A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack paws 6 (Signup Jan 14th- Feb 10th Sendout Mar 21th)  (Read 21869 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2013 02:11:30 PM »

Just saw the pics of the antlers and have to say my 10 pound heavy chewer loves her antler.  We have had it for about 7 years but Cosmo barely touched it.  Luna how ever chews on it every night.  She is wearing it down for sure.  But I think I'll only need to buy one or 2 a year for her.  They are expensive down here on the Can/Wash boarder though.  Their piece is an antler that has been cut in half, to expose the core.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2013 02:30:09 PM »

wow!!  my dogs would love those!!! Smiley  ( not sure they'd make it through customs though !!  australia is very strict with stuff like that just incase of pests and bugs Sad to protect the farms:)))

this is so exciting!!
xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2013 02:51:12 PM »

My dog would love it too!! He loves chewing toys and popping tennis balls.

So I have had quite a busy weekend. I think I nearly have my snacks all done. Just need to get some boxes and get some craft supplies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
Staar84
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2013 04:13:47 AM »

Sorry about the extremely long post, I need to get on here more often!

I bought my first goodie today. It was in the little novelty section at Target, so I have absolutely no idea whether or not it actually tastes good. I really hope it does.

I have a random question: can you non-US peeps get Girl Scout cookies? I usually don't buy them so I'm honestly not sure...

I could have sworn we had ketchup flavored potato chips here. But I could be wrong, I went to school just south of the Canadian border so maybe that's when I saw them. We do have pickle chips though Smiley Also what are all dressed flavoured chips?

so, in anticipation of partners I've been searching online for snacks that are available in Canada but not US (I'm assuming each of us is getting a US partner  Wink) and I've found a site where people are saying there ideas but its weird!!  So, you dont have ketchup or all dressed flavoured chips?  Or Flakies?? I think the flakies are the pastrie ones, though it could mean the chocolate bar.  Or Jos Louis?!?!   And when they say you don't have Cadbury products, does that mean you don't have cream eggs?Huh?  That would be heart breaking!! they're my favourite!!  How about Oh Henry? Or Crispy Crunch?  I'll stop now  Grin

We have cream eggs, but we only get them at Easter. We have plain Cadbury chocolate bars too. I have to go to World Market to get Flake bars. Sad Hershey makes a similar one, but it tastes weird (they make it with air bubbles. It's not good). We have Oh Henry here (in Colorado) and bars like Crispy Crunch.

I just bought lays Sriracha and Chicken and Waffles nope lol

Ummmmm.....interest ing??  lol  Lips sealed

I saw those, what do they actually taste like? Apparently there is a Cheesy Garlic Bread as well, although I haven't found it yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2013 05:16:05 AM »

We have girl scout cookies!!!

And another group similar to girl scouts called the "brownies" really popular in the 90's. As a girl scout alternative. They make cookies too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2013 05:54:31 AM »

you made me think Listessa, when we package up our boxes we have to fill out the international form, so what does everyone put on it??  I know that legally I'm not allowed to send kinder eggs to US, but I may or may not be doing so, so what do I put on the label??  What if it takes forever because it says its edible?  I bought Zelda mints from ThinkGeek one time and they took like 6 weeks to get here only because of those mints!!!!  I really only wanted the tin!!! lol (which the boys have lost,  Undecided MUST FIND MORE!!!!)  So, ya, thats my question.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mata
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2013 06:20:29 AM »

Hi!! You have a point, I was thinking the same... I am not sure if I'm allowed to send edibles to the US, or what customs will do, so I am just going to write something random like "craft supplies". What do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2013 06:26:58 AM »

Ya, thats kinda what I was thinking.  I was going to write "crafted items."  Technically, it will be true  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mata
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2013 06:30:26 AM »

If one is fueled by chocolate or is going to make a sculpture using used candy wrappers, I guess they could also count as "supplies"  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2013 06:52:58 AM »

i have an idea for what craft i plan to send  Grin gonna start now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Three Zigzag Stitched Crocheted Chevron Patterns
Lining Up Catherine Wheel Stitching
Little Mary Jane Booty Instep Tip
The Basics of Hat Loom Knitting
Loom Knitting Tips
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...