A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,947
Currently Running With Scissors:
389 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Novelty Fabric Fat Quarter Swap Round 2 (Sign Ups CLOSED, Send Outs 3/9/13)  (Read 14710 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: March 02, 2013 05:33:00 AM »

Sorry to hear you've been having problems, scarlet!  Hang in there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ecopp

Oooooo I can make that.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2013 06:43:36 AM »

Untitled by jkjkjk2010, on Flickr

I recieved from Chelseahavoc and I didn't realize we were getting mail during the snowmagedan we had here in KC. My daughter already has claimed the brave fabric and I think I am going to do a tank top refashion with it. She couldn't decide on fabrics so she sent 5 instead. Thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps for TeeshaMoore Patches. Or doodads to embelish said patches.

Check out my Etsy Store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecopp
erica_tattoos
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2013 10:53:34 AM »

hello, all! sorry i've been out of the loop - i moved this weekend! aargh!!!  wanted to update real quick - i did recieve from littlehajerika a while back but just now got to see them as i asked my partners to send to my new address! she sent the set of fabrics that were posted up earlier including funky retro looking foxes on navy, funky cute vintagey primary colored crabs on white, pencil-sketchy vintage looking spools of thread on lime, and sweet tiny little birds with flowers on white - the foxes and thread are my absolute favorites from this batch! so cute! and from craftsunderground i received a navy fabric with a distressed vintage scissor print, a springy olivey green fabric with realistic songbirds on it, an off-white with different u.s. state names printed in all different typefaces and colors on it, and a black and grey monochrome with city skylines and a bunch of typeblocks and binary code printed on it - my faves are the scissors and the states/typeface ones!  i am very amused and drawn to the cityscape one tho in a curious way -- it's funny because it's so black and grey and technological but it's even laid out like a "tiny-house" quilt, so there's blocks of cities that look like they're made from different fabrics, trimmed around by strips that are printed to look like different fabrics - so funny to see something so city/modern presented in a way so associated with traditional/country. i'll post pics up this evening when the mister gets home and makes some sense out of the boxes of technology everywhere in here! =) thanks so much, ladies! i love my new fabrics!
~erica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #163 on: March 05, 2013 07:43:05 PM »

For those who were interested, the Batik FQ Swap is up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2013 11:51:18 AM »

I sent my fat quarters today to Cabaute, A2K, and Scarlet_Nights.  Be on the look-out ladies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2013 11:21:13 PM »

I have my fabrics, but I must admit I've seen one of them out there in a different group so I may go get one more as an extra. I will be sending on time. Ive been putting off making those cuts. I really suck at cutting lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2013 08:55:25 PM »

Yay got all my packgages ready to ship tommrow! Ive got to work but the bf promised to get them in the mail tommorow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...