A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Swap ~Calling all Walkers~ ROUND 2 GALLERY  (Read 15792 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TrickyMcVomit
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2013 11:51:48 AM »

..so I went to the horror convention after parties last night, only I was too late to really see anyone, even walking around. I saw Axel getting into an elevator. That was my Walking Dead cast encounter. I'm pretty sure he looked at me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FabledStitches

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2013 02:33:27 PM »

That Daryl hoop is AWESOME!!

..so I went to the horror convention after parties last night, only I was too late to really see anyone, even walking around. I saw Axel getting into an elevator. That was my Walking Dead cast encounter. I'm pretty sure he looked at me.

Hey, at least that's something, right? Wink  The lovely person who gave one of my Daryl plushies a home is thinking of taking him to a convention in a couple of weeks to show Norman/get a pic -- that's as close as I'll ever get to a Wallking Dead cast encounter -- I have to live vicariously through my dolls.  Tongue Cheesy

..In swap news, my partner's package was delivered on the 4th though I haven't heard back from her to find out if she's been home yet to see what I sent her (she's apparently been out of town for awhile).  All this waiting! It's the worst, lol. I might wait another day or two and if there's still no word, then I'll post pics of what I sent..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.

FacebookTumblrInstagramEtsy
Bobbysgirl
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2013 06:24:56 PM »

Here's all the goodies I received from MissSadieMae

I got an awesome drawing of Rick, some zombie parts ready to be put to good use (an ear, finger, and eyeball), a metal card holder with my man - uh I mean Rick on the front, and two Woodbury hand towels. There's only one in the picture because my son already snatched the other one. Thanks for everything, and again, sorry it took so long to post a pic.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2013 12:35:59 AM »

Hey, at least that's something, right? Wink  The lovely person who gave one of my Daryl plushies a home is thinking of taking him to a convention in a couple of weeks to show Norman/get a pic -- that's as close as I'll ever get to a Wallking Dead cast encounter -- I have to live vicariously through my dolls.  Tongue Cheesy

I've narrowly missed Norman at various conventions. I have heard that he is a very nice guy. I feel like this may be my year though.  Tongue

I love the Woodbury towel!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2013 06:49:40 AM »

OK, PIN fingers ready?Huh??  I had a time partnering this swap then goofed at the end and said heck I will just do 2 partners ( sigh that was a first for a large one but OMG)

First I partnered with Glamis~ She sent me the most awesome Glenn and Maggie dolls Cheesy they are just over the moon cute. I can see how you do all that tiny work and the faces are just WOW!! ( I have better pics I will post later but need to get these up)

they have magnets in their face so they kiss LOL.... Too cute.. I had to cover their eyes watching last night's Walking dead  Shocked I d not need my 2 like the 2 of the TV or she may have to send a baby Maglynn LOL

and my Daryl tattoo painting ( so special it made it to my hoopla wall ( my fave place in my house.. LOVE THEM)

and on the wall~

and she sent the most wonderful chocolates but ~sigh~ so shameful I forgot to take a pic and they went in my belly Wink BUT HOT DANG THEY WERE GOOD!!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013 06:52:14 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2013 10:17:26 AM »

Finally, here are the pics of what I got. A Michonne and her Walkers Stuffies, a zombie-fied Daryl mirror and a cute zom pincushion, along with a 'Dont Open, Dead Inside' Box that I can use for displaying the stuffies...I love it all:)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2013 03:37:52 PM »

Love to see the painting in it new environment  Cheesy
Glad you liked everything babalina58
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2013 06:00:00 PM »

I'm glad everything arrived in one piece! I told my bartender about the Michonne stuffies and he said "Yeah...you're going to have to make a set for the bar"  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2013 06:03:03 PM »

I received an awesome package of TWD crafts from AnnifromBerlin today!! You wait til y'all see it  Grin I have taken photos and will post tonight when i get home from work. Great stuff as well being posted in this thread - love the Michonne stuffies and the Darryl stuffie - you guys are talented  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Dream catcher swap - sent
Game of Thrones swap - crafting
Science swap - crafting
Summer Nerd Games swap - awaiting partners :-)
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2013 10:34:01 PM »

Hey all, Man it has been THAT Week.. Heck longer then that but this one is going to be the death of me I kid you not. Please make me a zombie so I can go far far away from here LOL.... Just saying we may be needing an angel or 2 just keep in mind you get FREE FOC if you decide to. I will give a few more days. We have a few packages still floating in the mail system also.....

MAKE SURE you get the photos of your package posted. I will be adding notes to feedback if not done. I have one more package that is to die for and let me tell you my dolls kept me company this week with the house issues and SNOW. OMG REALLY?Huh I am so over it!!!

I will post photos in the morning~

PM me if your maybe looking at being a crafty angel Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Gorgeous Silhouette Plates from Old Plates
How to Frame Your Personal Valuables
How to Turn a Leaf Into Art
How to Recycle an Old Door Into a Blackboard
How to Recycle Old Chopsticks Into Ornamental Coasters
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...