A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Swap Secret Pal Edition - Signups Closed, Send By 02/20/13 (Wednesday)  (Read 22164 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mariak
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2013 07:06:11 AM »

i have narrowed it down to about 5 things so far.  Tongue i have been busy stalking and super excited to get started.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2013 07:40:15 AM »

hehehe after a busy birthday party last night, back to stalking today, got a few neat ideas, but nothing decided yet... enjoying reading the super spies in the feed tho
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Common Ground swap 2: sent and received
skull swap: partnered and plotting
love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
MiLady
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2013 08:53:43 AM »

I think I know what I'm doing, I need to wait to pay day to get a special supply for it, so ill be brainstorming and digging out bits from my supply until then. So exciting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
Sylvani
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2013 11:07:40 AM »

I'm done with one of the items I wanted to make. And it's cuuuuute. ^^ It's not perfect since it's so small, but it's okay, I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2013 11:53:03 AM »

I think I have decided what to make.  I will probably start it today, and just may get it done today.  If I do, I think I will not mail on Monday, so that it's not the first one to arrive and my victim won't be able to figure out it was me Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2013 12:07:11 PM »

Rats! I decided to see how other crafty commitments went along before I signed up for this and now, well, looks like I won't be.  Tongue I love the secret identities! So. Much. FUN! Put me down on the list of those hoping for a round 2.  Smiley Can't wait to see the gallery either!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2013 12:10:46 PM »

So...do we ever reveal who we are to our partner/victim?  Or do we just wait to see if they can figure it out?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2013 12:40:38 PM »

So...do we ever reveal who we are to our partner/victim?  Or do we just wait to see if they can figure it out?

good question Cheesy

i'll leave it up to you guys to decide when you reveal your identity to your secret pals.

having said that, you might want to refrain from posting craftster usernames and stick with secret aliases in the swap gallery to keep the rest of us guessing for a bit Wink  diabolical,no? Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
suereal

« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2013 12:49:52 PM »

I have a clue for my victim, that would probably give it away.  I can't even hint at the clue, because they might be able to figure it out from that.  I'll probably send the clue with the package, and see if they can figure it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2013 12:57:20 PM »

So...do we ever reveal who we are to our partner/victim?  Or do we just wait to see if they can figure it out?

good question Cheesy

i'll leave it up to you guys to decide when you reveal your identity to your secret pals.

having said that, you might want to refrain from posting craftster usernames and stick with secret aliases in the swap gallery to keep the rest of us guessing for a bit Wink  diabolical,no? Grin

Hmmmm... but then wouldn't we be able to use our awesome spy skill of deductive reasoning to figure out who was who? For example, if I posted that I received from (the made up for this example) "Count Chocula," then someone could look at the list to see who Count Chocula sent to. Upon seeing that Count Chocula sent to (another made up for this example) Capt'n Crunch, then everyone (because we have such amazing skills) would know that I am Capt'n Crunch.

So, maybe we shouldn't name names in the post at all? And then at the end, once everyone has received, there can be a big reveal!

And, I'm not going to say in the post when I'm sending, that way my partner doesn't have any clue at all... I'll just send the PM to loves2experiment!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Life-Changing Makeover Revealed
Tricks to Dressing Slimmer
How To Dress For A Sporting Event
Jill Martin With Marlo Thomas
Plus-Size Style Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...