A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Swap ~Calling all Walkers~ ROUND 2 GALLERY  (Read 16419 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2013 12:48:58 PM »

I received a wonderful package from crazyda79

These really neat zombie pillowcases. I love them Smiley

A cool tote bag....

A Michonne t-shirt...

A Ricktatorship board...growing brain...and extra walking dead ribbon.

And my favorite, the Governor's heads candle.

Thank you so much. I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2013 12:55:18 PM »

The comics are way different, more realistic I think, less pg, less pc. But that's what I like about them. I actually like the love story between Andrea and you-know-who. Why not? It's the zombie apocalypse and everyone needs some lovin. Wink

Me too. I always liked you-know-who
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013 12:56:08 PM by Glamis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
Nyxinae
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2013 01:21:30 PM »

Another amazing package! Those pillowcases and candle are so creative, and that t-shirt looks awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2013 04:11:02 PM »

The comics are way different, more realistic I think, less pg, less pc. But that's what I like about them. I actually like the love story between Andrea and you-know-who. Why not? It's the zombie apocalypse and everyone needs some lovin. Wink

Me too. I always liked you-know-who
HAHA I was just SHOCKED I think because of the show and well I pic the way they are on the TV and Ummm YUCKIE that would be like doing your dad and sorry No not this girl LOL ROTFL... Well, hell in the times they are all in I might not be a crafty chick but hell a hooker LOL Who knows hahahah I guess they do what they got to do...

Spikefan, are you reading the 2.99 comics OR the book size that there are 17 I think might be 19?? ( they put them all into a small book) I love them but could again kick my own ass for looking who was alive and who was not later in the comics Cry that is like reading the last chapter of a book frist Cry WHY WAHHHH WHY DID I DO THAT TO MYSELF Cry 

I can't wait Gamis you will LOVE the Photos LOL Maggie and Glynn are having a ball at the house Cheesy I just got my camera back Cheesy so now need to find my cord. I was to get tomorrow but picked up today.

Spikefan~ You must make me a Daryl doll Cheesy Ol buddy old pal Wink LOVE LOVE LOVE him Cheesy and that charm bracelet is too cute!!!  The pillow cases ROCK too... they are cute on the floral pillows...

I cant wait until my partners receive Cheesy hooray for Walking Dead Fun!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
crazyda79

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2013 04:11:58 PM »

So glad you liked everything.  I love the candle too, it was hard to get rid of it. It was my first time making a gel candle and I loved doing it.  The pillowcases were a darker color blood stain but the dye faded once washed.  I am happy you like them even though they weren't quite what I had intended.  The shirt was purchased online from one of those daily t-shirt sites (not sure which one as I am always looking at like 5-6 a day LOL ).  I thought it was perfect timing to find it during this swap so I had to get it.  Anyhow, this was such a fun fun swap.  Loved it so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
mthrasher138

I ♥ personal swaps!

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2013 06:03:07 PM »

Wow wow wow! The diorama, Daryl plushie, and pillow cases are amazing! This gallery has been so awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013 08:12:54 PM »

Spikefan, your Daryl is Amazing! And can I just say, I know how bleghh those little crossbows are to make (at least they are for me!) and you did a brilliant job. Cheesy   

Thanks so much! The crossbow was actually easier for me to do than his hair and face. He actually looked completely different a couple days before I mailed him off, different hair and eyes. Cheesy

Spikefan, are you reading the 2.99 comics OR the book size that there are 17 I think might be 19?? ( they put them all into a small book) I love them but could again kick my own ass for looking who was alive and who was not later in the comics Cry that is like reading the last chapter of a book frist Cry WHY WAHHHH WHY DID I DO THAT TO MYSELF Cry 

Spikefan~ You must make me a Daryl doll Cheesy Ol buddy old pal Wink LOVE LOVE LOVE him Cheesy and that charm bracelet is too cute!!!  The pillow cases ROCK too... they are cute on the floral pillows...

I'm reading the comics, digital versions though. Thanks, I'd be happy to make you one. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nyxinae

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2013 02:34:53 AM »

HAHA I was just SHOCKED I think because of the show and well I pic the way they are on the TV and Ummm YUCKIE that would be like doing your dad and sorry No not this girl LOL ROTFL... Well, hell in the times they are all in I might not be a crafty chick but hell a hooker LOL Who knows hahahah I guess they do what they got to do...

I confess, I was curious as to who you were all talking about so I cracked the comics open finally and I've gotta say... I wasn't that surprised. I always kind of picked up that undercurrent on the show - I'm not sure if that was an intentional reference to the comics, or just the vibes I got from their relationship.

I was more surprised at how soon they ganked Shane!! I am definitely liking what they did with his story arc on the show much better. I miss him. -.- He was such a good antagonist.

But to swap news, my partner has received! Or will have when she gets back home, Cheesy. I am having slight swap anxiety, but I hear that's normal. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we have to decide is what to craft with the time that is given to us.
MissSadieMae
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2013 09:54:36 AM »

Wow is that shirt silk-screened.. Its awesome I love Michonne
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MaxParadise
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2013 11:43:08 AM »

i am in love with that daryl plushie! you did suck an awesome job on that, spikefan! love the michonne shirt and the heads in the candle jar is so creative =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And your scared to death that you are never going to come alive.

http://www.pintrest.com/dheartst
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shirley Jones Talks About Her Memoir
The Life of a Tudor-Era Chambermaid
Female Romance Novelists Embrace Writing About Gay Relationships
Gay Romance Novels
Author Revealed: Spencer Quinn
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...