A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,597
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Novelty Fabric Fat Quarter Swap Round 2 (Sign Ups CLOSED, Send Outs 3/9/13)  (Read 24565 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyMamaBee
Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

Crafting Since 1982

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2013 03:55:17 PM »

Well I BOUGHT my fabric already!!! I tried to make it 2 for each person, but we'll see how it really ends up... I went to a couple of places but I know for SURE it at least matches 1! I bought things more based on my partners than myself... And I really ended up liking most of it! Will be shipping on Monday!!!!

(I'm only going so fast because I am in the middle of like 4 other "never ending" projects and this was something I could finish in one day...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2013 04:19:59 PM »

Yahoo! Partners! I've already done some investigating and I really love the themes I have to work with Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2013 04:21:18 PM »

Smmarrt: thanks for the tips on online sales. I have never bought fabric online. This might be the time to start.

Does anyone shop at G Street Fabrics in VA or MD. I love tht store and have been shopping there since the 80's when it used to be actually on G Street in DC.

My daughter took me to G street in VA when I visited her-- I was in hog heaven!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chelseahavoc
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2013 06:32:39 PM »

whew! im so excited! i'll probly go shoping for it monday or next friday! cant wait to send out to every one! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

costuming isn't just for haloween
Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2013 06:45:22 PM »

I think I'm done also. I got lucky at the fabric store and bought 2 1-yard pieces and 2 remnants (that are bigger than 1 yard). I have one piece at school that matches two of my partners' wishes. So I'll cut and send on Monday or Tuesday.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
4 x 6 Art Swap
Givers & Needers Round 14
Possible Winter Holiday Dotee swap
zeivin
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2013 10:33:26 PM »

I love the themes that I got on my partners lists, and got 2 - 1 yard pieces today, yay!  Grin I had the nerve to try ordering fabric online for the first time, so hopefully all goes well. *crosses fingers!*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013 10:42:32 PM by zeivin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jessiebrannan
deviantArt: zeivin.deviantart.com
ecopp

Oooooo I can make that.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2013 09:13:10 AM »

I have 2 yards bought. There is a great store up North I'm hoping to make it asap. So excited about my partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlehajerika
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2013 12:20:57 PM »

Craftsunderground - I've been to G Street once and it is wonderful but I try to avoid driving around DC if possible. And I live NE of Baltimore right now so it's just not convenient.

Which is a nice segway to the fact that the only thing between me and fabric shopping is a Baltimore Ravens SUPER BOWL tonight!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013 12:22:12 PM by littlehajerika » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMamaBee
Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

Crafting Since 1982

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2013 01:14:36 PM »

Woo-hoo I've printed my shipping labels and they are already in the mailbox at the post office!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute
Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2013 01:18:44 PM »

Well I BOUGHT my fabric already!!! I tried to make it 2 for each person, but we'll see how it really ends up... I went to a couple of places but I know for SURE it at least matches 1! I bought things more based on my partners than myself... And I really ended up liking most of it! Will be shipping on Monday!!!!

(I'm only going so fast because I am in the middle of like 4 other "never ending" projects and this was something I could finish in one day...)

This is such a great idea; I hope I can find two that I think each person will like!  Some of my partners have seemingly different tastes!  I'm definitely trying to get something for everyone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Christmas Tree Hat for a Cat
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...