Here's a list of questions that came up the last time. Once you sign up to join the swap and are approved, please answer them in the thread, they're designed to help your
1. Would you be okay with a set of smaller items in place of one large item?
2. Would it be okay to send a specific(expensive)crafting kit as a large item?
3. What kind of music do you prefer?
4. Are you a planner or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants gal?
5. Do you have any favorite quotes?
6. If you could be world famous for one thing, what would you like it to be?
7. What are you currently reading?
8. What makes you laugh on TV?
9. What kind of games do you like and is there an image from a game you are particularly fond of?
10. What are your preferred letters and font for monograms?
11. Are you an only child?
12. What is your favorite way to spend an afternoon?
13. Do you enjoy edibile treats as extras? If so; sweet, salty, spicy?
14. Any piercings? Tattoos? Wierd hairstyles?
15. Are you a sports fan? If so, what? Also, what teams, individuals?
16. What would you say your style is?
17. Are you cold all the time, or do you overheat?
18. Is it too late in the season to send outerwear?
19. Are you a past thinker, present thinker, or future thinker and why?
20. If you could travel/live anywhere, where would that be?
21. What did you want to be whe n you grew up? Could you see yourself doing that now?
22. What sorts of films do you enjoy? Any favorite movies? Would you enjoy crafts inspired by them?
23. Would you be disappointed or happy to recieve a package comprised all or mostly of one type of craft?
24. For jewelry, what is your preferred clasp? Lobster claw? Hook? Toggle? Something I didn't name?
25. Which is more revealing/useful for your stalker in terms of getting your style and wants right, your questionnaire or your wist?
26. What are your favorite non-edible things to recieve if your partner chooses to send little non-crafted extras?
27. Do you like practical only items that have a function? Are you ok with a mix of practical and knickknack? Do you just love tons of crafted items to set out and make life pretty?
28. Would you be okay with 2-3 medium items instead of 1 possibly half decent large?
29. I know we put favorite colors down but more specific, if you were to get an item for your _________, what colors would you prefer?
Kitchen:Living room:Craft room:Bedroom
30. What kind of soaps do you like? Do you like citrus, earthy, goat's milk, mosturizing?
31. Would you rather something made for you fit a bit big (but adjustable) or would you rather not have something crafted if there could be issue with sizing?
32. How do you feel about tie dye or batik?
33. Do you drink tea or coffee? Any fav. types/flavours?
34. Scrappy or matchy matchy?
35. How do you feel about getting items from recycled stuff?
36. How do you go about swap research? Do you make lists, bookmark ideas, fill up notebooks, take mental notes, use post-its....or any other ways? How far will you look into your partner? Do you pour over blogs/threads etc?
37. This is very broad, but if you could use 3 labels to describe your general style, what would they be?
38. How do you guys feel about getting a gift with puns of an adult nature just for the fun of it? I don't want to offend anyone, but I found an awesome saying that goes with my partner's likes.
39. I am making your something that requires stuffing. Would you be able to stuff it and stitch it up or would you prefer I did it for you?
40. If you were to receive something in a frame, any preferences about the frame?
41. Do you like beachy things? like shells and stuff?
42. How do you feel about dinosaurs?
43. If I were to make you something that you'd specified you wanted, and did it to the best of my ability - but to do it I had to learn a new craft - so it's not as good as an expert could do it - would you like it - or would you prefer me not to bother?
44.How do you feel about clothes or other things made of patchwork (collection of different color fabrics)? Is one solid piece of fabric better?
45.When thinking of a reveal, do you want a scavenger hunt type thing? Or is it cool if I just put little post its all over your parcel?