I finally figured out my top 5, so I'm in!
1. Would you be okay with a set of smaller items in place of one large item? Yes, I think I would prefer that, acutally.
2. Would it be okay to send a specific(expensive)crafting kit as a large item? I would be, but I don't know what I'd like for a kit.
3. What kind of music do you prefer? I'm into alternative rock music.
4. Are you a planner or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants gal? I totally fly by the seat of my pants. Planning is not my thing.
5. Do you have any favorite quotes? Not really.
6. If you could be world famous for one thing, what would you like it to be? I've love to be a famous artist.
7. What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading three different teenager trilogies. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy is amazing so far. If you haven't read it, you should.
8. What makes you laugh on TV? Pretty much anything. I'm a fan of all types of humor.
9. What kind of games do you like and is there an image from a game you are particularly fond of? I'm fond of games of all types. I love board games, video games, and card games. There is no image I'm particularly fond of.
10. What are your preferred letters and font for monograms? LMV. A fun font would be good. Comic Sans and Papyrus aren't good, though.
11. Are you an only child? I have an older sister who is Autistic, so I'm kind of an only child.
12. What is your favorite way to spend an afternoon? Watching TV on the sofa with the dog and the boyfriend.
13. Do you enjoy edibile treats as extras? If so; sweet, salty, spicy? I'm actually trying to lose some weight right now, so no. Bummer, though. I do love treats.
14. Any piercings? Tattoos? Wierd hairstyles? I only have my ears pierced. No tattoos or weird hairstyles.
15. Are you a sports fan? If so, what? Also, what teams, individuals? No sports interest me.
16. What would you say your style is? eclectic?
17. Are you cold all the time, or do you overheat? I'm always cold.
18. Is it too late in the season to send outerwear? Never too late.
19. Are you a past thinker, present thinker, or future thinker and why? I'm a present thinker. I do whatever comes to me at the moment at most times.
20. If you could travel/live anywhere, where would that be? I would love to travel to Washington State or to Italy. I love the cultures and art there.
21. What did you want to be whe n you grew up? Could you see yourself doing that now? I had to decide in high school what I wanted to do when I grew up and I said I wanted to work somewhere with a water cooler that I could wear pant suits. I'm happy to say that I've arrived! There's a water cooler at my work, but I don't have to wear pant suits, thank goodness!
22. What sorts of films do you enjoy? Any favorite movies? Would you enjoy crafts inspired by them? I love comedies mostly, but don't think I need anything crafted for them.
23. Would you be disappointed or happy to recieve a package comprised all or mostly of one type of craft? Not at all as long as it's created with love.
24. For jewelry, what is your preferred clasp? Lobster claw? Hook? Toggle? Something I didn't name? I have no idea, I don't really wear too much jewelry.
25. Which is more revealing/useful for your stalker in terms of getting your style and wants right, your questionnaire or your wist? My pinterest.
26. What are your favorite non-edible things to recieve if your partner chooses to send little non-crafted extras? I love stationery products of all kinds.
27. Do you like practical only items that have a function? Are you ok with a mix of practical and knickknack? Do you just love tons of crafted items to set out and make life pretty? I'm okay with a mix.
28. Would you be okay with 2-3 medium items instead of 1 possibly half decent large? Yes. For sure.
29. I know we put favorite colors down but more specific, if you were to get an item for your _________, what colors would you prefer?
Living room: Bright, saturated colors of any kind
Craft room: There's no rhyme or reason there.
30. What kind of soaps do you like? Do you like citrus, earthy, goat's milk, mosturizing? I would like any type of soap
31. Would you rather something made for you fit a bit big (but adjustable) or would you rather not have something crafted if there could be issue with sizing? I'd rather not have something that wouldnt fit.
32. How do you feel about tie dye or batik? I love batiks, Tie Dye isn't that great.
33. Do you drink tea or coffee? Any fav. types/flavours? I dont' really drink either.
34. Scrappy or matchy matchy? Either!
35. How do you feel about getting items from recycled stuff? I would like that as long as it isn't stained or isn't made of Jean material.
36. How do you go about swap research? Do you make lists, bookmark ideas, fill up notebooks, take mental notes, use post-its....or any other ways? How far will you look into your partner? Do you pour over blogs/threads etc? I'll look at blogs and threads and then make lots of mental notes.
37. This is very broad, but if you could use 3 labels to describe your general style, what would they be? Eclectic, Bright, Hodge Podge
38. How do you guys feel about getting a gift with puns of an adult nature just for the fun of it? I don't want to offend anyone, but I found an awesome saying that goes with my partner's likes. I'm sure it would be good.
39. I am making your something that requires stuffing. Would you be able to stuff it and stitch it up or would you prefer I did it for you? I can stuff, but it might be a long time before I get it done.
40. If you were to receive something in a frame, any preferences about the frame? Fun colored, plastic, or silver, please.
41. Do you like beachy things? like shells and stuff? Not really. I don't NOT like them, I just don't have any fondness for them.
42. How do you feel about dinosaurs? They're amazing!
43. If I were to make you something that you'd specified you wanted, and did it to the best of my ability - but to do it I had to learn a new craft - so it's not as good as an expert could do it - would you like it - or would you prefer me not to bother?
Whatever makes you happy. As long as care and love go into it, I'll be happy.
44.How do you feel about clothes or other things made of patchwork (collection of different color fabrics)? Is one solid piece of fabric better? Patchwork is good. Solid is good. I'm not picky.
45.When thinking of a reveal, do you want a scavenger hunt type thing? Or is it cool if I just put little post its all over your parcel? Either.