A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,550
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I'm back with lots of pictures!!! :D  (Read 460 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Greenshott
« on: January 12, 2013 05:01:44 PM »

So I know I've been a bad poster and I regret it. But now I'm back with tons of pictures too! Cheesy

I've been on a crafting spree because of Christmas and all the presents I had to make for everyone. I wish I had the chance to take a picture of EVERYTHING I made but unfortunately they were snatched away before I could take pictures of them but here are a few! I'll be posting them all by their types; ear flap hats, slouchy hats, scarves, beanies, character beanies. So just let me know what you guys think of them all and maybe if you have any suggestions of what I could make next and I'll post them up here when I can. So on with the pictures!

This post is will be tons of pictures of basically the same ear flap hats but different colors and some have different changes I've made to them.  Hope you enjoy the pictures!

*Just so you know these are all sized for "toddlers" in the pattern I used but they fit me so I mostly added a couple more rows to make them as long as I wanted them (so like 1-2 rows, sometimes I didn't even ad them) and lengthened the ear flaps because they were a bit short for how I liked them.*

*sorry about the lighting on some of them*

This is one I made for my friend Meera. She absolutely loved the hat! I did too! the color combo was super cute! It made me not wanna give it up!

this pink and brown one was one that I made for an ACTUAL toddler (like ts suppose to be in the pattern). I just wish I would have gotten a picture of her in it when I gave it to her!

this red and grey one I made for myself. I wanted an aviator style beanie but I wanted to combine it with the stripes well so I added them on the inside and outside of the extra flap on the top. I didn't add a pom pom because I though it as already kinda too busy with the stripes, flap, ear flaps, and strings on the ends of the  ear flaps. But who knows maybe I'll add them later on! Grin

So these are just a few of the things I've made recently (ignore the messy room in the background! XP). Hope you like them! send me suggestions of things to make!!! Cheesy Enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013 12:16:21 AM »

You've been very busy over Christmas and you have (or should that be had since they got claimed so well!) a lot of smashing stuff to show for it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
veggiechef
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013 09:49:32 AM »

Cute!  The pink and brown one is my fave.  Ear flap hats are so cool  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BE the change you wish to see in the world-Gandhi
Greenshott
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013 01:45:28 PM »

@Antidigger: haha yeah. I think the best part about he pattern I used was that it was really quick to pull off. I could do one hat in a day (of course that's with me getting constantly distracted lol, maybe I should try doing a project where I just sit and make something and don't stop until I'm done!). It was a really simple pattern too and theirs endless possibilities to the designs you can do with it.

@veggiechef: yeah I thought they were the PERFECT colors for a little girl. I was wearing it all the time until I had to give it up to her lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
White Balance Chronicles Part 5
How to Get a Film Grant
White Balance Chronicles
The Secret to Smart Screenwriting
Derek Haas on What Makes Hollywood Nervous
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...