A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
490 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Swap ~Calling all Walkers~ ROUND 2 GALLERY  (Read 15929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2013 04:42:01 AM »

Any thoughts on a round 3 mid summer??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2013 10:08:40 PM »

I completely forgot to post pictures.

I received my package from my wonderful angel Cerebral Atrophy.

A really neat first aid kit with a crossbow and blood splatter.

A set of Daryl coasters

And a Michonne stenciled shirt

I also received from my partner lydiaharper, but I can only find the one pic on my card, will see if I can take some more. She sent a Daryl themed hoop, a Daryl keychain, and a Walking Dead logo shirt.

Thank you both for the awesome packages! Sorry for the very late and crappy pictures, my camera hates me sometimes. If either of you have better pics please feel free to post them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2013 03:26:25 AM »

I received an awesome belated angel package from fatewineroses.
But it was my fault because I am a dumbass and had a typo in my address and she was kind enough to resent it!

Here is what I got:

two superpretty embroidered sugar skull and northern star patches/pin cushions (I am not sure)

two superneat embroidered kitchen towels

Michonne (one of my favourite still alive characters)

and Dales RV. I think it is more present in the comic books, plus Dale was one of my favourite characters

and the supercoolest zombie head aquarium! I have no idea how she made it but the front looks like  actual glas panes (very hard to photograph)

Thank you so much fatewineroses. Made my day (had an rather displeasing dentist appointment today) and I love it all!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
Nyxinae

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2013 02:00:50 AM »

Ahh!~ LOVE that zombie head aquarium. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
mariak
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2013 08:02:51 AM »

my fave is the zombie head aquarium.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nyxinae

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2013 11:50:05 PM »

I think I'm the last to receive (about 8 months later.. Wink) but I have to say it was so worth the wait! Cheesy Cheesy

After my partner flaked on me, our lovely organizer Babalina angel-ed for me, but that package was lost somewhere between her continent and mine Sad, so I was given another angel; the wonderful DeadBathDucky!  This package turned up today and I've gotta say, it rocks so hard I may have gone a little overboard with the pics, as I'm want to do. Wink

Everything was wrapped up with adorable little zombie themed stickers. ^_^ The first thing I saw were the extras; gorgeous Japanese papers, a folding fan and DOCTOR WHO stickers and Calendar pages which are going to be decoupaged onto...something! I shall find something! Wink

The next thing I found was this adorable glass jar (so well wrapped it arrived in one piece!) with a "Caution: Zombies" sticker. Inside were cute little beads and spooky eyeballs, a Walking Dead key chain (which my keys are now proudly attached to), zombie stickers, a brilliant etched tooth-look necklace, sweet-spooky skull earrings and the most adorable little felt squirrel!

Next I found the most adorable little fellow, a little Zombie named Johnson, who I was assured wouldn't try and bite as long as he was allowed to keep his balloon. From what I can see, he's made almost completely out of pipe-cleaners and even has little bits of bone and blood and intestines hanging out -- he's brilliant!

And then -- yes, there's more! -- I found the most brilliant diary. Seriously, this thing is SO FLIPPIN' COOL. ^__^ DBD said she wasn't going to send it because it seemed "off" but umm, no, no, no, I'm so glad she did, it's perfection! The most iconic scene from the show, the 'Don't Open, Dead Inside' door complete with barred door and zombie fingers! Hee. Cheesy Cheesy The zipper opens so you can access the diary. How neat is that? Yes, very. Wink

And then, the most amazing, phenomenal, mind-bending thing I have EVER seen. The miniature zombie terrarium.  I mean, this thing is TIIIIINY and the figures inside are just miniscule. I don't even know what they're made of - toothpicks would be too big! And how DBD managed to make them actually LOOK like people (well..zombies Wink) and paint them - I just, I have no words for how awe-inspiring this is.  I had to use extreme-macro mode to get the images. Wink

How on earth did you make that?! I just... I'm speechless.

Everything together!

Thank you so, so much DBD, you are an amazing crafter and a total sweetheart and you spoiled me rotten! Thank you for being such an angel. Wink  Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2013 09:31:37 PM »

I'm so glad you like it all! I was worried as your stuff was so good SpeakGeek!

The tooth-like pendant is not made from a tooth or tusk but something else non animal based that is used as a substitute. But of course I forget the name of it. I bought a couple at Phillip Island last time I went and it reminded me of something Daryl would wear, so that's why it is there.
The squirrel is a cat toy( my cat has one and just sits on hers) and Johnson is made from pipecleaners apart from his bead eyes and florist wire balloon string. He was fun to make. XD
And the diary cover I hand sewed so wasn't sure it would work but I'm glad it did!

And the miniature 'pretend' zomieranium? That was due to some skills I learnt off my dad when he was doing models. I was pleased with how good it looked to me! The outside is actually a pendant and it can be opened if needed (say if the zombies fall over)

I wish I could of joined this swap with you all but maybe next time!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013 09:43:04 PM by deadbathducky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
artista83
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2013 10:11:45 PM »

omg that is such a neat mini terrerium and i loove that journal cover! i am so excited for when a walking dead swap comes back. i am sooo scared that i am not going to be in the next one as i am at 5 swaps right now. i really have been waiting for another round and omg i hope to goodness i am able to get in when it comes around again! zombies and the walking dead are my most favorite things in the world!!!!! i swear to god i would be soooo super happy if they ever made a walking dead/ zombie ongoing swap! lol

i sent packages for some of the swaps i am in, so hopefully i get feedback from one before the next round starts! i am going to go through this whole gallery now and go pin crazy for my pinterest all wishlists lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2013 04:46:51 AM »

What an awesome package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Handle Color Management
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Personalize Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Set New Catalog
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - How to Setup Preferences
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...