1. Would you be okay with a set of smaller items in place of one large item?Sure
2. Would it be okay to send a specific(expensive)crafting kit as a large item?Sure
3. What kind of music do you prefer?REM is my all time fave, I adore Shawn Mullins too
4. Are you a planner or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants gal?NOT at all a planner
5. Do you have any favorite quotes?"Whistle as the wind blows with me" (from REMs Wedell Gee) and "It's Not Lupus" (from House MD, funny to me because I have lupus
6. If you could be world famous for one thing, what would you like it to be?An artisit
7. What are you currently reading?Monday Mornings by Sanjay Gupta
8. What makes you laugh on TV?Top Gear, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, The Ricky Gervais Show
9. What kind of games do you like and is there an image from a game you are particularly fond of?I love playing Plants VS Zombies, the zamboni zombie is my favorite image
10. What are your preferred letters and font for monograms? Comic, etc....nothing super girly
11. Are you an only child?yes
12. What is your favorite way to spend an afternoon? Reading on my kindle, crafting, stuff like that...
13. Do you enjoy edibile treats as extras? If so; sweet, salty, spicy? need to avoid goodies right now, just started weight watchers last month
14. Any piercings? Tattoos? Wierd hairstyles? no
15. Are you a sports fan? If so, what? Also, what teams, individuals? HOCKEY!!!!! I ADORE JOHAN HEDBURG OF THE NJ DEVILS
16. What would you say your style is? Artsy but still one of the guys when it comes to hockey. I like funky things but can still throw on a hockey jersey and spend an evening at a game.
17. Are you cold all the time, or do you overheat? More hot than cold.
18. Is it too late in the season to send outerwear? No, but we are having a mild winter here in GA
19. Are you a past thinker, present thinker, or future thinker and why? I'm kinda stuck right now. I lost my hubby to a stroke on 10/20/12 so I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the past while trying to do grief counseling to work on the present. The futures just too much to deal with right now.
20. If you could travel/live anywhere, where would that be? Durham, NC LOVE IT THERE!!!!!
21. What did you want to be whe n you grew up? Could you see yourself doing that now? An artist and yeah I craft more but I can see myself doing it.
22. What sorts of films do you enjoy? Any favorite movies? Would you enjoy crafts inspired by them? The Avengers, Iron Man 1 and 2, Silence of the Lambs, Harry Potter, Dirty Harry I love all kinds of movies and would love Iron Man goodies.
23. Would you be disappointed or happy to recieve a package comprised all or mostly of one type of craft? anything is fine by me
24. For jewelry, what is your preferred clasp? Lobster claw? Hook? Toggle? Something I didn't name? lobster
25. Which is more revealing/useful for your stalker in terms of getting your style and wants right, your questionnaire or your wist? Probably my pinterst: http://pinterest.com/tammystopher/
26. What are your favorite non-edible things to recieve if your partner chooses to send little non-crafted extras? Catnip toys, supply boxes, anything moose or hockey related
27. Do you like practical only items that have a function? both
Are you ok with a mix of practical and knickknack? yep
Do you just love tons of crafted items to set out and make life pretty? yeah but I'm tight on space right now, I moved in with mom after my husband passed
28. Would you be okay with 2-3 medium items instead of 1 possibly half decent large? yes
29. I know we put favorite colors down but more specific, if you were to get an item for your _________, what colors would you prefer? bedroom is Atlanta Thrashers colors, navy, maroon, and golden yellow
Kitchen:Living room:Craft room:Bedroom
30. What kind of soaps do you like?all
Do you like citrus, earthy, goat's milk, mosturizing?vanilla goats milk
31. Would you rather something made for you fit a bit big (but adjustable) or would you rather not have something crafted if there could be issue with sizing?I'd rather avoid since I'm trying to loose weight
32. How do you feel about tie dye or batik?love it
33. Do you drink tea or coffee? Any fav. types/flavours?peppermint tea (just pure peppermint, no real tea) and light roast coffees like breakfast blends, I have a keurig and a regular coffee maker
34. Scrappy or matchy matchy?scrappy
35. How do you feel about getting items from recycled stuff?love it
36. How do you go about swap research? Do you make lists, bookmark ideas, fill up notebooks, take mental notes, use post-its....or any other ways? notebook
How far will you look into your partner?find as many online resources as I can
Do you pour over blogs/threads etc?yep
37. This is very broad, but if you could use 3 labels to describe your general style, what would they be?artsy, sporty (hockey), fun
38. How do you guys feel about getting a gift with puns of an adult nature just for the fun of it? I don't want to offend anyone, but I found an awesome saying that goes with my partner's likes.sure
39. I am making your something that requires stuffing. Would you be able to stuff it and stitch it up or would you prefer I did it for you?I cannot sew at all
40. If you were to receive something in a frame, any preferences about the frame?Sure, prefer wall hang frames
41. Do you like beachy things? like shells and stuff?no
42. How do you feel about dinosaurs?hubby loved em, I'm not that into em
43. If I were to make you something that you'd specified you wanted, and did it to the best of my ability - but to do it I had to learn a new craft - so it's not as good as an expert could do it - would you like it - or would you prefer me not to bother?don't bother
44.How do you feel about clothes or other things made of patchwork (collection of different color fabrics)? Is one solid piece of fabric better? love patchwork
45.When thinking of a reveal, do you want a scavenger hunt type thing? Or is it cool if I just put little post its all over your parcel?either is ok