A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
744 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cartoon Network Gallery  (Read 2744 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

libertine49
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013 05:28:21 PM »

I'm so glad to hear you liked everything. That nook case was making me so frustrated lol. I actually remade the hat for myself since I had bought enough for two, just in case I messed up.

I had a stupid moment trying to take pictures. My camera won't connect to my laptop so when I was at least ttying to takr phone pics, I was looking everywhere for the casr not thinking. I was so worried that I had lost it or something, until I put the phone down and noticed.

Well, I will post pictures when I have more time since I'm on break for work now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hayleylujah
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013 08:48:50 AM »

I'm so glad to hear you liked everything. That nook case was making me so frustrated lol. I actually remade the hat for myself since I had bought enough for two, just in case I messed up.

I had a stupid moment trying to take pictures. My camera won't connect to my laptop so when I was at least ttying to takr phone pics, I was looking everywhere for the casr not thinking. I was so worried that I had lost it or something, until I put the phone down and noticed.

Well, I will post pictures when I have more time since I'm on break for work now.

That sounds like something I would do too.  Cheesy But I'm glad the phone case fit, I was really nervous it would be the wrong size.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
DEri6n
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013 08:17:35 PM »

Wah! Everyone made such cool stuff! I love that nook case; it looks like it was definitely worth the trouble. Smiley

Sorry I haven't posted pics yet. My camera cord has decided to disappear. That, combined with finally getting sick (after six months of being illness free, boo) has made me completely useless, it seems. If I can't find the cord tomorrow, I'll just have to resort to taking pictures with my phone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
libertine49
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013 10:32:34 PM »

Haylelujah is awesome!

First, I received this great little stuffie of Blue from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

Then, I got the best beanie ever, Courage the Cowardly Dog.

And finally, I received my favorite of all, a Buttercup phone case! I literally was so excited I put it on in my car when I opened my package!

Thank you so much! I loved everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DEri6n
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013 01:26:37 PM »

I found my camera cord! It only took, like, a week and a half, haha. Now brace yourselves for a landslide of total awesomeness!

(Almost) everything all together:

I totally forgot to take a photo of the (Rainicorn/Monichromicorn) scarf in action, but it looks really cool on. I'll have to make a mental note to take a photo next time I'm out. Agh, and I just realized I didn't take any close-ups of the awesome Buttercup-themed necklace either! Apparently, I'm not very good at this.
Well, here's everything I did take close-ups of...

I got these totally butt-kickingly amazing arm warmers in Buttercup colours. Can you believe GrindHouseHussy is just learning to crochet? I can't!

Then there's is super cool Marceline painting! It's has already found a home on my wall.

I also got this great little trinket box in Science the rat colours!

And the box was full of all of these great buttons! I have a purse dedicated to awesome buttons, so it's definitely got some new additions coming to it. Grin

These magnets were also in the box (and are now making my fridge 200% cooler).

Here's a better shot of the framed magnetic picture of Marceline and Finn (I really love this picture!)

Finally, if you can believe everything else wasn't enough, I also received a whole bunch of extras!

My Little Pony stickers!

Some really neat beads and a super cool key chain (I don't know how you knew I'd love this, but I really really do!)

Not pictured is a fleece cat toy that my boys immediately confiscated. I'm not quite sure where they've hidden it, lol.

In short, spoiled cannot even begin to describe how I feel. :3
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013 01:28:23 PM by DEri6n » THIS ROCKS   Logged
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013 04:49:56 PM »

I'm so happy u liked everything. I had a blast making up this package!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013 08:13:23 PM »

Everyone who has sent and received should have received feedback by now, message me if you haven't and should have it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethimusprime

I'm officially whelmed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013 05:56:45 AM »

Now it's time for me to start worrying that my package will get to BlueNeta. Hopefully we'll know soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Martian: I feel so silly. Who knew a Martian could be vulnerable to a human virus?
Robin: Uh... H.G. Wells?
BlueNeta
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013 05:21:15 AM »

Got my package today!!! I'm so excited! bethimusprime did an amazing job! Can't wait to snap some pictures  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlueNeta
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013 04:12:37 AM »

Finally, got around to upload to pictures!

So first off, I want to say bethimusprime did beyond my expectations and really made me happy with her amazing creations. So, Thank you so very much!  Grin

Aaaand onto the pictures of the goodies:

Closeups!

These are these amazing pocket warmers (that you put in the microwave and then they get all warm and nice), which are also lavender (?) scented. When I just opened the package it smelled so nice, thanks to these! It's one of the most original items I've seen on a swap, I'm going to steal this idea!

Lumpy Space Princess scarf!

LSP tote bag!!!

And some Fin earrings!

Everything is just so amazing and pretty, and also very usable - which I love! I'm just ecstatic with this. Thank you, bethimusprime!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Neon Glow in Illustrator CS3
How to Create a New Blank Document in Illustrator CS3
How to Create a New Blank Document in InDesign CS3
How to Create a New Color Swatch in Photoshop CS3
How to Create a New Document From a Template in Illustrator CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...