A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OAHPT aka One Awesome Harry Potter Thing ~Thanks everyone for one AWESOME swap~  (Read 19016 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tapestrymlp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~Tapestry~

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2013 08:08:12 PM »

I have everything drawn out and im off to the craft store tomorrow for some fabric and some clay i think and maybe some gems the list goes on and on Wink

Ooooo intriguing Tongue Two can play that game. I need to hit the craft store tomorrow (PLEASE craft gods be kind and let me find a spare second) and check out some posterboard samples. Lots and lots of poster board samples. And maybe cruise the wood aisle. And then a hardware store. But that can wait.

I'm still wading through two other swaps so no chance I'll be able to actually start tomorrow, but I'd dearly love to have all my supplies in hand. I'd have more shopping time but tomorrow is our Gilderoy's Valentine Extravaganza tea for my Harry Potter group here in Dallas. I still haven't been able to convince anyone to dress up like a cherub. Go figure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
papilionette
Chaotic Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2013 04:38:36 AM »

I've finished a few things I need to add some detail and realised I need some more supplies. I thought I had a solid idea, but it seems to expand by the minute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2013 08:55:22 AM »

I am still in the idea phase. I have a huge convention this weekend in San Antonio but we have the day off on Monday next week and I fully intend to begin work on the project that day. So I have given myself this week to nail down a plan.

Too many ideas floating around in my head...  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2013 02:36:06 PM »

My idea is set, and have everything I need, I think.  Started on one part, but still a lot to be done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bobbinalong
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2013 02:41:35 PM »

Got some crafting done today in between loads of laundry, and then my clothes dryer died.  Of course, this has to happen just when we've shelled out money for a new countertop for the kitchen...and not a couple of weeks ago when we didn't have the kitchen torn to smithereens.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raennn
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2013 07:21:12 AM »

Got some crafting done today in between loads of laundry, and then my clothes dryer died.  Of course, this has to happen just when we've shelled out money for a new countertop for the kitchen...and not a couple of weeks ago when we didn't have the kitchen torn to smithereens.   

Oh no! Dryers are usually simple to fix, try a handyman/repair guy.

I am still in the idea phase too, ale, but I'm enjoying it! I love these kinds of swaps, it's easier to be creative when you know the theme but aren't limited to a specific craft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
chughes225
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2013 09:01:25 AM »

I got all my pieces cut out and I am so excited for this project.  Im alo loving getting to know my partner.  The other great thing about craftster is meeting other HP fans Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2013 03:38:08 PM »

I've decided what I'm making Dra and I'm sure she'll squeal with delight when she opens it up. Smiley
YAY! I've decided what I'm making amc-! (I'm also super excited to see her next week during my reading week Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2013 04:19:05 PM »

I got all my pieces cut out and I am so excited for this project.  Im alo loving getting to know my partner.  The other great thing about craftster is meeting other HP fans Wink

She's great, isn't she?

Finished Part One of AugustBell's OAT today so I'm moving on to Part Two (since that makes the most sense.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2013 10:54:48 AM »

I've got going on Pottermouth's package this weekend! Super excited about it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hearty Miso Soup Recipe
Easy Coconut Rice Recipe
Coconut-Indian Curry Chicken Recipe
Korean Chili Sauce With Gochujang
Chicken Banh Mi Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...