A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,123
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Spring Market Discussion Thread signups Feb 1/13 to March 1/13  (Read 25487 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2013 08:48:40 PM »

Yay!  Glad you could join us GlassKicker!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2013 09:59:46 PM »

Yay!  Thanks for the welcomes!  So glad I could squeak in at the last minute - hope to have my shop up and running tomorrow! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2013 03:02:35 PM »

Got my shop open!  Grin I'm going to work on some more things tonight to add and I'm also going to find some things to claim.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2013 08:58:48 PM »

Phew!  I'm open!  Not so good at photographing glass just yet - think I need to take a class and make myself a little light box.  All of the items in my shop are made in a kiln my 'garage-studio'.  Some glass pieces will have naturally occurring champagne bubbles within them - it's the nature of the medium, though I work hard to try and minimize them.  The Christmas pieces in my shop are some of the first I made in my own studio and they tend to have more bubbles than the other pieces.  I do coldwork and refire my glass to insure smooth edges and because I think it just looks better that way.  Let me know if you have questions.  Looking forward to shopping your boutiques!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2013 09:00:26 PM »

i added a giant chunky cozy circle scarf to my shop!

i am so in love with this scarf but unfortunately i made it too big for my small frame and it over takes me, although it looks nice if i wrap it on myself 3 times. but i think someone else could enjoy it more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayrun
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2013 09:31:44 AM »

Phew!  I'm open!  Not so good at photographing glass just yet - think I need to take a class and make myself a little light box.  All of the items in my shop are made in a kiln my 'garage-studio'.  Some glass pieces will have naturally occurring champagne bubbles within them - it's the nature of the medium, though I work hard to try and minimize them.  The Christmas pieces in my shop are some of the first I made in my own studio and they tend to have more bubbles than the other pieces.  I do coldwork and refire my glass to insure smooth edges and because I think it just looks better that way.  Let me know if you have questions.  Looking forward to shopping your boutiques!

You are such a talented glass artist!
I enjoyed seeing your photos....too bad I'm not in this round, but perhaps in the future....
Nice work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2013 05:47:00 PM »

Added a few more scents for lotion bars and a few more embroideries. I need to make some soap but it will not be ready until the next round....
Made a claim too...there are so many cool things to choose from!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2013 10:08:43 AM »

You are such a talented glass artist!
I enjoyed seeing your photos....too bad I'm not in this round, but perhaps in the future....
Nice work!

Thank you for the kind words, kayrun!  I look forward to swapping with you someday - I have no yarn skills and covet the lovelies that talented folks create with yarn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2013 04:28:41 PM »

Whipped up some lotion bars for a few people and my house smells so good! Do I need to post teh same pic each time I sent some out? They look pretty much the same haha...I do not want to post the same pic over and over.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2013 05:10:02 PM »

hmm, good question Cheesy  you could modify a previous post to add a couple of names, i suppose Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
John Carter Cash Wishes He Had This Talent
Swoon Book Trailer
John Avant Talks About If God Were Real
Meet Author of Cowboy and Wills
Behind the Books with Marlene Wallach
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...