favourite parts of the game?
Who are your favorite characters?
Who are your least favourite characters?
What is your favourite platform?
What kind of crafts can you make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Is there anything you would not like to receive?
What are your favorite colours?
What colour(s) do you dislike?
What color combinations do you like?
If you would like to send extras - e.g. lollies or souvenirs - please discuss with your partner.
List your Pinterest/Wist/etc:
Possible allergens in your house:
Allergies you or others in your house have:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
This is my first swap as an organizer, let me know if there are any problems. Remember I am in Australia so for those on the other side of the world I may not answer you straight away because I am in bed, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.