A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 90-92 gallery  (Read 36788 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

katpac
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2013 05:43:05 PM »

Awesome pincushion!

Not to be a downer Shana but please please please be very careful with your furbaby and pins. My Daisy (an amazingly awesome black Pomeranian) swallowed a sewing needle at my MIL's house and it literally destroyed her. Having her put to sleep was one of the hardest things we ever did.

Everybody please be careful. Pets and toddlers eat what is not food.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shana82
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2013 05:53:42 PM »

Yes, I used to work for a vet, that's why I'm so paranoid about it.  The other cat and the dog are totally fine and leave things alone. This one though, you have to watch him like a hawk or he is in to everything.  It makes me keep a clean craft room though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2013 06:39:19 AM »

So glad you like your pincushion and that it will potentially help to keep your kitty cat safe!  I made one of these pincushions for myself and I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

pug hugs

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2013 09:05:17 AM »

Awesome pincushion!

Not to be a downer Shana but please please please be very careful with your furbaby and pins. My Daisy (an amazingly awesome black Pomeranian) swallowed a sewing needle at my MIL's house and it literally destroyed her. Having her put to sleep was one of the hardest things we ever did.

Everybody please be careful. Pets and toddlers eat what is not food.

Totally agreee with you on that.  Pins make me so nervous, stepping on them, losing them, pets getting them.  Pin cushions are not allowed in our house-I have a strick rule that all pins stay in those medicine bottles with a child safety lid.  If anyone is done using a needle, they have to put it back in the bottle. 

But, I have to admit, that little critter/tree fabric on that pin cushion is adoreable!  I want a zipper pouch in that fabric.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
katpac
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2013 01:50:29 PM »

My package arrived in the middle of our blizzard!

Texscrapper sent a gorgeous sparkly N for the little one's wall! She actually said, "ooooo, sparkly!" And some great beads and machine  embroidery thread. That thread will come in handy. I'm about to start a quilt for my friend who's having a baby in August.
Here's a close up of the cool rhinestone details on the N.

Thank you! It's awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper

« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013 03:22:40 PM »

Glad you like it katpac! I tried the modge podge glitter technique that I saw on Pinterest and it was surprisingly pretty easy!

So glad you can use that thread - I accidentaly bought two of the same color - so I was glad to send it to a home where it could be used faster! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013 03:36:05 PM »

I received my mermaid tote today from texscrapper!  I love it!  Pics this weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2013 08:48:44 AM »

I have 2 swaps I will post pics of today Cheesy I FINALLY learend how to do it from my iphone so I got some to load.. Ummm My Icloud is fool but I can load to Facebook, then dl then upload LOL.. long way around but it can be done.. and the phone takes great photos too Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2013 10:53:33 AM »

Okay I am finally posting pics of the amazing packages I received this month.

From Atsuko underthemountain I got this market bag with an extra long strap (thank you! thank you! thank you!). I can't wait for spring and the farmer's market! This will be perfect for loading up on yummys! Also included were some great little face scrubbies!

I also want to post a bit from the thank you package she sent me after last round. Did everyone know Rox spoils you with something stamped whenever you claim her for stamping supplies? hehehe I love to claim Rox!!! Anyway, here is what she spoiled me with as a thank you for sending her some stamps - the octopus is a hair clip, the stamped necklace is a bird roosting on top of a bird cage and the other necklace is a lovely blue cracked marble.

The second package I received was an angel package from Padfoot Spikefan. Check out the awesomeness of the barefoot sandals! They are so cute they even make my short fat hobbit feet look good (I am part hobbit seeing as I share a birthday with Bilbo and Frodo)

Just to make the package a little more spoilerific, Michelle also sent me great little face scrubbies (yay, I have enough for all the women in the house!) and starfish washcloths that match my kitchen!

Both of these packages were so well done I am amazed! Thank you Rox & Michelle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

pug hugs

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2013 11:24:21 AM »

Those starfish washcloths are very pretty.  Love the colors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Makeup Tips from the Lash Lounge
Skincare Tips from Dermatologist Debra Jaliman, MD.
Em Cosmetics by Michelle Phan Review
When to Flush Your Brush
Hydrating Facial at Burke Williams Spa
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...