A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
542 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Swap Secret Pal Edition - Signups Closed, Send By 02/20/13 (Wednesday)  (Read 25104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2013 01:58:19 PM »

Oh no!  I let the crafty inspiration take me where it would and now my piece is like 5x5 and REALLY can't be made smaller with the effect that I want.  Am I gonna get in trouble?  Do I need to make something else, or just not tell who sent it? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2013 02:34:07 PM »

Oh no!  I let the crafty inspiration take me where it would and now my piece is like 5x5 and REALLY can't be made smaller with the effect that I want.  Am I gonna get in trouble?  Do I need to make something else, or just not tell who sent it? Wink

As long as LTE doesn't know where you live, I think it will be fine...oh wait...you sent her your REAL address didn't you?  I made up a super secret spy address and she will never be able to fined me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2013 02:43:43 PM »

As long as LTE doesn't know where you live, I think it will be fine...oh wait...you sent her your REAL address didn't you?  I made up a super secret spy address and she will never be able to fined me!!

Nice, either that or I will send a secret spy ruler with MY dimensions to APPEAR as if it's only a 4x4 Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2013 03:02:50 PM »

Nice, either that or I will send a secret spy ruler with MY dimensions to APPEAR as if it's only a 4x4 Wink

Awesome spy move!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2013 03:09:17 PM »

haha!   Clever!    Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylvani
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2013 03:25:52 PM »

So I may or may not have made several items and now have to decide which to send. I have a favourite, though. ^^
I don't feel very well and I'm pretty busy. I can't (and don't want to  Grin) tell when I'll send.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MiLady
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2013 04:20:53 PM »

Supplies have been added to my watch list on ebay mwahaha now just to wait for pay day  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
TrickyMcVomit

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2013 04:22:15 PM »

Finishers and senders already?!!!! This is the craziest swap I have ever been a part of =0p

I need payday and a day off to execute. I have ideas but I have to go shopping to see which one will really shine =0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2013 06:21:51 PM »

Awesome spy move!

troublemakers *le sigh*  contrary to popular belief, rules are not meant to be broken Roll Eyes

you may receive a slap on the wrist for blatant disregard of the swap guidelines...but i may be persuaded if you can provide justifiable reasons for doing so Wink

having said that, i will not budge on the ott rule of no extras!!  you've been warned Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2013 06:25:41 PM »

Finishers and senders already?!!!! This is the craziest swap I have ever been a part of =0p

crazy pretty much describes this swap Tongue

i can/cannot confirm if anyone has finished and/or sent an ott Wink

and on a slightly more serious note...we have gobs of time till sendouts!!!  the deadline isn't for another month or so Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Apple Dumpling
How to make a Shrimp and Scallop Country Casserole
How to make Hickory Smoked Chicken
How to make Crab Cakes
How to make Chocolate Turtle Pie
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...