A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,964
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack paws 6 (Signup Jan 14th- Feb 10th Sendout Mar 21th)  (Read 24232 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pilarfarmer
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013 04:48:58 PM »

i did this swap last year and i was so excited to do it, but, i felt cheated when i got my partners box. she said cereal box and i found out that cereal boxes are a lot smaller in canada than the US. make sure you communicate well so noone is disappointed, and read the questionairre (she sent snacks that was on my don't like list) i sent her a shoebox sized box of candy packed full of what she wanted plus a craft item and some crafty extras all packed in a larger box. i spent a good amount on the snacks and shipping. i was soooo disappointed and when my partner saw the difference in our boxes she said she had another package to send to me but it never came. so it is very important to communicate with your partner so you both are happy. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"There is a correlation between the creative and the screwball."
Kingman Brewster, Jr., educator

"Where there is fear, there is no creativity"
Christopher Lowell

would love to do small personal swaps
Ninaprettyballerina
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013 06:07:04 PM »

Needing a few more participants who are not in the US. lol Us stated people love snacks lol... Welcome aboard everyone
Hi! MissSadieMae!  Just thought id let you know id be happy to do 2 international swaps if this helps Wink  ie send to 2 people who would send to me from overseas Wink  Let me know either way.  And am flexible with the size of boxes also to make it fair xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013 06:45:00 PM »

Waaaahhhhhh!!!! I don't think I'm going to be able to join!!!  I have to send out my scarf swap and then it will take a week to get there and then I have to wait for feedback.  Cry  Next time I guess
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
MissSadieMae
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013 01:29:54 PM »

i did this swap last year and i was so excited to do it, but, i felt cheated when i got my partners box. she said cereal box and i found out that cereal boxes are a lot smaller in canada than the US. make sure you communicate well so noone is disappointed, and read the questionairre (she sent snacks that was on my don't like list) i sent her a shoebox sized box of candy packed full of what she wanted plus a craft item and some crafty extras all packed in a larger box. i spent a good amount on the snacks and shipping. i was soooo disappointed and when my partner saw the difference in our boxes she said she had another package to send to me but it never came. so it is very important to communicate with your partner so you both are happy. 

This is good advice, cause I was looking at the small flat rate box and realized it is nowhere near the size of a shoe box. I think it will be very good to comunicate with your partners.. Make sure you both understand what size and how much you will be sending.

Hi! MissSadieMae!  Just thought id let you know id be happy to do 2 international swaps if this helps Wink  ie send to 2 people who would send to me from overseas Wink  Let me know either way.  And am flexible with the size of boxes also to make it fair xx

If it comes down to having to do a round robin I will def remember this and thanks so much..

mama24boyz I could extend the signups if that would help you.. Just let me know..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013 07:27:30 PM »

would be great to have mama24boyz on board !! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gingerpeachy
Will swap for knitted hexi-puffs (beekeepers quilt) or heart-shaped buttons

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013 08:37:41 PM »

I can't wait for this swap to start.  I'm going to tell my craftster friend in New Zealand about it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.

Check out my new crafty blog! gingery peachy
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2013 04:53:39 AM »

Awwww....thanks.  Grin  But its up to you, I don't want you to delay it for a week just for me.  I'm sending stuff out tomorrow for 2 swaps, although one is the SSS, so that will probably take more than a week cuz I'm sending to 9 people.  Anyways, I would love tojoin, so I'm leaving it up to you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013 09:57:33 AM »

uggghhh. so conflicted!
I have been not eating sweets and packaged foods and really trying to be good....but the thought of tim tams and kinder eggs is haunting me!
can I request "healthy" snacks? HA
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
Listessa

Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013 12:51:14 AM »

If it comes down to having to do a round robin I will def remember this and thanks so much..

mama24boyz I could extend the signups if that would help you.. Just let me know..

I don't mind if sign ups get extended so others can join too! 
(Yes, I have ulterior motives.  I'm madly trying to finish two birthday gifts, so having a little time between crafting a cool themed item would be nice.)  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
mata
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013 10:35:33 AM »

Yumm... I'd love to take part in this swap and exchange yummy treats with someone from the US! I'm in Italy... off to signing up ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Christmas Ornaments Out of Used Folders
How to Make a Place Card and Napkin Holder from Christmas Cards
How to Make a Christmas Cards Wreath
How to Make Home Made Bath Salts
How to Knit an iPod Cover
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...